Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

What's Your Trigger/Trigger Word? (Trigger Warning: Triggers)

Last posted May 18, 2014 at 10:11PM EDT. Added May 14, 2014 at 03:18AM EDT
39 posts from 34 users

Suicide, Rape, and Animal Abuse to name a few off the top of my head.
Like, if the conversation suddenly turned to such things, I'm not gonna snap. I'll just be uncomfortable.

I'm just at the age where I realized that somethings are not meant to be joked about or taken lightly.
Sure, you may call it having a stick up my ass, but call me whatever. I don't like talking about negative things.

Let's just talk about boobs, asses or anime (Maybe all 3 at the same time) with me.

Of course my post is the serious one and Loli's is the funny one.

Last edited May 14, 2014 at 04:05AM EDT

Autism, or any disorder on the Autism spectrum, being used as a derogatory insult.
I also dislike any kind of racial or sexual discrimination.

Mandl Brought wrote:

Autism, or any disorder on the Autism spectrum, being used as a derogatory insult.
I also dislike any kind of racial or sexual discrimination.

Pretty much this.
I also dislike it when people say "Oh, nothing." when I ask them what they are talking about. A clear "Doesn't concern you." or "None of your business." would at least tell me that I should leave them alone.

It's not a "trigger", just something that pisses me off*, but those who whine about people on the internet not catering to their "triggers" who don't actually have a legit disorder and are just trying to act like victims for their own personal benefit make me wish I could send a jab through my computer screen and connect with a real human face. Being someone diagnosed with Asperger's and having two alcoholic parents, I know, at least to some degree, what it's like to have real problems, and if you think it's okay to manufacture ones so you can get some kind of special treatment, then seriously, go fuck yourself.
(I will not, however, try to stop you from making a joke about any of this, as I have explained previously.)

*and if you want to know the rest, look for volumes 1-7 in stores now!

Last edited May 14, 2014 at 06:17PM EDT

1. whenever my countrymen complain or says something stupid on Facebook.
2. Pirates who downloads every game illegally, even indie titles.
3. Sketchers and artists who have Tom Preston like personalities.

Those Social Justice Warriors on Tumblr.

How can you refer to yourself as a "Social Warrior" without thinking "oh my god I'm such a tool"

People who blast loud music at night while I'm trying to sleep.

Being judged by my accent.

Guests who make a mess without cleaning.

Last edited May 15, 2014 at 04:32PM EDT

Sir Soundwave wrote:

If you put the word "players" behind the word "kiss", you might expect some rage and screaming.

Fuck that shit. And by fuck, i mean non-sexually.
Seriously. Underage girls kissing sentient robots that can transform into vehicles? The fuck is this shit?

When people use the word gay as an insult word, especially when the topic is not "gay". If you're against gay rights or don't approve of their choices, that's fine to me, just don't start becoming unhappy when they're happy. It's their choice, and you don't choose what is right or wrong, let them live how they want to, because being gay is not anything wrong. Using it as an insult is just inappropriate. It's offensive in all senses, and a clear misuse of the word.

Tentacle Hentai, just Tentacle Hentai

See more on Know Your Meme

EDIT: I think the 2nd arc of Sword Art Online fueled my hatred for this, Seriously the two times Asuna almost got raped I said to myself "Really, they're really going there?"

Last edited May 18, 2014 at 11:06AM EDT

Gary wrote:

When people use the word gay as an insult word, especially when the topic is not "gay". If you're against gay rights or don't approve of their choices, that's fine to me, just don't start becoming unhappy when they're happy. It's their choice, and you don't choose what is right or wrong, let them live how they want to, because being gay is not anything wrong. Using it as an insult is just inappropriate. It's offensive in all senses, and a clear misuse of the word.

You're gay.

sandwiches, money, cake, shoes, bulls, dogs, bulldogs, machinima, river trout, volcanoes, wate guns, stormtroopers, angels, fire alarms, yu gi oh, jerseys, tim allen, dasani, lamps, police cars, pinocchio, sakurai, wonton soup, ties, knots, bolts, deodorant, vegeta, vegetables, tables, taiwan, and lastly words that end with g.

Trigger trigger trigger trigger trigger trigger trigger
I'm 100% trigger
I'm 200% trigger
Why do police hate triggers?
They hate us cuz our dicks is bigger!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!