Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

310,807 total conversations in 9,404 threads

+ New Thread


The Rant Thread V.2 - I Hate You All

Last posted Sep 06, 2014 at 04:15PM EDT. Added May 25, 2014 at 11:20PM EDT
113 posts from 56 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

I’m not desperate to get accepted, I just don’t want to be flooded with downvotes, since after the collapse of the cringeworthy general thread my karma’s been going downhill.

May 26, 2014 at 09:16PM EDT
Quote

Schabbs wrote:

I’m not desperate to get accepted, I just don’t want to be flooded with downvotes, since after the collapse of the cringeworthy general thread my karma’s been going downhill.

dude i’m gonna have to agree with loli on this, i mean its just the internet, its not like negative karma is gonna hurt you in real life. Does what complete strangers think of you on the internet honestly mean that much to you? But in your mind i guess the internet is serious business huh?

Last edited May 26, 2014 at 09:32PM EDT
May 26, 2014 at 09:25PM EDT
Quote

Alrighty, here’s some shit I wanna get off my chest. Might be repeating things already said above, but I don’t have the time to read all those angry paragraphs unfortunately.

Okay, first off, here’s something I’ve never really said until now: I’m the person who basically created the “Kymtheon.” It is my greatest regret; when the Goat was dying out I went and fused it together with Super Robo Jesus and the Cheeto and made a goddam religion about it. And that’s what I hate the most--so many users still shit out their mouths about “OMG GUIS HAIL DA TRIUMVIRATE LULZORZ U R HERETIC IF U NO LIEK GOATTAN.” And what I hate the most about this is I’m the goddam father of this bullshit.

But that shit aside, let me get started on what you all know me for: ranting about the image galleries. Frankly, you wanna know what I think? THE CHILDHOOD GALLERIES NEED TO BE LOCKED. PERMANENTLY. Those galleries are so damn abused. Every day I go to the Trending page only to see yet another image in those galleries that simply don’t belong there, but too many users are dumbasses that either upload this shit to those galleries or are too dumb to realize that you DON’T UPVOTE AN IMAGE IF IT’S IN THE WRONG EFFING GALLERY. But nooo, shame on me for wanting to “ruin your fun.”

NO.

FUCK YOU.

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE ENTIRE PURPOSE OF THIS SITE IS?

THIS ISN’T REDDIT, OR FACEBOOK, OR TUMBLR, OR 4 EFFING CHAN. WE ARE AN ENCYCLOPEDIA. WE ARE A RESOURCE FOR INFORMATION. WE’RE NOT YOUR SOCIAL VENT. WE’RE NOT A PLACE TO DUMP YOUR OC. THAT’S WHAT THE GODDAM FORUMS ARE FOR. THE IMAGE GALLERIES ARE FOR POSTING RELEVANT EXAMPLES OF THE ARTICLES. STOP SHITTING SO MANY ASS NUGGETS INTO THE WRONG TOILET JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT SOMEONE TO SPLASH SOME GREEN UPVOTES UP YOUR PUCKERED ASSHOLE.

JESUS TAPDANCING CHRIST

Last edited May 26, 2014 at 09:42PM EDT
May 26, 2014 at 09:34PM EDT
Quote

Schabbs wrote:

I’m not desperate to get accepted, I just don’t want to be flooded with downvotes, since after the collapse of the cringeworthy general thread my karma’s been going downhill.

>after the collapse of the cringeworthy general thread my karma’s been going downhill.

Why are you still mentioning cringeworthy when it’s been dead for over a week now! God! All you do is fucking complain about not wanting to get downvoted and wanting to be accepted. For fuck’s sake, if you didn’t want to lose credibility, then you shouldn’t have been fooling around in the thread. Because of that, some other users decided to fool around and message that tumblr user. Which led to the death of your “precious” cringe gallery and the entire shutdown of it (for the record I actually was happy it got locked). If you want to be respected or at least taken serious, then grow some fucking balls, man up and let the cringe incident fade away. This is the fucking internet. Some thread isn’t going to affect your life in the real world.

Last edited May 26, 2014 at 09:47PM EDT
May 26, 2014 at 09:44PM EDT
Quote

TripleA9000 wrote:

dude i’m gonna have to agree with loli on this, i mean its just the internet, its not like negative karma is gonna hurt you in real life. Does what complete strangers think of you on the internet honestly mean that much to you? But in your mind i guess the internet is serious business huh?

considering that i’ve been hooked on it and have very few real friends where I currently live outside of the internet to speak of

Well, come to think of it, i’ve been caught shitposting and called out on my bullshit, and I got tense,

Fuck trying to come up with a rebuttal, i’m just going to blow off some steam, reading creepypasta.

Last edited May 26, 2014 at 10:04PM EDT
May 26, 2014 at 10:01PM EDT
Quote

Schabbs wrote:

considering that i’ve been hooked on it and have very few real friends where I currently live outside of the internet to speak of

Well, come to think of it, i’ve been caught shitposting and called out on my bullshit, and I got tense,

Fuck trying to come up with a rebuttal, i’m just going to blow off some steam, reading creepypasta.

Creepypasta cliches.

I need not to say more.

May 26, 2014 at 10:28PM EDT

Mini rant.

I don’t like the endless scrolling on the image galleries, it really taxes on my cheap laptop after awhile.

May 26, 2014 at 11:35PM EDT
Quote

TripleA9000 wrote:

dude i’m gonna have to agree with loli on this, i mean its just the internet, its not like negative karma is gonna hurt you in real life. Does what complete strangers think of you on the internet honestly mean that much to you? But in your mind i guess the internet is serious business huh?

you just don’t get it do you

The reason why I try to get good karma and try to be accepted is because you guys are the only ones (aside a few others) I deem worthy of talking to (and associating myself with). I’m still an angsty teen, and there’s not a lot of people I’d want to talk to. I have barely any real friends at where I currently live, as everyone else is just (metaphorically) a faceless blob, which Is why i’m so attached to the internet. But I don’t think it’s worth killing myself over, that’s for sure.

May 27, 2014 at 02:18AM EDT
Quote

^
Ultimately dude, we probably will never be a good substitute for friends in the real world. You should probably spend less time trying to win the favor of faceless people on a forum and form real connections.

May 27, 2014 at 02:40AM EDT
Quote

this is a rant about tv bullshit

WHY THE FUCK DO BULLIES WIN IN AN EPISODE

that alway bothered me for some reason i watched an episode of workaholics once where the guys house was taken over by fucking highschoolers they didn’t even had revenge the episode ended with a party at their house and the needed to pay to enter :l

and another episode of family guy where peter joe and quag get beat the shit of about their booth quagmire i get but Joe is a fucking cop and better has death matches against chickens and they can defend them selfs against 3 random guys

lol fuck this

May 27, 2014 at 04:11AM EDT
Quote

You know what I’m sick of? This picture right here

Sure it was funny the first time it was posted, but it’s one of the most unoriginal things on the internet. The meaning is fine by me, but I swear to god, there has to be another picture that isn’t of damn Jim Carrey.

May 27, 2014 at 06:15PM EDT
Quote

Well, this has been on my mind.
Politics. I hate both major sides.
First, you have this group of republicans starting shit up about a Coke ad and how the people who happen to be immigrants don’t sing the anthem in English. THIS COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED ON IMMIGRANTS. Morons.
Now, let’s get started on democrats.
The majority (not all) of democrats are pro-abortion, which pisses me off. You have to be a sick fuck to be able to condone killing babies like that. Granted, there are women who didn’t want a baby, but you could just put the child up for adoption after birth!
Most of them are pro-gun control, and you don’t want to even get me started on that.

May 30, 2014 at 11:52PM EDT
Quote

Ok, let me speak on a few things.

First off, I want to rant about the football argument. We have the American version which involves the NFL and the NCAA and the European version which involves FIFA. Two different sports, but the whole controversy involving which sport deserves to be called football is fucking stupid. I call American football football and I call European football soccer – fair and simple. Also, Europeans calling American football “handegg” is pretty fucking stupid. It shows how Europeans try to look down on the U.S. and think that their football is more superior. Is this what the U.S. gets after helping Europe out in two World Wars?

Second, I want to talk about how KYMers try to act superior to the Facebook comments. At first, I thought the FB comments were full of idiots who couldn’t tell the difference between a meme and subculture. However, as the years went by, the FB comments improved a lot. I felt that they were on the same level as we were as both the KYM and FB comments were in unanimous agreements, although there are some dumbasses still out there. What I don’t like is how some KYM members say that they’re the better userbase because they have a KYM account. KYM Account Master Race? Really? Come on guys, the FB comments are our guests, so don’t treat them like shit.

May 31, 2014 at 01:13AM EDT
Quote

Most of the internet is absolutely trivial and people take it way too seriously. Dr. Coolface may be a simple troll, but he is very right. I’m just sitting here laughing at the people here getting mad about nothing. Frosty’s rant is so uncalled for, full of contradictions and hypocrisy, and just intolerant of outside opinions. Bob refuted all of that fairly well so I shouldn’t have to say more. I left KYM for a while to take a break from all of this. I was taking the internet too seriously and KYM made me more stressed and frustrated than happy and I learned to resent the site like Cale and Lich do. I took a nice long break. Enjoyed the real world. Got real friends. It made me realize that KYM is nothing worth getting mad about and I should return more relaxed. This us absolutely pathetic and immature, and I suggest some of you grow up and spend some quality time off the web every once in a while. Don’t let your fatal flaw, whatever it may be (most commonly stubbornness which I once had online), engulf you. This is my rant. Despite what people may say, the internet for the most part is not serious business and shouldn’t be treated as such, especially a predominately comedy-based website like KYM. i’m not saying you shouldn’t rant. Ranting is good and relieves stress, just don’t get so caught up in it so it creates stress and takes your life.

Oh yeah, also, I honestly don’t understand how anyone who uses logic and is presented with valid opposing evidence can still believe in a God. Sorry for dumping that one after trying to calm you guys down. Don’t take it to too much offense though as I explained above m’kay?


On a side note, this thread seems to consist mostly of “your opinion is wrong, mine is right!”, but hey, I didn’t expect anything better.

May 31, 2014 at 02:27AM EDT
Quote

chowzburgerz wrote:

Ok, let me speak on a few things.

First off, I want to rant about the football argument. We have the American version which involves the NFL and the NCAA and the European version which involves FIFA. Two different sports, but the whole controversy involving which sport deserves to be called football is fucking stupid. I call American football football and I call European football soccer – fair and simple. Also, Europeans calling American football “handegg” is pretty fucking stupid. It shows how Europeans try to look down on the U.S. and think that their football is more superior. Is this what the U.S. gets after helping Europe out in two World Wars?

Second, I want to talk about how KYMers try to act superior to the Facebook comments. At first, I thought the FB comments were full of idiots who couldn’t tell the difference between a meme and subculture. However, as the years went by, the FB comments improved a lot. I felt that they were on the same level as we were as both the KYM and FB comments were in unanimous agreements, although there are some dumbasses still out there. What I don’t like is how some KYM members say that they’re the better userbase because they have a KYM account. KYM Account Master Race? Really? Come on guys, the FB comments are our guests, so don’t treat them like shit.

>Country joins late in both World Wars
>So now you should call football soccer

Doesn’t matter it’s less like Handegg and more like pussy Rugby.

All jokes aside I think that it makes mores sense to call it football. And it would be hell of a lot more convenient if the US called it football like everyone else. It’s not about a false sense of superiority you convinced is the reason for it. And seriously bringing up the World Wars like that’s related to football. Just no.

May 31, 2014 at 04:38AM EDT
Quote

Mini Rant.

I’m not happy with online piracy that’s happening in my country. If you walk into a major mall in indonesia, high chances are you will find store that sells 100% pirated products.
The one thing about this issue that really makes me unhappy is that they even go after indie titles, which is just plain evil, man.
For the first time, someone from my country finally made a good quality steam game with positive reviews, and most of the indonesian comments focuses more on pirating the game! This just makes me very mad.

May 31, 2014 at 06:32AM EDT
Quote

I want to talk about how KYMers try to act superior to the Facebook comments.

>KYMers
>facebook comments
>superior

eeww that is pathetic.

What I don’t like is how some KYM members say that they’re the better userbase because they have a KYM account.

… ha haha hahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH KYM HAHAHAHAHHA USERBASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHHAHAHAH KYM ACCOUNT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAhahaha ha…

I haven’t laughed this much since that episode with the guy who made an alt to promote his videos in the cringeworthy thread.


Science Spider wrote:

Frosty’s rant is so uncalled for, full of contradictions and hypocrisy, and just intolerant of outside opinions.

I can say the same thing about most of the rants in this thread, yours included.

KYM made me more stressed and frustrated than happy

HAHAHAHA why you people think this place is a happy place? What makes you think you can find happiness in a website for memes?

Like you said, happiness is outside the internet. (Well, that’s your opinion at least.)

This us absolutely pathetic and immature, and I suggest some of you grow up and spend some quality time off the web every once in a while

You are not my mother, so no.

Last edited May 31, 2014 at 07:02AM EDT
May 31, 2014 at 07:01AM EDT
Quote

Loli wrote:

I want to talk about how KYMers try to act superior to the Facebook comments.

>KYMers
>facebook comments
>superior

eeww that is pathetic.

What I don’t like is how some KYM members say that they’re the better userbase because they have a KYM account.

… ha haha hahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH KYM HAHAHAHAHHA USERBASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHHAHAHAH KYM ACCOUNT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAhahaha ha…

I haven’t laughed this much since that episode with the guy who made an alt to promote his videos in the cringeworthy thread.


Science Spider wrote:

Frosty’s rant is so uncalled for, full of contradictions and hypocrisy, and just intolerant of outside opinions.

I can say the same thing about most of the rants in this thread, yours included.

KYM made me more stressed and frustrated than happy

HAHAHAHA why you people think this place is a happy place? What makes you think you can find happiness in a website for memes?

Like you said, happiness is outside the internet. (Well, that’s your opinion at least.)

This us absolutely pathetic and immature, and I suggest some of you grow up and spend some quality time off the web every once in a while

You are not my mother, so no.

Dat anti rant rant

May 31, 2014 at 09:07AM EDT
Quote

okay so i wanna talk about patriotism, in my eyes there’s nothing wrong with patriotism. Take me for example I love America, and despite its many, many, many flaws there is no place i’d rather live. But the moment you let patriotism engulf you is the moment when its gone too far. I’m talking about people who constantly go “fuck Europe, America is #1” or Europeans who believe that all Americans are fat or that they are more civilized.
And that’s not even the worst part. The worst part are those who willingly look the other way when there country blatantly commits a crime. “Oh whats that an apache helicopter gunning down innocent people? i’m sure it was necessary” look like i said i’m all for loving your country, but at some point you have to look at yourself and say, am i really better than an entire group of people just because i live somewhere else?

May 31, 2014 at 11:57AM EDT
Quote

When I first saw Goat-tan appear among the trending images, I didn’t think much about it. I brushed it off and moved on. Once it started to grow, I tried to figured out why it was even happening. Eventually I found out of Goat-tan’s origin and just like from the beginning, I was still indifferent. The people involved were having a good time with it and I just let them be while I continued to do my thing.

Over time, it became more difficult just to ignore the goat seeing it pop up on the popular galleries. That’s when I started to grow annoyed of its presence. I wished it would die down but it was only growing stronger. Then came the Ryuko Matoi Bikini Edits. More specifically: this one. At that point, my annoyance of the goat became hatred for it. Just seeing its face slapped on an edit which I thought was really good still bothers me to this day.

Seeing the goat brought up to images that are not even related to it only fueled my hatred for it. There’s also this image (pony image). When I first saw this I was reminded of the AVGN’s Battletoads episode and I wanted to post the pause music but I couldn’t because someone could’ve shove Goat-tan down my throat and ruin my comment’s original purpose and because of that I didn’t make the comment. And then there’s the Goat Simulator comment section which became another place to shove the goat’s influence. It reminded of me of how people felt about Bronies spreading their MLP content into everything that came down their path.

Goat-tan is a cancer that should’ve been stopped before it began to spread more and more across the site. At least now it looks as if it will be destroyed from the inside as more people move on to other things and thus, the goat’s influence would cease. I say good riddance. Let it rot in hell.

Last edited May 31, 2014 at 12:15PM EDT
May 31, 2014 at 12:14PM EDT
Quote

Fillerthefreak wrote:

Mini rant.

I don’t like the endless scrolling on the image galleries, it really taxes on my cheap laptop after awhile.

I feel you. Same problems here too :-/

May 31, 2014 at 01:41PM EDT
Quote

I’m gonna rant about ranters.

I hate them because they have a serious lack of professionalism. The “criticism” they give out is less to do with criticism and more to do with a personal gripe with the other person.
I’m using josh scorcher as an example. In his video “response to bhaalspawn” he gets overly angry over a poorly written review of tf2. I mean it is just a review he shouldn’t get this angry, i am aware that hamminess is part of his schtick but there are people out there who are serious about the subjects they are talking about.
Pmrants for example makes personal jabs in “justin bieber will never love you” even though i agreed with him.

Like i always say if you resort to shouting and screaming you have officially lost the argument.

“The problem with memes” is a perfect example of good professionalism, it is non personal and it is compelling.

I mean seriously the way people rant is uncalled for can you imagine if a teacher ranted the way ranters do in front of a schoolboy for making a stupid schoolboy maths error.

Last edited Jun 16, 2014 at 06:23AM EDT
Jun 16, 2014 at 06:10AM EDT
Quote

i anger mods by doing nothing wrong wrote:

I’m gonna rant about ranters.

I hate them because they have a serious lack of professionalism. The “criticism” they give out is less to do with criticism and more to do with a personal gripe with the other person.
I’m using josh scorcher as an example. In his video “response to bhaalspawn” he gets overly angry over a poorly written review of tf2. I mean it is just a review he shouldn’t get this angry, i am aware that hamminess is part of his schtick but there are people out there who are serious about the subjects they are talking about.
Pmrants for example makes personal jabs in “justin bieber will never love you” even though i agreed with him.

Like i always say if you resort to shouting and screaming you have officially lost the argument.

“The problem with memes” is a perfect example of good professionalism, it is non personal and it is compelling.

I mean seriously the way people rant is uncalled for can you imagine if a teacher ranted the way ranters do in front of a schoolboy for making a stupid schoolboy maths error.

Rant – Speak or shout at length in an angry, impassioned way.

Firstly you are mixing up review and a rant. A rant as stated above is a good way to vent and let out your opinion. It’s usually not about starting arguments. The people aren’t doing it for discussion purposes it’s for what they are saying pisses them off. Your schoolboy comparison makes no sense either as the majority of ranters are spouting their opinion not teaching students.

Jun 16, 2014 at 07:12AM EDT
Quote

Spider-byte wrote:

Rant – Speak or shout at length in an angry, impassioned way.

Firstly you are mixing up review and a rant. A rant as stated above is a good way to vent and let out your opinion. It’s usually not about starting arguments. The people aren’t doing it for discussion purposes it’s for what they are saying pisses them off. Your schoolboy comparison makes no sense either as the majority of ranters are spouting their opinion not teaching students.

I should’ve gave out better examples.
The ranters i am talking about are the amazing atheist, mrrepzion and mustdestroyall.
They present themselves as social commentators and part of what makes a standard commentary is professionalism.
And they have no professionalism, because as they rant they make personal jabs at people they don’t like.

Jun 16, 2014 at 09:19AM EDT
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

What this thread reminds me of.

Jun 16, 2014 at 11:19AM EDT
Quote

This is a RANT THREAD, not a “WHAT DO YOU FEEL ABOUT RANTS” thread. Stop shitposting.

Jun 16, 2014 at 03:14PM EDT

I hate the fact that as a black man i’m expected to be all these different things. And when i don’t live up those expectations i become an Oreo or whitewashed. Real talk though that shit pisses me off A LOT, nothing is worse than other black people saying telling you you’ve been white washed, or that you’re not black enough because you speak properly or because you’ve never been poor, or because your not into “black” culture ie, rap an acting “ghetto”. Its like “oh you prefer metal and hard rock to rap, you aint no real nigga” or “why do talk like a white person” What the fuck does that even mean? But i mostly just try to avoid people like that and just do what makes me happy.

Jun 29, 2014 at 07:51PM EDT
Quote

TripleA9000 wrote:

I hate the fact that as a black man i’m expected to be all these different things. And when i don’t live up those expectations i become an Oreo or whitewashed. Real talk though that shit pisses me off A LOT, nothing is worse than other black people saying telling you you’ve been white washed, or that you’re not black enough because you speak properly or because you’ve never been poor, or because your not into “black” culture ie, rap an acting “ghetto”. Its like “oh you prefer metal and hard rock to rap, you aint no real nigga” or “why do talk like a white person” What the fuck does that even mean? But i mostly just try to avoid people like that and just do what makes me happy.

Buddy I can relate.

I come from a very strict Chinese. Education is highly valued in our household. That means I must excel in math and science. Anything else is considered “easy”, and I should already score high on them. But that’s not what bothers me. What bothers me is my classmates. Everyone expects me to score a 100 on every test and quiz. And I am not perfect. I don’t always get 100, and when people ask me what I got, it makes me feel even worse, as if they’re reminding me on how bad I am. I guess the expectations are good in the sense that my friends consider me very smart, but even when I try my best and don’t receive a 100, I don’t want them on my back constantly.

Jun 29, 2014 at 08:56PM EDT
Quote

TripleA9000 wrote:

I hate the fact that as a black man i’m expected to be all these different things. And when i don’t live up those expectations i become an Oreo or whitewashed. Real talk though that shit pisses me off A LOT, nothing is worse than other black people saying telling you you’ve been white washed, or that you’re not black enough because you speak properly or because you’ve never been poor, or because your not into “black” culture ie, rap an acting “ghetto”. Its like “oh you prefer metal and hard rock to rap, you aint no real nigga” or “why do talk like a white person” What the fuck does that even mean? But i mostly just try to avoid people like that and just do what makes me happy.

I feel your pain, I hate having to visit my relatives for pretty much every reason you listed.

Jun 29, 2014 at 11:17PM EDT
Quote

Okay, time to get this out of the way

*I can’t fucking stand 4chan/Google+ members anymore. All it is nowadays is just them going around the internet and spout as much shit as they can. They spam I mean “RAID” random websites all the fucking time and act like every single website other than 4chan is a cancerous shithole filled with SJWs and shills.

The worst is when they fucking talk about autism.

Now, i’m autistic, but I fucking LOVE autism jokes. Its doesn’t phase me anymore because I know they don’t actually have those feelings and besides, its funny if its use as little as possible. However, its different to be making autism jokes and flat out saying ignorant and disgusting shit like “Autism is fake” and “Asspies are stupid fucking animals that run around and yell about Sonic The Hedgehog”. I see this shit on almost every cringe channel/documentary/and, hell, even fail video. I don’t give a shit if its trolling, it irks me to see that there are people in this world who belive this.

I also have these feelings towards women. I’m not a feminist, but its fucking hurts to see comments on videos of girls getting robbed live on a League of Legends stream say “Lol hope that bitch has a miscarriage next”. Oh no, a girl was playing a fucking game you didn’t like and what you claim is “casual”… BOO FUCKING HOO.

Speaking of casuals, /v/ is the reason talking about games on the internet is about as fun as shoving a 5 foot cactus up your ass. Simple videos of people having gasp FUN while playing a game only need one comment of some fag saying “CASUAL 13 YEAR OLD SHIT GO PLAY A REAL GAME” and then next thing you know two other people are comparing their cock to see who is the least “casual” instead of PLAYING THE FUCKING GAME THEIR BRAGGING ABOUT. Seriously, fuck enjoying the games you like, lets go fucking buy copies of some 7 year old game that’s obscure as hell and on a discontinued software and not even fucking touch it because you don’t need to anything with it anymore. Having the game on a shelf already makes you better than anyone else online.

Also, people on these sites say the stupidest fucking things sometimes. They’re going on hating on a new “maymay website” and then go on and say “THE JEWS DID NINE ELEVEN” as a desperate attempt to be funny. This is why don’t of ED is funny at all, and just looks like an inbred hillbilly from the south just learned of to use the internet. Seriously guys, nothing is “lulzy” about spamming pictures of Harlequin Fetus over and over again*

Jesus, that felt good

Jun 30, 2014 at 12:29AM EDT
Quote

Yui is my Waifu wrote:

Okay, time to get this out of the way

*I can’t fucking stand 4chan/Google+ members anymore. All it is nowadays is just them going around the internet and spout as much shit as they can. They spam I mean “RAID” random websites all the fucking time and act like every single website other than 4chan is a cancerous shithole filled with SJWs and shills.

The worst is when they fucking talk about autism.

Now, i’m autistic, but I fucking LOVE autism jokes. Its doesn’t phase me anymore because I know they don’t actually have those feelings and besides, its funny if its use as little as possible. However, its different to be making autism jokes and flat out saying ignorant and disgusting shit like “Autism is fake” and “Asspies are stupid fucking animals that run around and yell about Sonic The Hedgehog”. I see this shit on almost every cringe channel/documentary/and, hell, even fail video. I don’t give a shit if its trolling, it irks me to see that there are people in this world who belive this.

I also have these feelings towards women. I’m not a feminist, but its fucking hurts to see comments on videos of girls getting robbed live on a League of Legends stream say “Lol hope that bitch has a miscarriage next”. Oh no, a girl was playing a fucking game you didn’t like and what you claim is “casual”… BOO FUCKING HOO.

Speaking of casuals, /v/ is the reason talking about games on the internet is about as fun as shoving a 5 foot cactus up your ass. Simple videos of people having gasp FUN while playing a game only need one comment of some fag saying “CASUAL 13 YEAR OLD SHIT GO PLAY A REAL GAME” and then next thing you know two other people are comparing their cock to see who is the least “casual” instead of PLAYING THE FUCKING GAME THEIR BRAGGING ABOUT. Seriously, fuck enjoying the games you like, lets go fucking buy copies of some 7 year old game that’s obscure as hell and on a discontinued software and not even fucking touch it because you don’t need to anything with it anymore. Having the game on a shelf already makes you better than anyone else online.

Also, people on these sites say the stupidest fucking things sometimes. They’re going on hating on a new “maymay website” and then go on and say “THE JEWS DID NINE ELEVEN” as a desperate attempt to be funny. This is why don’t of ED is funny at all, and just looks like an inbred hillbilly from the south just learned of to use the internet. Seriously guys, nothing is “lulzy” about spamming pictures of Harlequin Fetus over and over again*

Jesus, that felt good

4chan is crap in a crock pot. The members are all caveman-departed morons who think they’re way surperior than everyone else, but facts be told that they’re actually acting similar to the last ancient humans on earth, way before actual civilization. Why? Because all they do is scream “HAHAHA FAGGOT” “COMMON PLEB” and “>IMPLYING” like they have anything more to do in their worthless god-forbid lives. One of these members need at least 7 crowbars shoved violently into their skull and scrape what’s left of their melted brain. Yeah, some people on 4chan are very great, but most are fucking semi-sentinent apes who fart in their mouth for a living. What a fucking nightmare to ever experience ignorant dumbshits like them. May god have mercy for whoever became a victim of the intelligence-melting members of the almighty website. Including you, Ash.

Jun 30, 2014 at 12:50AM EDT

Well… it’s now or never…
I really really don’t like the MLP fandom. Don’t get me wrong, I watched season 1-3 of MLP, and I liked it. But the fandom just gets on my nerves. First of all, they feel like shoving ponies into every crevice of everything imaginable. Take Ponification images for example. Most of the images are just shitty edits of ponies to make them look like a certain character. And let’s not forget all the stupid ass crossovers. If it exists, chances are someone’s already made an MLP crossover of it. Another thing is that whenever a new episode comes out, the gallery floods with screencaps of the episode. I get that you watched the episode, almost everyone viewing this gallery has too. And don’t even get me started on the “Memes” the fandom has come up with. A lot of them are just dumb and not entertaining at all. An image of Rainbow Dash making a face? A twilight sparkle staff? Lyra sitting down? Seriously, this is shit 7 year-olds find funny. Did I mention the godawful Original Characters? I’m gonna say this now, MLP OCs are as bad as Sonic OCs, most of them are just recolors of a template, or shitty edits of pre-existing characters. One last thing, bronies always blow anything relating to MLP out of proportion, good or bad. Why does it matter that they changed Derpy’s voice actor? Cupcakes is not the scariest thing ever. And why does twilight getting wings make any difference? They don’t turn ponies into rainbows in the factory because some indie band made a song about it… All in all, I like MLP, I’m currently starting season 4, but the fandom needs to calm the fuck down.

Last edited Jul 01, 2014 at 02:45AM EDT
Jul 01, 2014 at 02:41AM EDT
Quote

I’ve been back on here for a couple days and realized how much I missed you guys. I love the community. And I also hate it. I guess it’s a love/hate relationship. I think I love this site because I encountered a lot of friendly people. I usually ignored or reported unfriendly ones. But I do find many aspects of the site unfortunate. There is a general sense of hatred in the users. Hating and bashing the site has become an injoke itself, even if not serious and used loosely. And there are opinion driven users, as well as ignorant or arrogant users that have little knowledge on the site, rules, and/or entries. On the ISIS entry, some commenters had almost no comprehension of the situation, yet they post things that are wrong. I correct them with concrete facts, and I get downvoted. How am I wrong, they weren’t opinions, they were facts. Maybe they just disagreed.

Another thing that bothers me, and said over and over again, is the misuse of the image gallery. I started posting images today (yay!), and I put them in places I saw best fit. And they still got dislikes. I don’t complain about receiving karma, but it angers me to see how images that aren’t Reaction Faces get 50 likes when images that are get 10. Sure, they’re funny and creative, but you really aren’t benefitting the entry or gallery by misusing it. My first image gets a dislike, I put it in the right gallery, tagged, and made sure it was not a repost. Perhaps it was, but it would have been impossible for me to know because the previous poster had not tagged.

Last edited Jul 01, 2014 at 03:04AM EDT
Jul 01, 2014 at 03:01AM EDT
Quote

see that white box over there? see how it says that you need to credit the uploader if you use it? see how much bullshit that is?

I fucking hate people like these. All of sudden, they think they created the sprite for the game just because they ripped it and they want credit as if they actually made it. No, you assbrain, you’re not part of the developer team for Shrek games, now go back to deviantArt so you can steal more video game sprites and claim them as your own. If I were to rip sprites, I don’t expect credit. Why? Because I didn’t make those sprites. Someone with actual experience and talent did. If I found an asshole who ripped my game and wanted some recognition for it, I’d give him what he want by two katanas flying through his skull. Teach you not to “i want credit because i went through the games files with a program i installed on my pc!”, you bitch.

Jul 05, 2014 at 10:42PM EDT

I hate it when people interrupt me.
They stop talking for about ten seconds, then right when I am about to say something they start again.
And then they worry about me because I don’t talk much.
And when I do talk they tell me to stop and give someone else a turn to talk.
And it’s really fucking annoying.
I’m not vey good at ranting.

Jul 06, 2014 at 07:41AM EDT
Quote

@Slime Cap

That used to bug me too when I used RPG maker and was always looking for sprites to mess around with. Sometimes I would see sheets with just one set of 4 directional sprites where the “pls credit” box took up more room than the actual sprites.

But with a bigger sheet like that I could see someone wanting credit for getting that many individual sprites together. That probably took awhile.

And the game those are from is mentioned in there too so they’re not trying to claim ownership or anything.

Last edited Jul 06, 2014 at 09:52AM EDT
Jul 06, 2014 at 09:49AM EDT
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Do I really need to explain why this is pathetic? I didn’t do anything and yet I’m being disliked by two dipshits who sit on their smelly shit-stained asses.

Jul 18, 2014 at 03:11PM EDT

Some mod please move this to riff raff.

Jul 18, 2014 at 03:20PM EDT
Quote

Slime Cap wrote:

Do I really need to explain why this is pathetic? I didn’t do anything and yet I’m being disliked by two dipshits who sit on their smelly shit-stained asses.

This post is pathetic. The fact that you care enough about karma enough to complain about two downvotes is just sad.


Speaking of karma, I actually hate the system as a whole. We have users who complain about getting downvotes, and others who don’t voice their opinions because they are afraid of getting downvoted. I think the system should be removed altogether.

Jul 18, 2014 at 03:22PM EDT
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

@muffin

http://strawpoll.me/2143394

Jul 18, 2014 at 03:40PM EDT

Slime Cap wrote:

@muffin

http://strawpoll.me/2143394

Firstly learn how to link. It’s really god damn simple.

Secondly this is a rant thread not a bitch for about 3 lines and keep making those annoying polls you keep making that no one actually takes seriously.

Also just stop bitching about getting negative karma because that’s only going to make it worse and people will downvote it anyway if it means so much to you. Consider why they are doing it. Now more importantly the point is karma is a system that the only real worth or point it has is the one the users give it. Some will use it to judge whether they like an opinion, however most users use it for (or used to) giving positive to show a creative, funny or helpful comment and would only downvote comments that are negative, hateful and down right just being a twat. Then the overall karma would help roughly estimate if this person is mostly helpful or good or hateful and disruptive. It’s not the systems fault that people are using it as a way of criclejerking and judging someones opinion, it’s the users that use the system in that way.

Jul 18, 2014 at 04:09PM EDT
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Spider-byte wrote:

Firstly learn how to link. It’s really god damn simple.

Secondly this is a rant thread not a bitch for about 3 lines and keep making those annoying polls you keep making that no one actually takes seriously.

Also just stop bitching about getting negative karma because that’s only going to make it worse and people will downvote it anyway if it means so much to you. Consider why they are doing it. Now more importantly the point is karma is a system that the only real worth or point it has is the one the users give it. Some will use it to judge whether they like an opinion, however most users use it for (or used to) giving positive to show a creative, funny or helpful comment and would only downvote comments that are negative, hateful and down right just being a twat. Then the overall karma would help roughly estimate if this person is mostly helpful or good or hateful and disruptive. It’s not the systems fault that people are using it as a way of criclejerking and judging someones opinion, it’s the users that use the system in that way.

“Some will use it to judge whether they like an opinion, however most users use it for (or used to) giving positive to show a creative, funny or helpful comment and would only downvote comments that are negative, hateful and down right just being a twat.”

You call this negative? Do you seriously call this negative? That’s funny, I didn’t know that posting something as simple as voting for something would make me a complete douchebag. How ungrateful of me.

-

“It’s not the systems fault that people are using it as a way of circlejerking and judging someones opinion, it’s the users that use the system in that way.”

And that’s why we need to take it away from the users. You’re only proving Muffin’s point.

-

See, this is what I hate about you. You think you’re in the right, when I could easily prove you wrong a few minutes in. You act like you’re some kind of hero for pushing me around yet in reality you’re only a moron who puts his fist in his ass while he types in “lol slime cap is 12 hes stupid as fuck lololololol” by bashing his head onto the keyboard, and then suddenly everyone loves you. Meanwhile, I bust my ass trying to cheer up a friend I just got in a fight with and fail horribly in the process, try to make myself go as far as to ever be indifferent again, and get rid of pretentious douches like you, one way or the other. By now, I predict about 3 downvotes, only resting my case that everyone follows your way.

Last edited Jul 18, 2014 at 04:54PM EDT
Jul 18, 2014 at 04:52PM EDT

Philip J. Fry wrote:

I hate how little shitposting there is.

We need more shitposting.

>>>/riff-raff/

Jul 18, 2014 at 05:02PM EDT
Quote

Slime Cap wrote:

“Some will use it to judge whether they like an opinion, however most users use it for (or used to) giving positive to show a creative, funny or helpful comment and would only downvote comments that are negative, hateful and down right just being a twat.”

You call this negative? Do you seriously call this negative? That’s funny, I didn’t know that posting something as simple as voting for something would make me a complete douchebag. How ungrateful of me.

-

“It’s not the systems fault that people are using it as a way of circlejerking and judging someones opinion, it’s the users that use the system in that way.”

And that’s why we need to take it away from the users. You’re only proving Muffin’s point.

-

See, this is what I hate about you. You think you’re in the right, when I could easily prove you wrong a few minutes in. You act like you’re some kind of hero for pushing me around yet in reality you’re only a moron who puts his fist in his ass while he types in “lol slime cap is 12 hes stupid as fuck lololololol” by bashing his head onto the keyboard, and then suddenly everyone loves you. Meanwhile, I bust my ass trying to cheer up a friend I just got in a fight with and fail horribly in the process, try to make myself go as far as to ever be indifferent again, and get rid of pretentious douches like you, one way or the other. By now, I predict about 3 downvotes, only resting my case that everyone follows your way.

No I was arguing that instead of taking it away maybe establishing some basic rules. Instead of just removing something because it’s a “problem” why not solve the actual problem. It’s just like banning pens because people have used pens to stab someone.

Plus I only ended up calling you 12 because in our conversation, as you are doing it now, you were being hypocritical. You see what we did as wrong and did the same and then tried justifying it by saying “well you guys deserve it.”. No one judged you for trying to be a caring person but you were doing what you said was wrong because Shadowman might be upset. You ended being the problem because you spoke for someone else, even though that’s not what they felt about the situation at all. The users “loved me” because I was trying to rationalize with you and you decided to ignore it, got proved wrong and still kept saying stupid things and I was making fun of you because you kept acting childish. And then when you kicked out the project and came to everyone else, who you were insulting for not liking the project, and complained about other users and still being a child. People were agreeing you should have just left it and shut the fuck up because no one wanted to hear it.

Now this was off topic. If you have more to say take it to clear the air thread.

Jul 18, 2014 at 05:10PM EDT
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

In-joke religious Zealots.

I’m specifically saying Zealots here, because I don’t necessarily dislike people who like the in-jokes in general. I mean, I didn’t even hate some of the injokes that much, they were acceptably funny and did result in original content. I Need Blood for example showed some great variation in what users could come up with. So yeah, go original content, finally a change from the constant “User above you hurrdurr”. And I still don’t necessarily mind the injoke images that much.

But nowadays I can’t even remotely mention a goat, a cheeto, or jesus anymore without one of these fucking Zealots jumping in like the cancer they are. I want to try and make a funny post, not convert people to your “Lord and Savior Super Robo Jesus” or whatever the fuck that shit has been reduced to.

Remember when people disliked bronies because a small portion of the fans couldn’t stop slamming ponies down your throat? That’s what the religious goatfuckers are, but even worse.


Bad movie logic.

I dunno, this is more a pet peeve, but the frequency of it can really get to my nerves. For example when people run away from cars, surely it makes perfect sense to run away exactly where the car is driving. Surely it would make no sense to just, oh I dunno, jump to the side perhaps? You fucking deserve to get hit with that logic.


Self-acclaimed oldfags, both here and other sites.

Just, fuck all of them, no exceptions. The moment you start acting like an elitist fuck and believe you’re justified to do so because you have an account that surpassed a certain time period, you have become an embodiment of the word ego.

The length of your account means shit, how long you’ve been on the site means shit, the things you’ve seen go down on the site means shit, and you’re shit yourself as well because you think it holds any value. If you want to convince people you’re of any importance on a site, proof it through your actions and contributions and act by them, and don’t point people to the date you created your account.

God DAMN Random. I highly suspected you hated the in-jokes, but not a burning hatred for the users who obsess over them.

(I still think we need a special article for the in-jokes but that’s just a humble suggestion don’t kill me please)

Aug 04, 2014 at 12:51AM EDT
Quote

Honeytiger wrote:

I hate it when people interrupt me.
They stop talking for about ten seconds, then right when I am about to say something they start again.
And then they worry about me because I don’t talk much.
And when I do talk they tell me to stop and give someone else a turn to talk.
And it’s really fucking annoying.
I’m not vey good at ranting.

Oh god I know how you feel. The people at my school seem to enjoy interrupting me whenever I try to say anything. It really pisses me off.

Aug 04, 2014 at 12:57AM EDT
Quote

I hate it when people are overly serious, and make forums more unpleasant because they believe being a dick like some others wouldn’t matter. That’s an incredibly immature mindset that just makes things worse. I also hate how serious this site is in general. When I came here I expected a mostly fun environment, but it is chock-full of vitriol and political battles. Hell I’ve gotten caught up in some of that too.

Aug 04, 2014 at 01:09AM EDT
Quote

What a fun thread! I wish I did hate you all so I could join in.

Aug 04, 2014 at 01:57AM EDT
Quote

I FUCKING HATE how these days “memes” consist of feminist hashtag and controversies and unfunny advice animals, i mean i know memes dont come easily but goddamn if we are getting more and more political, we becoming too serious and like said before, you enter this site expecting fun and non-seriousness.

and uuuh, i barely know any of you so thats it, maybe people who claim hip hop sounds the same but thats not kym related.

Aug 04, 2014 at 03:42AM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!