Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Favorite quotes said in video games or movies?

Last posted May 19, 2014 at 01:11PM EDT. Added May 12, 2014 at 01:46PM EDT
47 posts from 39 users

I have a collection of some of my favourite quotes, here's a few…

"You're pretty good"
- Ocelot, MGS3: Snake Eater and others

"Flock off, feather face!"
- Dante upon confronting Griffon, DMC1

"Were it so easy"
- The Arbiter, Halo 2/3

"What is the most admirable creature on God's green Earth? Why, it's the bee! Have you ever seen a bee on vacation? Have you ever seen a bee take a sick day? Well, my friends, the answer is no! So I say, be… the bee! Be the bee!" – Jeremiah Fink, Bioshock Infinite

"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero… I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate… If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!"
– Zero, Megaman Zero 4

"Over here, my sweet meats, your prince of justice and genocide has something to say: Gone are the days of the tentacle and the age of the gods and mercy is far away… We are the fighters of the middle, the second act in the three-part MEAT play, AND I WILL WIN BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR!"
~Krieg, Borderlands 2

"You're just some blind fool who's always chasin' butterflies, whereas I'm the type of guy who likes a beer in one hand and a titty in the other. " – Thomas Hickey, Assassin's Creed 3

"I am zhe angry bird god of zhe Badlands! Fear me!" -Medic

"Little too much caber-tossin' pie down yer own throat, eh, chubby?" -Demoman Dominating a Heavy

"Do you know how many coffee cups giant robot brains in jars use on a daily basis? NOT FUCKING MANY!"

"Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mug-a-mug. Mug-a-mug. Mugs! God, why can't I stop singing this fucking song?!"

muggy – fallout NV:OWB

"Have you ever tried to indulge an all-consuming urge to kill when you don't have opposable thumbs? Or hands? Or anything other than a bread slot? You'd have a lot of pent-up anger too!"

"A toaster is just a death ray with a smaller power supply! As soon as I figure out how to tap into the main reactors, I will burn the world!"

Toaster – Fallout New Vegas, Old World Blues

"Do you like hurting people?" -Hotline Miami
"Game over, man, game over!" -Bill Paxton, Aliens
"Failing to succeed does not mean failing to progress." -Antichamber

"Sit your five-dollar ass down before I make change!" – Wesley Snipes in "New Jack City"

"See, Larry? See what happens, Larry? This is what happens, Larry, when you fuck a stranger IN THE ASS!" – John Goodman in "The Big Lebowski"

"The light you bring will die. The light inside you will die. All that you are will die."
-The Crawler, Fable III

"Then why would you remember me, John? You've forgotten far more important people than me."
"Oh but you will be. You will be responsible."
-Strange Man, Red Dead Redemtion

Last edited May 18, 2014 at 02:59AM EDT

"I'm fully aware of what I'm doing. Can't you see? Man committed a sin, disturbing the life cycle of nature. The original sin that man is responsible to: To protect the LOIF cycle. I have made a creature to rule over MANKOIND. This is the FINUL BAWTTLE! Show yourself! Our new RUWLER, TEH EMPWAHAR!"
-Goldman, House of the Dead 2

"In six games." – George Costanza, Seinfeld Season 8, Episode 9, The Abstinence

Just wondering. Can we expand this to favorite quotes from TV shows, music, etc. It seems we could get more members to participate in this thread, if we do that.

Last edited May 18, 2014 at 06:45PM EDT

Patrician trainer wrote:

"In six games." – George Costanza, Seinfeld Season 8, Episode 9, The Abstinence

Just wondering. Can we expand this to favorite quotes from TV shows, music, etc. It seems we could get more members to participate in this thread, if we do that.

Yeah.

unusedusername wrote:

10 years later and still gives me the chills…..

It's more of a monologue than a quote but it is still first in my book…

I love pretty much anything the G-man says.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!