Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

This pair of underwear is now a meme!

Last posted Apr 16, 2014 at 11:05PM EDT. Added Apr 16, 2014 at 09:35AM EDT
19 posts from 12 users

I shall call it, Understatement Underwear!

Use this to report a statistic that is smaller than it is in reality.

I.E. About 10 million people play on their Ipads each day.

So, have fun with this.

All the 6 billion user of KYM worshipping this new meme and now they pray to it alongside with SRJ, Cheetoo, and Goat-tan.

Last edited Apr 16, 2014 at 09:49AM EDT

Penny wrote:

All the 6 billion user of KYM worshipping this new meme and now they pray to it alongside with SRJ, Cheetoo, and Goat-tan.

I have upvoted you, in case of downvotes.

Philip J. Fry wrote:

IS THIS THE BEGINNING OF AN EPIC NEW MEME?

MY LELS ARE IN ORBIT XDDD

Just your lels? In my case not just only my lels but also my sides are too!

grimmore wrote:

I shall call it, Understatement Underwear!

Use this to report a statistic that is smaller than it is in reality.

I.E. About 10 million people play on their Ipads each day.

So, have fun with this.

I can see it now, this meme becomes a huge meme. Getting a Table of Contents on its page. For a while, it's good. But then the casuals start posting it everywhere, ruining what little integrity it had in a single movement. Soon it becomes so popular that it gets merchandise based off of it, angering the people who were there during the meme's conception. Then one day it's announced: "20th Century Fox has bought the rights to Understatement Underwear! and are currently developing a movie based off the hugely popular meme!"

Screams of "UNDERSTATEMENT UNDERWEAR IS CANCER TO THE INTERNET!" fill the internet message boards as the meme is overexposed. You can't go anywhere without seeing this fucking pair of tighty whities posted everywhere, soon you notice your mom and your dad are even posting it all over their Facebook page (Wait a minute….THEY HAVE A FACEBOOK?!). You just keep sitting there on your computer saying "WHEN DOES THIS THING END?! WHY WON'T THEY LET IT DIE?!" and then finally….it appears on Family Guy. Your wishes finally come true as Family Guy features a talking pair of Underwear making an Understatement. The Meme spikes again in popularity then drops like it jumped from Mt. Everest and before you know it: Understatement Underwear is finally dead.

Sure, it'll pop up occasionally on other websites or on people's posts who still believe Understatement Underwear is still the biggest thing since time began but we all know that it's dead. So ends the tale of Understatement Underwear, a meme that just didn't make sense, to a worldwide phenomena, to the next biggest Box Office Flop of 2015. You can finally sit back and relax as you realize that you survived The Understatement Underwear as you surf KYM finding a new Meme to 'Lol' at.

And then…….it begins again.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!