Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Twitch Plays Pokemon Thread

Last posted Mar 02, 2014 at 07:57AM EST. Added Feb 16, 2014 at 09:39PM EST
51 posts from 23 users

Okay, so twitch plays Pokemon is a livestream of a Pokemon Red emulator.

But the catch is that the chat box becomes input to the game. So it's being played by a whole crowd of people right now. It's nearly impossible to get anything done.

Naw but seriously, I saw them cut a bush even.

Does anyone know if they beat Erika yet?

Last edited Feb 16, 2014 at 09:54PM EST

@Maribel
It'll be a miracle if they can beat the next gym. They just released two pokemon and deposited Pideot on accident.

But deep down I'm hoping they'll make it through this and finish the entire game.

Holy shit, Giovanni is fucking toast.

EDIT: No wait, they're consulting the Lift Key and the Nugget for advice.

EDIT 2: AND GIOVANNI HAS BEEN SCREWED OVER, I GIVE YOU THE POWER OF THE MASSES AND A MILLION MONKEYS.

Last edited Feb 18, 2014 at 11:17PM EST

They left behind the Silph Scope.

THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE TO HIKE ALL THE WAY BACK DOWN AGAIN!!!

Edit: Seems they are spamming their way back to Democracy so they can get back in. Can't blame them. n_n;;

Last edited Feb 18, 2014 at 11:31PM EST

Maribel Hearn wrote:

No! There's no running from a trainer battle!

There's no will to fight!

lisamariefan wrote:

Oak: You can't use that right now!

TheOpt1onal (Dead memes) wrote:

Dental plan! Lisa needs braces!

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

lol. last night they were trying to beat a ghastly and fainted out I think. They kept using moves that didn't effect it. I couldn't stop laughing. XD

God is dead.

lisamariefan wrote:

My name is doof, and you'll do what I say!

Dat Safari Zone fandom:

You'd think they reached the Democracy goal by then right? Well, they didn't, it's still Safari Zone Anarchy and Anarchy is dominating again.

Hei guise,
start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 down start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 anarchy start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 a start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 b start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 down start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9 start9

Lord Helix has been revived and Bird Jesus has summoned Battery Jesus to join the party.

Praise Lord Helix, Praise Bird Jesus. For once good shit wasn't released.

Last edited Feb 24, 2014 at 01:11PM EST

I wonder where my partner went.

I think I picked a good time to start watching Twitch Plays Pokemon.

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

They got stuck! lol.

And they got out throught the one way they're most familiar with:

Out of usuable Pokemon.

The game will be completed by next weekend it seems. That's my guess. We are in the final stretch. Pokemon Mansion, Blane, Giovani, Gary, Victory Road, Gary Oak, Elite 4, Gary Motherfucking Oak.

And I have no doubt this game will retain everyone's interest until they get into Gold and Silver.

Last edited Feb 25, 2014 at 03:40AM EST

>Ledge in front of the Pokemon Center we need to checkpoint at.
>Ledge in front of Giovani's Gym.
>Ledges all up though Route 22

Seriously. The Hivemind only operates in 3 point turns. This is going to take forever.

Last edited Feb 25, 2014 at 03:11PM EST

GUYS WE GOTTA BEAT MIS- Oh wait, it's over already!? shot

Well, that was quite the jorney. Can't wait until Twitch Plays Pokemon Gold! Calling It: ALL HAIL FERRET JESUS!!

And just as an afterthought, I wonder how many people's first time playing Gold/Silver for the first time will be though Twitch? I know there are a lot of Gen 1 Master Races out there, but I assume they exist because they haven't actually played the games after Red/Blue. This will be interesting to see.

Last edited Mar 01, 2014 at 08:51AM EST

ITS STARTING!!

And say hello to our new hero. AJDNNW, who I dub A. Jayden.

He is the reincarnation of Battery Bird the Archangel.

And also mortally afraid of Downstairs. He can't bring himself to leave his room.

And His First Pokemon is Totodile who remains officially nameless, but will probably get nicknames as time goes on.

Which right now is King Leer/LazorGator!

Last edited Mar 02, 2014 at 07:28AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!