Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

309,347 total conversations in 9,487 threads

+ New Thread


Gta IV question

Last posted Sep 12, 2013 at 07:56AM EDT. Added Sep 06, 2013 at 10:11PM EDT
10 posts from 7 users

Ok, so i don’t have xbox live so i decided to beat the GTA IV campaigns( TLAD and Orig). So i started. I got to beat one Bernie mission and am stuck on a derrick mission so i played TLAD. And, i love it. I think it is the best GTA iv story. I the cars, bikes, music, story, missions its just awesome. I don’t plan on beating the original story because i just don’t like it. Don’t get me wrong i like Niko but i just can’t stand the story. What GTA IV story do you like best and why?

>mfw I buy it on Steam for five bucks during summer sale
>mfw it chugs like a mofo on my crappy six year old desktop
>mfw I ignore the framerate, pixilation, and skipping audio
>mfw Windows Live refuses to login
>mfw I can’t create an account because my email address is already tied to one
>mfw I only have one email and don’t feel like making another just for one game
>mfw I can’t save
>mfw I ragequit
>mfw I realize it would have been easier to pirate the game instead of dealing with this bullshit

someone who play GTA for the story?
is this somekind of a sick joke? is this how you get your kicks? does this heresy turn you on?
it’s like i don’t even know you, infact who are you?

Last edited Sep 07, 2013 at 07:01PM EDT

@Viuff: I don’t know about the story of GTA IV, but if you played Red Dead Redemption (Another Rockstar Game) You will see that the story is half of the experience, while the other is shooting at things randomly. I do have high hopes for GTA V’s story, they know how to merge gameplay and story in an incredible!

Bruno the Rustler wrote:

@Viuff: I don’t know about the story of GTA IV, but if you played Red Dead Redemption (Another Rockstar Game) You will see that the story is half of the experience, while the other is shooting at things randomly. I do have high hopes for GTA V’s story, they know how to merge gameplay and story in an incredible!

Sure i loved red dead and it’s story but i only play gta for the sake of creating chaos

Viuff, the cow wrote:

someone who play GTA for the story?
is this somekind of a sick joke? is this how you get your kicks? does this heresy turn you on?
it’s like i don’t even know you, infact who are you?


Goddamn I hate people like you.
Just because the story is satire doesn’t mean it can’t be enjoyable. Gee Tee Ay Eye-Vee has a good gameplay and the least it could have is a proper plot. Even as simplistic (or some people (me included) would call it, shit) as GTAIV’s plot, it still serves its job as a base for this game to make it not look like Breivik Simulator 2008, in which you kill people for lol no reason.

Now this is the part where you flip your “I was just pretending!” card and made me make a fool of myself.

Last edited Sep 11, 2013 at 10:09AM EDT

Laser Pacer wrote:


Goddamn I hate people like you.
Just because the story is satire doesn’t mean it can’t be enjoyable. Gee Tee Ay Eye-Vee has a good gameplay and the least it could have is a proper plot. Even as simplistic (or some people (me included) would call it, shit) as GTAIV’s plot, it still serves its job as a base for this game to make it not look like Breivik Simulator 2008, in which you kill people for lol no reason.

Now this is the part where you flip your “I was just pretending!” card and made me make a fool of myself.

It was a joke dont get all mad about a lot of words that hold no meaning. So yeah.. I did my best to make it clear that i wasn’t serious, looks like i failed

Last edited Sep 12, 2013 at 05:29AM EDT

Viuff, the cow wrote:

It was a joke dont get all mad about a lot of words that hold no meaning. So yeah.. I did my best to make it clear that i wasn’t serious, looks like i failed

CALLED IT
But I was at fault as well, falling for that post.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!