Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Thread of intense despair.

Last posted Oct 30, 2013 at 01:29AM EDT. Added Oct 28, 2013 at 09:28PM EDT
6 posts from 6 users

So I was just finished taking out my new astygmatism correcting contacs. Sound okay? Well they are a BITCH to take out and it took me 40 friggin' minutes to figure out how to get the bastards out. And after 10 minutes, it started to hurt like a motherfucker.

Anyways, ITT stories, videos, et cetera that bring you to the verge of tears and/or rape your soul.

I feel like every ounce of creativity is being sapped from my brain, and is almost entirely gone, and I feel like I'm the only person with this problem.

It's like I try to think of ideas and stuff, and all I get is a dense fog, and it makes me anxious.

I'm so isolated in life that I need to communicate with other people by being on the internet to stop my loneliness only temporarily, that really does not bug me by itself. The fact that I find this normal bugs me, I don't suppose humans are supposed to like being alone. Conversations have never really troubled me much, I've always been fairly good at them, although I dread them. The topic usually goes from me asking questions, them talking about themselves, and me learning a bunch of irrelevant humbug. After awhile of doing this I just started to look at a majority of people as essentially the same, they all take the same boring path in life. There have been a few people I've talked to that have been worthwhile, but usually it's better to just blow them off by irritating them or literally trolling them in real life to make myself annoying.

So I just sit here bored, searching the internet for things that will affect me emotionally to distract me from the pain of being alone forever until I die. So now I'm getting desensitized from all this irrelevant horsecrap I should not care about. My cynicism has pretty much consumed me. Perhaps I should discipline myself to only think positively? I could just go mad by lacking emotions. Both are irrelevant as each other.

TL:DR: I am a self-aware Faggot.

Last edited Oct 28, 2013 at 10:46PM EDT

Sweatie Killer wrote:

I'm so isolated in life that I need to communicate with other people by being on the internet to stop my loneliness only temporarily, that really does not bug me by itself. The fact that I find this normal bugs me, I don't suppose humans are supposed to like being alone. Conversations have never really troubled me much, I've always been fairly good at them, although I dread them. The topic usually goes from me asking questions, them talking about themselves, and me learning a bunch of irrelevant humbug. After awhile of doing this I just started to look at a majority of people as essentially the same, they all take the same boring path in life. There have been a few people I've talked to that have been worthwhile, but usually it's better to just blow them off by irritating them or literally trolling them in real life to make myself annoying.

So I just sit here bored, searching the internet for things that will affect me emotionally to distract me from the pain of being alone forever until I die. So now I'm getting desensitized from all this irrelevant horsecrap I should not care about. My cynicism has pretty much consumed me. Perhaps I should discipline myself to only think positively? I could just go mad by lacking emotions. Both are irrelevant as each other.

Feels bro. Feels.

Sweatie Killer wrote:

you're just an introvert, nothing wrong with that. I'm the same way. It doesn't bother me too much not being around people. I just need to know that there are people somewhere in case of an emergency or something. You "gain energy" by being alone and "spend energy" around people. Extroverts are the opposite.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!