Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,711 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

ENDO's Draw Thread 2.0

Last posted Jan 14, 2014 at 10:12PM EST. Added Jan 09, 2014 at 04:01PM EST
46 posts from 23 users

Aight well I got a new computer for Christmas and I'm still gettin used to drawing on a new screen. Hit me up with some suggestions and I'll flail about if I like them?

Draw a spy while he is disguised as a duck. Meanwhile he jumps from a metamorphic rock the chocolate milk mountain explodes dildos on the background, also up to the sky there is a shooting star drawing gay robots shooting flying ninja cows carrying exploding poisoned meat swords.

Last edited Jan 10, 2014 at 06:35PM EST

­­­Alex Mercer wrote:

Draw a spy while he is disguised as a duck. Meanwhile he jumps from a metamorphic rock the chocolate milk mountain explodes dildos on the background, also up to the sky there is a shooting star drawing gay robots shooting flying ninja cows carrying exploding poisoned meat swords.

I CALL THIS ONE
BUT MY TABLET IS AT HOME
WAIT AN HOUR

Meat swords?
Do I smell a Kingdom of Loathing reference?

That Glaceon wrote:

Also ENDO let me just take a moment to say I absolutely love your art style. It's unique, but not one of those shitty "special" kinda uniques--it's actually GOOD.

ProjectENDO wrote:

CrouchingSloth
FUCK i forgot i was supposed to do you next Pollux I'll get you

Dat background explosion. Simply amazing.

I want my avatar drawn, but with Kamina glasses instead of the current ones, crazy anime hair, and with the phrase "BAKA!" written on it in big impact font. Keep the background. Color is optional, but preferred.

­­­Alex Mercer wrote:

I don't know if I have the skill / conviction to tackle such a formidable request

Last edited Jan 12, 2014 at 01:01PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!