Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

presents and gifts

Last posted Dec 28, 2013 at 01:51AM EST. Added Dec 24, 2013 at 04:31PM EST
28 posts from 23 users

yeah okay this may end up like a fail thread but i want to give it a shot
and i know that some of you may or may not yet have opened your christmas presents or holiday presents or whatever

but let us cut to the cake
in this thread you take a foto or just tell us what did you get for the holiday and if you still haven't got anything you just come back and tell us when you do (that is if you get anything at all)

so what i got for christmas was

if you cannot make it out or if the image does not work for you
shower gel, deo, pc&ps3 controller, new mouse with wire for my pc, an external hard disk and GTA 5 for ps3

Last edited Dec 24, 2013 at 04:32PM EST

I got this odd present. It came in this little cardboard box, but the only thing in it was packing peanuts. So I turn it over and dump them out, and out pops a huge fucking BANEBLADE tank from that tiny box! How does one fit that thing in such a tiny box? I mean, it must've taken some sort of tactical genius…. CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!

It wasn't really a Christmas present, but a guy I knew was moving and had to find a new home for his Spitz and I adopted him. He's such a good dog, though, so I count him more as a present:

Last edited Dec 24, 2013 at 09:27PM EST

I got a completely wasted mother that was yelling at me the car ride back from a Christmas party

I haven't opened my presents yet, so I might give the roundup later.

I got a LOT of candy and chocolate, but I've put the more important gifts here.

The highlights are probably the $30 worth of Taco Bell gift cards, wrist braces, and a Nedroroid figure of Azusa Nakano, on of my waifus.

Sorry for shit camera quality.

I got a PS4, a new Deathwish board, Killzone: Shadow Fall, Need For Speed: Rivals, WWE 2K14, NCAA Football '14, Monopoly Empire, a Rarity blindbag, some MLP TCG cards, $20 PSN gift card, $100 debit card, a $50 Hot Topic gift card, $20 gift card for McDonald's, $25 to Sam's Club, and finally, $300 in cold hard cizash.

I got a VCR for some reason. I also got a PS1 with games and a VHS camcorder from the same person.

But I also got a lot of PS3 games and whatnot…

I maaaay have accidentally deleted a duplicate thread to this, sorry, OP, wrong button. But please use this one instead.

I didn't get anything particularly interesting; just a hat and some gloves, some books and money. Bought Skyrim on sale with it tho.

Twilitlord wrote:

I maaaay have accidentally deleted a duplicate thread to this, sorry, OP, wrong button. But please use this one instead.

I didn't get anything particularly interesting; just a hat and some gloves, some books and money. Bought Skyrim on sale with it tho.

there is no such thing as uninteresting things
in this thread all gifts are welcome.
if you got a hat i strongly suggest you put it on display

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!