Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

So October is here

Last posted Oct 22, 2013 at 12:50AM EDT. Added Oct 02, 2013 at 09:12PM EDT
39 posts from 29 users

Since my favorite time of the month is now back I think it will be a good time to make a new thread. This thread topic would be what would you do through all of October, but ultimately what would you do on Halloween. As for me I'll just binge on creepypasta and other horror related stuff that I can find on the web and as for Halloween I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

LittleBlueDragon wrote:

Not sure brother, I just added some Halloween mods to my Zoo Tycoon 2 game yesterday but October is still young, I have plenty of time to get into the spirit.

Mods for zoo tycoon.

Im done. Im so done.

The thing that most irritates me is how people prepare for halloween a month early, it's odd to me, it just is. Because of this, they seem to see October as being the Halloween month when my Birthday is in this month, so yeah.

Jus' sayin.

I'm gonna be a human R63 Vinyl Scratch for Halloween. I'm gonna spike my hair and dye it blue, get some purple shades if I can find 'em, wear a white, open, short-sleeve button down with a blue undershirt, white jeans, and white high-tops with blue shoelaces. I'm also gonna carry around a record – I think I have a Sugarhill Gang one lying around somewhere.

Oshare "Stylish" Bones wrote:

I'm either going to be Soldier, Jacket or a skeleton for halloweens.

In the meantime, I huff scented candles and play animal crossing.

Is that the "Soldier" I am thinking about?

Anyway, the police is still behind me, so I'll just have to take some american jobs.

Ox Doxon wrote:

I just bought pumpkin ravioli, pumpkin tomato sauce, pumpkin salsa, and pumpkin soda. I'm not making any of those up.

I wish to make a badass Helghast suit, but I have not the materials or the money to do such a thing.
I guess I can dress up as stereo-typical PMC dudes that dress in khaki's and polo shirts though! Blackwater will be so proud!

I'm so gonna do this!

This should be easy, because I already have the Walkman Headphones, DeLorean [well actually my Auntie's but she lets me use it for special events] and Casio watch, and can turn a skateboard into a hoverboard with paints

Last edited Oct 05, 2013 at 05:09AM EDT

Update I just found out that my aunt is currently staying at the Seelbach Hotel. For those who don't know about the Seelbach Hotel it's a luxurious hotel that has attracted many guests from all over America the most infamous being Al Capone. Another interesting fact is that the place is haunted by a ghost called The Lady in Blue who's name in life might have been Patricia Wilson. The legend goes that in 1936 (or 1931), 24-year-old Wilson had moved to Louisville (an information booklet in the hotel lists her former address as 847 S. 1st Street if you are up to the trip) with her husband from Oklahoma. The couple was married for four years, but had recently separated. Trying to work things out, the couple agreed to meet up at the Seelbach. Only, the husband never showed. He was tragically killed in a car accident on the way to meeting with Patricia, who was devastated by the loss. Shortly thereafter, her body was found at the bottom of a service elevator shaft. No one seems to know whether it was an accident or if she deliberately jumped into the shaft. Her story didn't end there though.

In 1987, different staff members reported seeing Patricia Wilson at separate times on the Mezzanine Level and the eighth floor. In both cases, the staff members reported seeing a woman dressed in a blue dress with long black hair walk into the elevator, despite the fact that its doors were closed. The sightings were initially a mystery to the staff, but when someone uncovered a newspaper article about Wilson's demise, they suddenly had a name for the Lady in Blue. The story became something of a sensation for the Seelbach, though there have been only scattered sightings of Wilson since.

For halloween I'm planning to go there myself and try to witness the Lady in Blue.

I wanted to go as Minato Arisato/P3MC but that's probably won't pan out well since I have no idea where to get decent wigs, I can't find his headphones etc. Soooooo, I'm dressing up as Hisao Nakai. I just gotta find green khakis and a white dress shirt. It's the epitome of lazy costumes.

Ox Doxon wrote:

Funny story, what I do for October is, well, make pumpkin stuff. See?!

And I've also made pumpkin spice pancakes, and still have half a can of pumpkin puree I need to use. Oooh, what to do, what to do? :P Any ideas KYM?

As for Halloween. I eat pumpkin straight from the patch, while watching not so scary movies (Corpse Bride, Nightmare before Christmas, Adams Family, etc.) Though this year I think I'll try watching a horror movie, I'm a real scaredy cat so Imma try not to crap my pants :(

Last edited Oct 20, 2013 at 11:00PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!