Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Scenarios: The Thread

Last posted Apr 24, 2014 at 06:54PM EDT. Added Apr 12, 2014 at 11:03PM EDT
72 posts from 26 users

Basically, you give out a random scenario, and the person below you has to say what they would do in said scenario, then they give out their own scenario.
I'll start:
You are being surrounded by an army of Grues, in the dark.
What do you do?

Last edited Apr 12, 2014 at 11:04PM EDT

Pray to Primus that it will be redesigned by a professional artist very, VERY soon.

These guys are at your front door

What do you do?

Shoot Lez

MORAL DILEMMA TIME:
"You are a skilled doctor, with five patients who all need different organ transplants. There are currently no organs available to give them, and if they don’t get their transplants soon they will all die. You have a sixth patient, who is dying of an incurable disease. At the moment you are giving him medicine to ease his pain and prolong his life. He is a compatible organ donor for your five other patients, but the medicine he is taking will keep him alive just a day longer than they have left. If you were to stop giving him medicine he would die before them, in a very painful way, but you would then be able to use his organs to save the other five.

What should you do?"

Last edited Apr 13, 2014 at 12:50AM EDT

MasterBurner "Capo" wrote:

Shoot Lez

MORAL DILEMMA TIME:
"You are a skilled doctor, with five patients who all need different organ transplants. There are currently no organs available to give them, and if they don’t get their transplants soon they will all die. You have a sixth patient, who is dying of an incurable disease. At the moment you are giving him medicine to ease his pain and prolong his life. He is a compatible organ donor for your five other patients, but the medicine he is taking will keep him alive just a day longer than they have left. If you were to stop giving him medicine he would die before them, in a very painful way, but you would then be able to use his organs to save the other five.

What should you do?"

Think about it, keep alive one dude for a day or 5 dudes for the rest of their lives? Kind of a dumb question…
John Madden has recruited you to work on the moon. What will you do there?

If I cure cancer, that's not cure internet cancer? And anyway what is the internet cancer? While I wait for your answers I choose cure cancer.

You wake up in your bed after a hard party and you notice there's black man on your right side while on your left side there's a female dog. And you think that happened. What are you going to do now?

Pfff. My closet filled with guys like this with the differnece they are dead. Hmm. Kill the guy and put it back to the rest.

Hulk blast through your wall and then catch your girlfriend and rape her. What now?

Last edited Apr 13, 2014 at 03:22PM EDT

Check in with a Psychiatrist to see why I have another personality.

You are being forced to watch Here Comes Honey Boo Boo all day, in the same manner as they used to torture Alex in A Clockwork Orange.

Wat Do?

Last edited Apr 13, 2014 at 03:33PM EDT

Try to ask who is Alex and what the hell is the clockwork orange.

You accidentally blow up the moon and everybody know it was you, and they will try to take revenge on you for that, what you gonna do now?

Last edited Apr 13, 2014 at 03:35PM EDT

I'm already a Transformer so that doesn't effect me by much.
So I'd get a new alt mode

You're in a situation where the Romans have came to the present to establish a new kingdom and only one man can stop it, and the hero is not you. What do you do now?

Join him/her for a multi-lap dance.

You're about to win the Daytona 500, but your rival passes you on the last lap. You approach the finish line. In the front passenger seat, you have a sniper rifle, and an atomic bomb. You can try to snipe him and win the race. Or just yolo it and ignite the bomb.

Wat do?

Last edited Apr 14, 2014 at 09:30AM EDT

Use both to be sure. 'Coz you can't always be sure.

You became the president of USA. But in the same time Russia or North Korea want to launch nukes at you. What's next?

I ask why they're evil, and invite them to dinner.

You're about to go on a blind date, and you have no idea who this person will be.

What will you do?

I think this is why the blind date invited. So I would go to it.
(I see @Bots what did you there)

You got mad for short time and you raped several women and girl, including Justin Bieber. So what now?

Stab myself in the eyes to make it a truly blind date.

You wake up one night to find you waifu/husbando standing over you.(If you don't have one just insert a random character). What do you do?

Tell the guy his pistol is not unceased and when he check it kick it out of his hand punch him in the face.

A one day you find out your waifu/wife/girlfriend or their male counterparts turned into hitler and he gave you a cartoon pony as a pet. Well, any bright idea?

Kill Hitler, free the pony to see if it can survive in the wild.

Trolls are eating your friend. They're EATING her. And then they're GONNA EAT YOU. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Realize that my "friend" was actually Dillon the Hacker and he deserved to be eaten by trolls anyway.

The ground is shaking all around you. Your heart stops. Something is coming for you. Something big.
What do?

Last edited Apr 14, 2014 at 10:48AM EDT

I would pretend I'm a dead link. ba dum tss.

You find yourself on an alien planet. What's next?

Last edited Apr 14, 2014 at 06:18PM EDT

Let them do it for free.

You died and you need to choose between the highway to hell and the stairway to heaven. Make your choice.

Last edited Apr 14, 2014 at 06:33PM EDT

Nothing.

It's 199X, you're dicking around with your peers, and all of a sudden this fine gentleman appears. Wat do?
Pic Related

Last edited Apr 14, 2014 at 11:41PM EDT

Nothing 'coz if we in 1999 I'm just only two years old. Where's mah toys!

You suddenly turn into the famous singer Tom Jones without any warning. It's unusual not?

MacGyver out of the foucking prison! (NOTE: Yeah I wrote foucking, it's not an accident.)

Every on the planet turns into zombie, expect you. What are you going to do now?

Become an hero.

You're in a lavaproof, powerful cell (in the shape of the Absolutely safe capsule, complete with lavaproof window), and next to you is a case. The case contains a .500 snub nose with only 3 cartridges loaded, a laptop with it's own functional (yet dying) WiFi hotspot, a nokia 3310 cellphone (with scratch marks), a can of Tactical Bacon, and a few unopened cans of Canada Dry. The Cell is currently in a supervolcano, and you are almost in the earth's mantle. Nobody exactly knows if you're alive or not, and the computer's only browser is IE.

Wat Do?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!