Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Pimp my drawing

Last posted Feb 10, 2014 at 12:43PM EST. Added Dec 23, 2013 at 04:56PM EST
59 posts from 27 users

So, as some of you know, I am known for finding bad/in need art and redrawing it myself. Some of these examples are one of the site's inside jokes, "I need blood." Some other ones include "Kiara eaten by Latias" and "Time to killed people." Others are some such as simple requests, or something I saw that I felt the need to draw, such as "Crazy hex lady," "Kamikitteh," or Pokémon fusions. I'm creating this forum for the sole purpose of these drawings, and if anyone finds one that needs to be redrawn, or if you simply have a request for a drawing, you can post here.

Samples:

Notes:
- Please don't request or link anything inappropriate.
- If you haven't noticed, I had to draw it on paper and use my webcam. However, I'm starting to get into digital art, so this is a temporary thing.
- The overall idea of this forum was thought of by MedlyManaic.

SmackerJack wrote:

Draw a happy version of me in a Kamen Rider pose. Minus the winter hat.

As you can see, this is always your happy face. Don't question it. Even when happy, you still maintain a frown.

Shadow Man wrote:

No can do, Doc, I'm no good with cars, sorry.

Well, just draw a Marty McFly thing

(you are good at drawing btw)

Shadow Man wrote:

As you can see, this is always your happy face. Don't question it. Even when happy, you still maintain a frown.

That zangoose looks like he tasted blood and wants more.

Shadow Man wrote:

I messed up the face, so it looks more like Hank Hill. Sorry about that. Also, I'm no good with actual people.

For some reason it looks perfectly normal to me. Is that bad?

Lugia41 wrote:

When you're ready to draw again, how about a drawing with Woody and Buzz Lightyear meet these knockoffs and how you think they would react?

I actually like how this one turned out. Aside from the shading issue with Buck Miles, I think this turned out fairly well.

Neon is just neon wrote:

Draw this:
On to a Zangoose's body. I DARE YA.

I couldn't really do much with this one, but I tried.
Also, a quick update, I'm not going to post any more for a little while now, I'm going to be driving home tomorrow morning, and it's like, a 21 hour drive. :/

UnKewln00b wrote:

Draw a picture of Albert Einstein lightsaber fighting Keith Richards…..on the moon.

Unfortunately, I couldn't really find a way to fit in the lightsabers, but I did what I could, I apollogize (pun intended)
Also, I must say sorry because of the lack of drawings I have been doing… It's just that finding time in between saving the entire island of Pi'illo from the evil wrath of Antasma and Bowser is kind of a pickle.

Last edited Jan 07, 2014 at 08:07AM EST

LNH wrote:

Draw a glorius date with your waifu.

She seemed kind of surprised when I asked her out, but she agreed because it was for friends, so she posed nicely for this picture.
Btw, this is only our second date, so it was kind of rushed, but so far, everything is going well.

Dr. Flames wrote:

draw the meaning of life

It's a little hard to read, so I made a little transcript:

1. SMC: The… meaning of life…?
2. …
3. SMC: To tell you the truth, I once knew…
4. (SMC: T’was maybe 20 years ago, when I was still Shadow Man…)
5. Shadow Man: Hey, Cthulhu, what’s the meaning of life?
Cthulhu: I don’t know now eat you Goddamn dinner you ungrateful little shit.

(Also, a disclaimer, Cthulhu is not the gigantic green kraken, or KungFuCthulhu that you all know and love, but an original character of mine that usually wears a hood over his face.)

LittleBlueDragon wrote:

This needs to be drawn!

D̸̷̳͖̫̲̈̋̽̚͞Ỗ̞̮̪͕̼̼ͯ̂̋ ̤̟͑̓̄ͣ̓͊͋́͝Y̆ͥ̽͊ͤ҉̤̙͔̬̯͓̭Ố͓U͎̤͚̯͔̠̦͔̾̊̃͠ ̺͚̣̳̞͊̅̅Ḻ̢̘̲̙̦̬ͭ̈ͪO̬͔̖̺͍͙͌̽͗̀̈́̿ͩ̓ͫV̸̪͔͎̲̖͍̈́̄̊ͯ͗͂ͬ̚͘E̟͙̜̩͙̔̆̇̾͢͡͝ ̢̱̪̣̼̼̩͌ͨ̆ͦ̿̉ͫ͜M̹̗̥͉͎̭͚̯̊͗̇̇͆͗ͯÉ͍̱̭̝̅͟ ̾̏ͩ̆ͪ̆̽҉͚̻B̸̲͚̦͓̻̬̣̂̔̆͜R̢̛̫͙̫͐̄ͤ̈̾O̤̗̯̲͇̫ͯ͂ͩͥ̂́̃T̵͎̈́̕H̨̝̦̼͈̮̰̜̻̥͛͂͒ͥͯ̈͊̃̀͝E̤ͤͮ̅ͧ̅͑ͯ́R̓ͩ̾̐͏̨͉̲͕̺̠̟̯

Shadow Man wrote:

D̸̷̳͖̫̲̈̋̽̚͞Ỗ̞̮̪͕̼̼ͯ̂̋ ̤̟͑̓̄ͣ̓͊͋́͝Y̆ͥ̽͊ͤ҉̤̙͔̬̯͓̭Ố͓U͎̤͚̯͔̠̦͔̾̊̃͠ ̺͚̣̳̞͊̅̅Ḻ̢̘̲̙̦̬ͭ̈ͪO̬͔̖̺͍͙͌̽͗̀̈́̿ͩ̓ͫV̸̪͔͎̲̖͍̈́̄̊ͯ͗͂ͬ̚͘E̟͙̜̩͙̔̆̇̾͢͡͝ ̢̱̪̣̼̼̩͌ͨ̆ͦ̿̉ͫ͜M̹̗̥͉͎̭͚̯̊͗̇̇͆͗ͯÉ͍̱̭̝̅͟ ̾̏ͩ̆ͪ̆̽҉͚̻B̸̲͚̦͓̻̬̣̂̔̆͜R̢̛̫͙̫͐̄ͤ̈̾O̤̗̯̲͇̫ͯ͂ͩͥ̂́̃T̵͎̈́̕H̨̝̦̼͈̮̰̜̻̥͛͂͒ͥͯ̈͊̃̀͝E̤ͤͮ̅ͧ̅͑ͯ́R̓ͩ̾̐͏̨͉̲͕̺̠̟̯

Hanns Günther wrote:

Please draw that pink… thing on the left.
It's got blood on it's tail axe thing.

B͔̖̣̪ͤ̆͡O̮̼̠̯̫̞͙̾̿̎N̤̙͂̅ͩ̃̎̅͜D̿́͘ ̮̠W̪̓̇̌ͨ̿I̺͎̮̳̬͆̏T͇̭̠H̹̬̖̯͉̝̄̅̓̾ ͍̺ͩͭ̀M̡͕̲̩̩̟ͤ̔̿ͦ̉E͔͖̦̘̤̹ͪͫ ̳̻ͥF̵̻͎͗̅I͕̱͘N̖̖ͪ̋͋͛̓͛̿͜N̠͕̤͙ͥ̆ͧ͒̎͟Ĩ̱̣̬̳̤̠͖ͩͫ̃̚

stevoqwerty wrote:

Can someone chain-downgrade this?

or upgrade it to be more realistic if you're up for a challenge.

Well, first of all, it's not just someone, it's me. Only me. Alone. In this cold dark world.

Second, what do you mean by "chain-downgrade?" Do you mean like this?:

Or do you want me to draw it in my own art style, which looks (roughly) like this?:

And lastly, I noticed that you have a few images of that particular character in your gallery, as well as in a couple of forums you claimed to have drawn them yourself… Is she an OC? Because I tried searching for the image for more angles, and this is the only one on the internet that showed up.

Shadow Man wrote:

Well, first of all, it's not just someone, it's me. Only me. Alone. In this cold dark world.

Second, what do you mean by "chain-downgrade?" Do you mean like this?:

Or do you want me to draw it in my own art style, which looks (roughly) like this?:

And lastly, I noticed that you have a few images of that particular character in your gallery, as well as in a couple of forums you claimed to have drawn them yourself… Is she an OC? Because I tried searching for the image for more angles, and this is the only one on the internet that showed up.

Oh, then can you recreate it? And yes, I was thinking of something like that Pokemon picture. And it's not really my OC, made it for a mate of mine, but since I created it, it's technically mine lol.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!