Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Time to be another user again.

Last posted Dec 12, 2013 at 11:48PM EST. Added Dec 10, 2013 at 06:18PM EST
26 posts from 22 users

Rules are simple. Act as another user in a brief manner that correctly exhibits your view of them. Don't include names, the mystery is part of the fun.
And now I'll begin.

"MioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMio
MioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMio
MioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMio
MioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMio. I compose and write too."

Last edited Dec 10, 2013 at 06:18PM EST

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

Rules are simple. Act as another user in a brief manner that correctly exhibits your view of them. Don't include names, the mystery is part of the fun.
And now I'll begin.

"MioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMio
MioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMioMio. I compose and write too."

"LOOK I AM SOMETHING, I CREATED A THREAD."

A problem has been detected and this thread has shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

The problem seems to be caused by the following file: BE_ANOTHER.SYS

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

If this is the first time you've seen this Stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check to make sure any trolls are properly banned. If it is a new troll, ask your local staff member for any mod promotions you might need.

If problems continue, disable or ban any new users. Disable forum components such as JFF and General. If you need to use God Mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, delete System32, and profit.

Technical information:

*** STOP: 0x00000050 (0xFD3094C2, 0x00000001, 0xFBFE7617, 0x00000000)

*** BE_ANOTHER.SYS - Address FBFE7617 base at FBFE 500, DateStamp 3d6dd67c

Do you guys like communism? I sure do. I think that the political views of such revolutionaries as Marx, Stalin and Lenin were not bad. But they were poorly executed, so I plan on founding my own society of like-minded individuals where we can all talk about communism all day. By the way, can you guys join my Minecraft server? I want to get more members so that I will become more popular. Also I love to play Civilization, do you all want to hear about it? I bet you do, so I'll tell you all about it. I'm sure none of you are listening to me ramble on about things no one cares about but I feel the need to let you all know about my political views and which video games I enjoy. Everyone listen to me please, I love the sound of my own voice. Sometimes I even masturbate to the sound of my own voice do you guys want to know about that I bet you do…

Philip J. Fry wrote:

Do you guys like communism? I sure do. I think that the political views of such revolutionaries as Marx, Stalin and Lenin were not bad. But they were poorly executed, so I plan on founding my own society of like-minded individuals where we can all talk about communism all day. By the way, can you guys join my Minecraft server? I want to get more members so that I will become more popular. Also I love to play Civilization, do you all want to hear about it? I bet you do, so I'll tell you all about it. I'm sure none of you are listening to me ramble on about things no one cares about but I feel the need to let you all know about my political views and which video games I enjoy. Everyone listen to me please, I love the sound of my own voice. Sometimes I even masturbate to the sound of my own voice do you guys want to know about that I bet you do…

Philip J. Fry wrote:

I'm Revolutionary Head Organizer Sting_Auer and I approve this message.

Last edited Dec 10, 2013 at 08:12PM EST

[skypehandlegoeshere] : Hey fellow mods, what do you think of this user?

[skypehandlegoeshere] : He made a few troll posts, people don't like him. He's dicking around obviously. Should I ban?

[skypehandlegoeshere] : Any reason for me not to ban this guy?

[skypehandlegoeshere] : Nope? No reasons given? Okay. Banning

[squish]

….

[skypehandlegoeshere] : Hey, how about other guy.

[skypehandlegoeshere] : He's vaguely breaching the rules.

[skypehandlegoeshere] : Close enough. Banning

[squish]

….

[skypehandlegoeshere] : This guy looked at me funny

[squish]

[skypehandlegoeshere] : Who wants to watch Breaking Bad later?

[anotherskypeuser] : Lets watch anime! :D

[squish]

Last edited Dec 11, 2013 at 12:23AM EST

"I fantasize about Nagito Komaeda having sex with me even though hes completely insane and by the way have you seen this Gundam guy and these gay swimmers Im tsundere for MrWolfy"

Oh wait this is pretend to be a forum user, not IRC

Fuck you weeaboos and your Japanophile asses. America forever! [inserts multiple unrelated and unnecessary references to military-based video games]

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!