Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

A New Minecraft Creepypasta: The Lone Desert Well

Last posted Dec 24, 2013 at 08:28AM EST. Added Dec 23, 2013 at 11:38PM EST
6 posts from 6 users

Whew! I exclaimed as I placed down the final block. It had been many long hours but I had finally did it! I had finished my castle! Relived, I took a swig of water and hopped in my minecart. It seemed I had finished just in time also for the sun was setting over the horizon. The desert was never a good place to be at night for there was always mobs lurking about. I pulled the lever and laid back in my minecart as I was thrusted forward. By now, I was going full speed through the desert looking out at all the mobs when suddenly, I saw it…

It was a desert temple, it looked no different from the rest. This one however just seemed off… There was something about it that just gave me the chills. Maybe it was how it looked like it was almost sinking into the mountain, maybe it was just the glow of the torches against the pixelated moonlight. No, it was something else… I just couldn't look at it anymore. I felt like I was being watched by something… I sat down in my cart and thought about what it was that made that one well so strange. Eventually, I shrugged it off. I mean surely it could have just been an enderman or a creeper staring back at me from the shadows? No. I remember right before I looked away, I saw a pair of glowing white eyes… The minecart came to a screeching halt and I realized I was here. Home sweet home. I went inside and crawled in bed hoping to forget about that lone desert well… I did not. Even in my dreams that well haunted me. When I woke up I was in a small tunnel lit by redstone torches. I walked for what seemed like an eternity when suddenly, I was in a small room covered in redstone torches. There was a man with his face to the wall, his mere presence made me nauseous. E-Excuse me, I said to the man, are you okay? The man stood with his back to me. I asked one more time.

E-excuse me sir, are you okay? The man turned around and what I saw next cannot be unseen…

His face was burnt to a crisp with bits of red and black skin around his nose. He had an empty hole where his mouth should be, and his eyes, dear god his eyes… They were plain white with no pupil. No pupil at all. He looked at me, expressionless and said "You are the night and the day. The darkness you fight is within you. The light you seek is within you. You are the universe. You are everything. You are love. Wake up. WAKE UP. W-A-K-E U-P. I woke up the following day feeling nauseous. I hopped in my minecart and I passed by the well again. This time I didn't feel ill at all looking at the well. It looked like a normal minecraft ruin. I knew what I had to do and I got out of my minecart and went over to the well. I examined it and noticed a sign on the end. The sign read "Remember… I will always be watching… I am your guardian angel… Now do me a favor and wake up… WAKE UP… W-A-K-E U-P…
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!