Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,710 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

forgive english, i am Russia.

Last posted Oct 08, 2013 at 08:53PM EDT. Added Oct 07, 2013 at 08:34PM EDT
11 posts from 11 users

i come to study Mechanical Engineering at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American video game and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fuck this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

Philip J. Fry wrote:

i come to study Mechanical Engineering at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American video game and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fuck this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

I sorry, but dis was from the chan of 4s, yes. Yo forgot about the John Lennons though, the John Lennons was the best part.
"John is Die.
No."

Thanks to you Phil I just remembered my past life as a Russian man named Ivan. I shall recount the last days of Ivan to you all.
Ivan work at Russian TV station for make propaganda videos for Motherland. He and crew receive video for edit. Is video of popular show "Gubka Bob Kvadratnyye Shtany". Episode titled "Comrade Squidward kills self". Ivan think nothing of it since talking sea creature generally have not much to live for.
Episode begin with comrade Squidward wrestling underwater bears for practice. Gubka Bob is laugh and distract comrade Squidward. Comrade Squidward tell Gubka Bob leave as he have big bear wrestling tournament at night. Video then cut to bear wrestling tournament.
Comrade Squidward is do very poorly against bears. Audience and Gubka Bob begin boo. All have scary eyes. Ivan begin to think this too scary for children, but cast away thought as Motherland children must be tough. Video cut to comrade Squidward sitting on floor where he sleep. Spooky sound play as comrade Squidward cry from bear wrestling failure.
Comrade Squidward hold gun in hand. Voice in video say "DO IT" and comrade Squidward shoot self in head. Video end with Great Leader Putin give message that all children of Motherland must be strong unlike Comrade Squidward. Ivan and crew reflect on own bear wrestling careers. All have dark past in which all fail in bear wrestling match. They too must shoot selves for waste valuable Russian resources on weak selves.
Ivan and team all shoot self in head with smiles on faces because fulfilling of duty to Motherland. KGB dump corpses in pit. Ivan forever remembered as enemy of state for not distribute propaganda video in time.
Such is life in Moscow.

Last edited Oct 07, 2013 at 10:52PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!