Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,706 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

I learned who was phone

Last posted Dec 23, 2013 at 10:25PM EST. Added Dec 21, 2013 at 11:00PM EST
7 posts from 6 users

After the gost of my grlfriends dad cals, my grlfreind leaves the house and it starts to thunder n rain blood. I go in my house but i see jeff the smile.exe sow i get in my carr and leve the hous. After that, I run into JAsonthekiller.exexe (Original Character, Donut Steel) But then BeNDrowned comes out of a bloody sewer and shoots blood out of his bloody blood hands. tHE blood turns jasonthekiller into a pile of blood and then i get a pone call frum my girlfrinds ded dad saying "I was phone!" and then a skeleton pops out.

That was a hyper-realistic creepypasta! Do you hyper-realisticly write hyper-realictic creeppypastas as a hyper-realistic hobby? Or did your just hyper-realistcly write this hyper-realistic one for hyper-realistic fun?

Translation:
hurr durr giev me krama After the ghost of my girlfriend's dad calls, my girlfriend leaves the house and it starts to thunder and and rain blood. I go in my house but i see Jeff the killer so i get in my car and leave the house. After that, i run into Jason the killer.exexe( errergernerl kerecter dernert sterl Original character, donut steel) but then Ben comes out of a bloody sewer and shoots blood out of his bloody blood hands. The blood turns my shitty oc Jason the killer exe into a pile of blood then i get a phone call from my girlfriend's dead dad saying "I was phone!" and then a skeleton popped out.

then i get a pone call
a pone call
pone call

lol wut

related

Guys you can find my story both on:
http://thatenderblender.deviantart.com/journal/I-learned-who-was-phone-421325300
and
http://trollpasta.wikia.com/wiki/I_learned_who_was_phone!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!