Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

311,683 total conversations in 9,548 threads

+ New Thread

What makes you cry?

Last posted Jan 04, 2014 at 06:29PM EST. Added Nov 24, 2013 at 01:32PM EST
67 posts from 54 users

A lot, like Johnny Cash’s cover of Hurt and when Wilson floats away in Castawayhen I think of how muchof my life I have spent watching anime.

I cry a lot in video games, too. Some notable ones would be the ending of Persona 3 and 4, Metal Gear Solid 3 and 4, and of course…

Katawa Shoujo.

Many feels. So many feels.

Hearing incredibly awesome bass so deep and powerful that it brings a tear to my eye. (No really. Heavy bass gives me spiritual/emotional feelings for some reason)

But those would be tears of joy (or dopamine), if you mean like sad tears…I dunno, last time I cried over something sad was when one of my close friends died in a car accident. Can’t think of anything else.

I watched ‘Million Dollar Baby’ a few days ago, I cried like a bitch.
So, pretty much any movie in which someone with hopes and dreams dies tragically.

Thinking about the worst situations that could happen in any place I currently am in, whether it be a car or a house.

I always think something wrong will happen every damn time my family and I go out.

Like in moments when we’re driving around anywhere, I always think that someone might crash into our car and send us off a cliff, killing everyone but me in a smoldering wreckage filled with the corpses of those who I hold dear to me, or an 18-wheeler will come rolling our way into the side of our car, killing our parents and leaving me and my siblings a long ways from any home we could go back to.

I think sometimes there’s something wrong with me. I think it’s because I have low self-esteem or something. I have those moments when I just want to stop thinking at all.

Lone K.K. Slider wrote:

Thinking about the worst situations that could happen in any place I currently am in, whether it be a car or a house.

I always think something wrong will happen every damn time my family and I go out.

Like in moments when we’re driving around anywhere, I always think that someone might crash into our car and send us off a cliff, killing everyone but me in a smoldering wreckage filled with the corpses of those who I hold dear to me, or an 18-wheeler will come rolling our way into the side of our car, killing our parents and leaving me and my siblings a long ways from any home we could go back to.

I think sometimes there’s something wrong with me. I think it’s because I have low self-esteem or something. I have those moments when I just want to stop thinking at all.

realizing the possibility of these things happening /any time/
is
no i cant

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!