Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,710 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Original Image/Gif Auto Shop -a.k.a- B.U.F.U

Last posted Mar 22, 2014 at 09:12PM EDT. Added Mar 22, 2014 at 09:12PM EDT
1 post from 1 user

By Us For Us

After reading some articles and watching videos about memes and how they are treated now…i got to thinking..I do really hate posting images/gifs sometimes, since i know that 90% of the time im posting an image or gif that people have seen. I want to have a place where original things are posted so when we go out to our other internet hangouts, we have something new to bring. We can help each other stay fresh.

This is a thread where you know you can go to to find 100% original work done by your fellow KYM buddy. This can also be a place there people can come an request gif work (can you turn this into a gif) or Photoshop work as to help with the cause.

Example…The new "running dad " joke is really refreshing because its not what people usually see come across ever often. Plus their is so much you can do with it and its just plan fun. So i decided to turn it into a gif for shits and giggles for others to use.

Or this picture i came across. My girl was browsing the web and this picture was the cover pic for an article she was reading…I thought it was gold so i took a quick screen shot.

Rules
1 – You must post something completely original here that you found personally or made.
2 – You may post exciting jokes, but they must be improved in some way (exp..Running Dad Gif)…We are not here to just slap a new joke on an existing picture
3 – Do not be lazy and be confident in your work…For if you post bs or stole it, yet taking credit, you will be down-voted to oblivion (we don't want to page through a bunch of crap)
4 – If you need help…Ask…I personally love helping out with stuff like this
5 – HAVE FUN

This will be a place where we can come and be creative, be silly have some fun.

Last edited Mar 22, 2014 at 09:13PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!