Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Has anyone on here ever made a Youtube Poop?

Last posted Mar 08, 2014 at 12:34AM EST. Added Feb 02, 2014 at 04:29PM EST
9 posts from 9 users

ive made a few before. A lot of them were the were the "rinse and repeat" ones such as Dr Robotink loves… (insert random item). Obey X Destroy Y, and having lucario screaming and attacking Riley while i played random songs. i did make one YTP of the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog episode "Tails New Home" and "The RObotnik Express" but that was pretty much it that actually made it on Youtube in 2009.

YTPs were the reason I made my first Youtube account way back when I was a mere 14 years old. Ugh. Very dumb YTPs, I made. Perhaps only one or two legit funny moments. Unfortunately, I have none of them anymore. I do however own Sony Vegas 10, so if I actually wanted to I could try my hand at those things again, not that I have the time.

Yeah, back in 2009-2010. They all still exist, but not on the Internet. Despite them being made with Windows Movie Maker, they were pretty well received for the few hundreds, maybe thousands of views they got (except for the first ones, the most viewed and most hated). I somehow got 100 subscribers from them (one of them being Skullworld, a SpongeBob pooper with now more than 2,500 subs, and one of my best Internet friends). I got pretty good at sentence-mixing, but there's not much you can do with WMM after all. I'm embarrassed by them now, but I won't ignore the handful of funny moments that still hold up to me today. If you're going to start making them, good luck getting people to watch them. As far as I can tell, the YTP community has been all but dead for the last couple of years. I do miss its heyday.

tl;dr I'm a giant fag for YouTube Poop who takes it way too seriously.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!