Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,710 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Hate General.

Last posted Nov 21, 2013 at 01:43PM EST. Added Nov 15, 2013 at 08:06PM EST
51 posts from 34 users

I was thinking of which horrid fandom to hate today, and then decided to hate them all in one thread. Now even TF2 is bad and MLP was always bad and made every other fandom even worse. Touhou is finally dying out with anime thank god, get that crap back to North Korea, yuck. I never even bothered with Homestruck, but I bet it was bad too, thankfully that culture is dead now. It's almost all gone, and I can't wait for the rest of it to be gone too.

What do you hate right now KYM?

Last edited Nov 15, 2013 at 08:07PM EST

Blacks, jews, mexicans, muslims, christians, atheists, furries, bronies, trolls, mods, weeaboos, asians, schools, work, banks, rich people, poor people, liberals, conservatives, homosexuals, pro-lifers, gun control advocates, anti-gun control advocates, the military, the police, criminals, wiggers, goths, emos, jocks, assholes, nice guys, women, normal people, old people, children, people my age, people who listen to bad music, people who listen to good music but don’t like it for the same reasons as me, causal gamers, hardcore gamers, losers who insist on starting console wars, browser wars, or mac/pc wars, and everyone who uses the phrase “yolo” “bro/brah” or “swag” in a non-sarcastic/mocking fashion.

@Verbs

Nah, it's all good brah. I hate this thread too. We can hang out and hate it together. Kick back and share some beers while we express our utter despise for useless threads. What do you say bud?

So what do you think of that Sweatie Killer fandom?

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

We love you too, Dac

Lol, I don't hate you guys on kym. Anyways, Id say I hate all fanatical fans in every fandom equally. I met some Otakus today that were so rude and obnoxious.

Last edited Nov 15, 2013 at 10:50PM EST

@Blue Screen (of Death)

That's the spirit! Let's hate my fandom together! I've never have contributed to this entire site before in the last 3 years.

Video related to thread.

Last edited Nov 15, 2013 at 10:49PM EST

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Verbs

Nah, it's all good brah. I hate this thread too. We can hang out and hate it together. Kick back and share some beers while we express our utter despise for useless threads. What do you say bud?

So what do you think of that Sweatie Killer fandom?

I seem to have noticed the occurrences of Interior Moderator Dialogue are rising.
This is worse than the idea of useless threads.

Any non-animeish fandom that i'm not in. I have a strong hate towards the Doctor Who fandom, Supernatural, The Avengers, Dragon Age 2, The lorax, etc. I blame tumblr for this.

Last edited Nov 16, 2013 at 12:32AM EST

I really hate fandoms that boast creativity or originality, but never produce anything truly creative or original. Its always some mediocre remix of someone else's music, typical fan art of the shows/books/movies characters, or lame "OCs" that more than likely originated from a character creator or edits of an existing character. I'd point fingers, but just about all of them do this. The only fandom I can think of that really doesn't have a true basis for its content are furries.

Last edited Nov 16, 2013 at 01:12AM EST

Cronus wrote:

I hate anything made by Seth McFarlane.

Can't we just hate him himself? Some of the joke are okay, but after awhile it hit disaster. God he just sits there saying jokes.

Last edited Nov 16, 2013 at 02:38AM EST

Papa Coolface wrote:

Blacks, jews, mexicans, muslims, christians, atheists, furries, bronies, trolls, mods, weeaboos, asians, schools, work, banks, rich people, poor people, liberals, conservatives, homosexuals, pro-lifers, gun control advocates, anti-gun control advocates, the military, the police, criminals, wiggers, goths, emos, jocks, assholes, nice guys, women, normal people, old people, children, people my age, people who listen to bad music, people who listen to good music but don’t like it for the same reasons as me, causal gamers, hardcore gamers, losers who insist on starting console wars, browser wars, or mac/pc wars, and everyone who uses the phrase “yolo” “bro/brah” or “swag” in a non-sarcastic/mocking fashion.

don't do too much /pol/ goyim

Cale wrote:

I seem to have noticed the occurrences of Interior Moderator Dialogue are rising.

Sucks you can't get into our game brah.

Ashbot wrote:

Any non-animeish fandom that i'm not in. I have a strong hate towards the Doctor Who fandom, Supernatural, The Avengers, Dragon Age 2, The lorax, etc. I blame tumblr for this.

wait, wait, wait, wait
hold on a second, can you repeat that just one more time for my sake you know just to be sure we are on the same page and understand one another.

dragon age 2 had a fanbase?

Martin Scorsese, Leonardo DiCaprio, Justin Timberlake, Lil Wayne, Ed Sheeran, Glee, "Chasing Cars", onions and any food containing them, Germans

These are just a few people and things that I hate.

Another thing that busts my balls, PC gamers that think they're above everyone because of having a PC over a console. Sheesh could people be so pretentious!? What ever happened to playing a game for fun rather having the best realistic graphics with keyboard functions. Aren't games supposed to take us away from reality? Not everyone is rich and has top of the line PC hardware, and stop telling people that we should.

And other similar arguments, but I just needed to get that off my chest.

Last edited Nov 17, 2013 at 12:46AM EST

Cale wrote:

I'm sure that's all in your head, Cale. I mean, what kind of governing party would even THINK about keeping their private thoughts and conversations between themselves?

After all, the key to a good society is keeping everything candid.

On a more serious note though, I do wonder what you mean 'rising'? I'm honestly curious. Feel free to PM me so we can gossip like assholes. Hahaha.

Last edited Nov 17, 2013 at 01:53AM EST

I absolutely fucking loathe the Dr. Who fandom. Whoever talks about it both on the Internet and real life seems to only focus on the young attractive actor who gets to play the Doctor this season instead of actual plot, which isn't that fantastic to begin with.

Honestly, Doctor Who should have been left to die in the past where it belongs – when it wasn't an entire fucking section at Hot Topic for pantie-wetting teenagers to get a hold of merchandising of a hot British dude.

I hate subways. I hate sewers. I hate stairs. I hate elevators. I hate helicopters. I hate walking. I hate latest issues. I hate steam. …pipes. I hate Mondays. I hate birds. I hate planes. I hate the army. I hate islands. I hate boats. I hate your good feelings. I hate fish. I hate hospitals. And doctors and lawyers and cops… and I hate Canada. I hate Canada so much! If there's one thing I hate more than vampires, it's Canada! No offense.

↑I hate shits. You know: Taco Bell shits, Beer shits, dried out and painful shits, gassy and painful shits, runny shits, shit pics, little shits, shitheads, and why not shitstorms to top it off. Whew. That's a load of shit to get off my chest.

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

↑I hate shits. You know: Taco Bell shits, Beer shits, dried out and painful shits, gassy and painful shits, runny shits, shit pics, little shits, shitheads, and why not shitstorms to top it off. Whew. That's a load of shit to get off my chest.

This with a fiery passion:

And most type of sauces. Especially at fast food, as it cools down the food and you realize just how shitty the food is when it's cold.

Last edited Nov 19, 2013 at 03:16AM EST

Another thing that grinds my gears. Sure people can hate things if you want, but if want to provoke an argument just to make a person who actually likes that thing mad, then that's just assholish. It doesn't matter if you hate Homestuck, MLP, Dragon Ball, Doctor Who, JJBA and so on, just don't try to pick a fight with people who do.

Then there's the hypocrites that hate it when people rag on what they like and then rag on other people for what those people like, but that's another story all together.

20% Cooler than Ice Rinsankajugin wrote:

Another thing that grinds my gears. Sure people can hate things if you want, but if want to provoke an argument just to make a person who actually likes that thing mad, then that's just assholish. It doesn't matter if you hate Homestuck, MLP, Dragon Ball, Doctor Who, JJBA and so on, just don't try to pick a fight with people who do.

Then there's the hypocrites that hate it when people rag on what they like and then rag on other people for what those people like, but that's another story all together.

I disagree entirely, I enjoy doing just that.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!