Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,689 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

About the piranha

Last posted Nov 19, 2009 at 02:01PM EST. Added Nov 19, 2009 at 01:13PM EST
7 posts from 3 users

Well, you see, im not trying to force it, im just forcing the fact that its being forced. I do regret making it for if I would have stoped using it, everybody that watches my videos on youtube would be very confused and all. Its been used in alot of my videos and I am very sorry for making. but like I said, dosnt meen im gonna stop forcing it.

im just forcing the fact that its being forced

I have no idea what that means.

if I would have stoped using it, everybody that watches my videos on youtube would be very confused and all

Then keep it in youtube.

There is no need to talk about it outside of where it's relevant.

but like I said, dosnt meen im gonna stop forcing it.

You ARE gonna stop forcing it. At least around here. Unless you want to face the consequences.

Well as long as you're totally clear that you've intentionally made this forced meme as a satire on forced memes, then whatever. At least you didn't try to pass it off as though it was a legit meme, or propose that it could grow from the site.

@Blubber, he had poste some piranah stuff in comments, but I deleted them and told him to cut it out. But as long as it's clear that he's doing it to be ironic, I don't think there's any issue.

the original video was called THIS WILL BECOME AN INTERNET MEME
The Piranha its self wasnt gonna be the main, but the whole vid its self. I just liked the Piranha cus it was the preview pic for almost every vid with it. o.o
and of cource I am joking arround when i say SUPORT THE MEME.
so with all that said, I am stating my self The Piranha will never become a meme! :D
e_e its all a test e_e

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!