Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,710 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Last posted Dec 17, 2013 at 08:34PM EST. Added Dec 16, 2013 at 06:58PM EST
10 posts from 8 users

This is simple. Draw the above person's avatar however you wish, poorly or excellently. To start off, here's my drawing of my avatar.

>"Did you really expect me to expend any effort on a pony avatar? At least I drew it"

I am not even in the MLP fandom, I dont even care about ponies but WOW Tardy, you sound like a douchebag. Jeez, if you hate drawing, then don't post.
Oh and here, since you asked for someone to draw your avatar (That isn't even your avatar, Natsu drew it for some reason)

Your avatar was so boring, I had to add MC Hammer trousers, shades and weed. I had no time to add colour, sorry bro.
I prefer pencil and paper instead of fancy Photoshop, sorry to any artist out there who feels offended.
EDIT: Yo Tardises, I prefer your old avatar, It was creepitastic. If no one remembers that demon spawn, allow me to show you this vile abomination:

Last edited Dec 17, 2013 at 03:08PM EST

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

Did you really expect me to expend any effort on a pony avatar? At least I drew it.

Anyway, I'm going to request that you draw my avatar in his usual colours, as shown below.

"I'm not not going to do effort on yours because [dumb reason], but I'm going to be picky and demanding and will request additional effort to the next person on what I'm getting because [other dumb reason]."

-You

Feel free to cut this post out inbetween, so the next person can go draw the previous poster.

Last edited Dec 17, 2013 at 04:03PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!