Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

310,640 total conversations in 9,379 threads

+ New Thread

Waifu Thread

Last posted Mar 30, 2014 at 10:46PM EDT. Added Feb 14, 2014 at 02:31AM EST
65 posts from 46 users

In honor of Single Awareness Day, I’m dedicating this thread to waifus.

Post/discuss your waifu, and try to not think of the crippling loneliness that envelops you like a blanket stitched from depression and sexual frustration. 1000 count thread.

Anyways, if you know me you know mai waifu is Mio Akiyama from K-On! A bassist, shy, reserved, and adorable.

Last edited Feb 14, 2014 at 02:34AM EST
Feb 14, 2014 at 02:31AM EST

Lyra heartstrings. She loves you for who you are…

…(must…not…think of…crippling…loneliness)…I’m trying, Patrick! Aaagh

Feb 14, 2014 at 03:54AM EST

This motherfucker:

He’s been my husbando before I even knew what a husbando was.

But if this is specifically only for waifu:

Only girl I know for sure I would go gay for in a heartbeat.

Last edited Feb 14, 2014 at 05:40AM EST
Feb 14, 2014 at 05:33AM EST

I never have a waifu before, but I’m on my way to become a fully certified wizard, so I guess I’ll pick that boring apple horse or something.

Feb 14, 2014 at 05:37AM EST

Mai Waifu:

(totally not the same girl as my avatar)

She’s been my favorite character since mid 2012, and that quickly developed to waifu. Maribel is just too awesome.

Last edited Feb 14, 2014 at 07:41AM EST
Feb 14, 2014 at 07:39AM EST

Patrick wrote:

In honor of Single Awareness Day, I’m dedicating this thread to waifus.

Post/discuss your waifu, and try to not think of the crippling loneliness that envelops you like a blanket stitched from depression and sexual frustration. 1000 count thread.

Anyways, if you know me you know mai waifu is Mio Akiyama from K-On! A bassist, shy, reserved, and adorable.

Mio? shy? reserved?
I have nude pics of your waifu. Hell, I think everyone here has seen your waifu’s panties. Your waifu is such a slut.

Feb 14, 2014 at 09:14AM EST

If you know me as well (or seen my wall), you would know mai waifu would be Ponka Poe.

I love her for being so out going and optimistic which I would like to see more in life. She likes making other ponies smile, she would selfless sacrifice her own happiness to see that frown turned up-side down. She is quite the free spirit. The way she takes on new and dangerous situations with no care in the world is also inspiring.

Feb 14, 2014 at 10:38AM EST

Ann Hiro wrote:

@Ric Tesla

You’re everyones waifu.

You are now imagining my OC in a maid outfit looking embarrassed.

I am now pondering that as a draw request for Muumi

Feb 14, 2014 at 10:56AM EST

@Pat

>Not Shinobu.

You disappoint me.

What makes her perfect?

Last edited Feb 14, 2014 at 11:00AM EST
Feb 14, 2014 at 10:56AM EST

Derpy SJW wrote:

Mio? shy? reserved?
I have nude pics of your waifu. Hell, I think everyone here has seen your waifu’s panties. Your waifu is such a slut.

What the desu did you just say about her, you little baka gaijin? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my otaku class in the glorious isle of Nihon, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret pantsu raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed days spent watching anime. I am trained in waifu warfare and I’m the top husbando in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the desu out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this sekai, mark my fucking words. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “panties” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you baka hentai. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Feb 14, 2014 at 11:17AM EST

Yellow Quiet is the yellowest and the quietest.

I’m also fond of Tater Gurl.

And Flannery.

I’ve got less a waifu and more a whole harem’s worth of waifus.

Last edited Feb 14, 2014 at 03:47PM EST
Feb 14, 2014 at 03:29PM EST

There are but 2 who deserve the title of Waifu.

Last edited Feb 14, 2014 at 03:35PM EST
Feb 14, 2014 at 03:32PM EST

It’s just because it’s Valentine’s Day and none of us have girlfriends, isn’t it?

Oh well

Last edited Feb 14, 2014 at 05:28PM EST
Feb 14, 2014 at 05:21PM EST

GoingMenthol wrote:

we gonna?

Sign me up. I know my Koneko-chan to be a top-tier waifu.

Feb 14, 2014 at 06:36PM EST

She’s the first waifu I’ve ever had

Here’s my second waifu

And here’s my third

And if we’re posting husbandos as well, then here’s mine

Feb 14, 2014 at 08:08PM EST

I don’t really have a waifu, and I honestly find the idea of being in love with an imaginary character ridiculous, but here are some of my favorite female characters if that’s relevant at all:

Feb 16, 2014 at 07:55PM EST

Not waifu as such but if she was real i would be attracted to her.

Feb 17, 2014 at 05:27AM EST

I suppose like every human has two hands, Lyra can have two lovers as well. Should make for some good times…

Feb 17, 2014 at 05:15PM EST

I posted in the husbando thread but not this one? What’s wrong with me?

Feb 19, 2014 at 11:50AM EST

Spider-byte wrote:

Not waifu as such but if she was real i would be attracted to her.

Well I too have a RWBY character as a waifu.

Last edited Feb 20, 2014 at 12:06PM EST
Feb 20, 2014 at 12:02PM EST

I really like Pearl from Steven Universe, She’s has that cute short hair and worries a lot. She also seems good with kids.

And her fighting style.

Mar 02, 2014 at 04:54PM EST

btw, if any of you know of a site that allows timed surveys then i’ll get to work on the waifu bataru competition

also, since i didn’t post mai waifu earlier

Mar 02, 2014 at 05:13PM EST

If I would have a waifu, it would probably be

What can I say. I love a girl with such cheerful and bubbly additude, and having good assets doesn’t hurt either. Besides, a gal like Ty Lee must really love a good tickle fight! s 14…

Mar 03, 2014 at 05:29PM EST

Okay, I know I already posted about my waifu Pearl, but there was a new episode and…

I just…

don’t know…

Really depressing…

idk have any of you ever had to watch your Waifus cry or get tortured? XD

Mar 04, 2014 at 03:46PM EST

GoingMenthol wrote:

we gonna?

I’m guessing I can only post one of my many, many waifus ( we have open relationships among my harem, its k).
Fine, Miia it is…

Mar 04, 2014 at 03:54PM EST

Marceline The Vampire wrote:

Okay, I know I already posted about my waifu Pearl, but there was a new episode and…

I just…

don’t know…

Really depressing…

idk have any of you ever had to watch your Waifus cry or get tortured? XD

I’ve only had to watch Ruby get tortured by either Yang out of sisterly love/teasing and Weiss when they first met.

Last edited Mar 04, 2014 at 04:39PM EST
Mar 04, 2014 at 04:35PM EST

I have the overwhelming urge to insult everyone’s waifus.

Mar 25, 2014 at 11:14PM EDT

All you people choosing Waifus, when you know full well that Husbandos are the way forward, especially in a world where Bertholdt exists. But if I have to choose a Waifu, I’ll pick either Mikasa from AoT, or Mari from Samurai Flamenco

I mean, both have their flaws, I’ll admit that, but they’re pretty cool characters, and I guess they’re kinda cute. But as we all know, there is only one true winner to this argument

ALL HAIL THE BERTHOLDT MASTER RACE

Last edited Mar 26, 2014 at 02:59PM EDT
Mar 26, 2014 at 02:57PM EDT

I have come to realize my two favourite waifus in which I cannot decide over. so here they are.

Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail. All other swordsman waifus get out, there is no competition when compared to her.

And second is Crystal maiden from DOTA 2.

Best
Support
Ever

Last edited Mar 26, 2014 at 06:23PM EDT
Mar 26, 2014 at 06:22PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!