Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,689 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Its back! Rate the user above's photo gallery

Last posted Sep 06, 2013 at 11:34PM EDT. Added Sep 04, 2013 at 08:25AM EDT
54 posts from 26 users

So, your go to the photo gallery ofmthe user above you and rate it 1-10
1 is absolute silly wanker shit. And 10 is harry styles abs amazing.

3/10

Very low amount of images, not something to really grade properly. The images that you did upload have some nice variety, but it's nothing too outstanding and mostly very standard.

Last edited Sep 04, 2013 at 09:02AM EDT

10/10

Lots of fantastic artwork and the family photo's are fun to look back on.

@Jostin

For not having that many interesting images and for posting twice in a thread where you’re really only supposed to post once.

I didn't see a rule where we could only post once.

Besides, what if we want to receive more than one opinion or comment on more than one persons gallery?

Last edited Sep 04, 2013 at 11:42PM EDT

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

10/10

Lots of fantastic artwork and the family photo's are fun to look back on.

@Jostin

For not having that many interesting images and for posting twice in a thread where you’re really only supposed to post once.

I didn't see a rule where we could only post once.

Besides, what if we want to receive more than one opinion or comment on more than one persons gallery?

@BS(oD)

Well, it's not really "breaking the rules" per se, as it is "being slightly narcissistic by advertising one's image gallery several times in the same thread". I'm sorry, I guess I'm just being stuffy since I've had a couple of shoddy experiences with egotistical artists in the past.

Since this technically is a turn-based game, I figure there's really nothing wrong with acquiring multiple opinions as long as it's from different users each time.

Truck on, KYM.

@Medic

I've never watched Hellsing before so under normal circumstances, your score would be utter nonsense. However, I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt because this Medic/Doctor Dick mashup gif is just too amazing:

500/10

Dr. MEDIC! wrote:

@Marty What are you mean?

All of your images are just "Uploaded by Medic"

Not linked to a thing e.g. "Nyan Cat (entry example), Uploaded by Medic"

8/10

I give you some points for uploading lots of Tumblr-y stuff but look at the amount of doge!
Oh, and your contributions to entries is good so…

Last edited Sep 05, 2013 at 04:43AM EDT

@Marty

Well, almost all of my images are not from any entry of this page, and some of that pics are only from the RP thread, So I preferred not to put the link, avoid my spam pics. Only my TF2 pics are from the Team Fortress 2 Entry.

@Adam Deland

I haven't see so much pokemon in my life (well, when I was 10 years old), When I heard about the Mega evolutions, It was like "Damned, this is like Digimon! What's next? Perfect Evolution Lvl 4?". Whatever… 7/10

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!