Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

My original character (do not steal)

Last posted Oct 07, 2013 at 09:59AM EDT. Added Oct 06, 2013 at 01:55AM EDT
15 posts from 15 users

Hey guys, check out this O.C. I made.

I call him Superman. He's the strongest hero in the world, and he's faster than a speeding bullet, and he's invincible, and he can see and hear better than everybody else, and he always does right and always wins.

tl; dr: rate my OC

Original Characters: the doughnut steels.

More op than Superman.

Only weakness is they get stolen all the time.

Last edited Oct 06, 2013 at 03:25AM EDT

Papa Coolface wrote:

I call him Superman. He's the strongest hero in the world, and he's faster than a speeding bullet, and he's invincible, and he can see and hear better than everybody else, and he always does right and always wins.

I created that character.

What about my OC?

His name is batman, cuz he was raised by bats and his parents are both ded (so trajic) and so he's the ultimate crime fighter cuz he swears revenge on bad guys and preps everywhere. Hes totally goth and always dresses in black and goes out only at night. He always wears a black cape and a black hood that makes him look dark and edgy just liek his soul. He's also super rich and has a huge mansion and everything and hes super smart and makes really cool invensions. he can also fly a jet, a boat and a jetcar. he doesn't use guns cuz guns are for preps, instead he uses his super ninja skills. Did i mention he has super ninja skills? His favorite band is MCR

my character is dickbutt, he is TOTALLY not dick or butt and he has the powers of being a dick and a butt also hes invinsible and has laser eyebeams so dont even think do kill him/steal him !!!!!!11

Papa Coolface wrote:

I dunno man, he seems a little too OP. How about you give him some sort of weakness that can ONLY affect Superman like…..a glowing rock or something.

UnKewln00b wrote:

I dunno man, he seems a little too OP. How about you give him some sort of weakness that can ONLY affect Superman like…..a glowing rock or something.

Name it dicktonite

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!