Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

308,685 total conversations in 8,984 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Know Your Maymays General III: KYM Thread Simulator 3 CONFIRM3D

Last posted Jul 16, 2014 at 01:26PM EDT. Added Mar 11, 2014 at 05:27AM EDT
307 posts from 78 users

HELLO I HAVE NO EYES

IF YOU DON’T COPY AND PASTE THIS TO 20 PLACES IN AN HOUR YOU WILL SUFFER MY CURSE

YOU WILL WAKE UP AND I WILL BE IN YOUR BED

I WILL HAVE A KNIFE.

THEN I WILL DISAPPEAR.

YOU WILL THEN HAVE MY SEVENTH DAY CURSE.

DAY ONE. WHILE YOU LIE ASLEEP, I WILL HIDE YOUR SOCKS THROUGHOUT YOUR HOUSE. WHEN YOU GO TO FIND THEM THEY WILL BE HIDDEN EVEN BETTER BY ME.

DAY TWO. ME AND THE HERON WILL GO INTO YOUR KITCHEN WHILE YOUR NOT IN YOUR HOUSE AND MAKE A REALLY BIG MESS OF YOUR POTS AND PANS AND UTENSILS.

DAY THREE. I WILL LEAVE ALL YOUR FOOD OUT AND IT WILL SPOIL AND YOU WILL BE HUNGRY OR PAY A LOT OF MONEY.

DAY FOUR. I WILL HIDE UNDER YOUR BED AND TRY TO TELL KNOCK KNOCK JOKES WHILE YOU TRY TO FALL ASLEEP. IF YOU FALL ASLEEP I WILL WAKE YOU UP.

DAY FIVE. ME AND A HUNDRED GHOULISH, HORRIFIC GHOSTS WILL FLY AROUND YOUR ROOM IN A MASSIVE VORTEX AND STEAL YOUR SOUL, SUBJECTING YOU TO UNENDING HORROR.

DAY SIX. I WILL JUMP OUT OF DOORWAYS AND SCARE YOU.

DAY SEVEN. I WILL HIT YOU IN THE HEAD WITH A BOOK REALLY HARD.

OK HURRY GO COPY PASTE

Jul 16, 2014 at 09:00AM EDT

I’m just posting here because I’m a colossal narcissist and being in a video would enlarge my ego.

Jul 16, 2014 at 11:11AM EDT

Snickerway wrote:

I’m just posting here because I’m a colossal narcissist and being in a video would enlarge my ego.

Jul 16, 2014 at 11:20AM EDT

JUST SO WE’RE CLEAR:

THE THREAD SIMULATOR PART OF THE VIDEO HAS ALREADY BEEN FULLY PLANNED OUT AND FINISHED AND ONLY CONTAINS CONTENT FROM PAGES 1 TO 5 OF THIS THREAD.

ALL THAT’S LEFT IS A COUPLE MORE ANIMATIONS AND THE HOUR-AND-30-MINUTE LONG MOVIE SHALL BE READY BY DECEMBER 2014. A SEPERATERELEASETHREAD WILL BE MADE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

Jul 16, 2014 at 01:12PM EDT

See y’all when the vid thread is made.

Jul 16, 2014 at 01:26PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!