Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Help me with a report.

Last posted Dec 11, 2009 at 10:18PM EST. Added Dec 10, 2009 at 10:29PM EST
24 posts from 9 users

Question One: Would you give your life to save someone you did not know personally, if the were fighting for a good cause? (Like Martin Luther King)

Question two: This site has many members; would you say any select member speaks for the site as a whole?

Question three: I have noticed many people are banned/ quit this site. Which one do you think has been the worst, and why?

Question four: Can you judge someone by what they have done in the past?

Question five: (Stolen from Batman) If you had a choice of blowing up a ship full of convicts that are most likely innocent, or a ship full of rude, nasty tourists that have done nothing wrong?

Question six: Have you ever made fun of someone’s irreversible weakness as a self defense mechanism? (Like calling a paraplegic "Speedy" if they called you a name)

Question seven: Do you believe that a person that is fully anonymous should take advantage of that?

Question eight: Why do you believe humans have been put on earth?

Question nine: You have to kill one man, or be killed yourself. Would you kill a Nazi, who hates a religion or a Klansmen, who hates a race?

Question ten: Describe who you are with a song, and why. (No "I'm bringing sexy back”, please.)

1. yes.
2. Chris Menning (or Jamie)
3. me :( Edit: the saddest was Tristan
4.no
5. convicts
6. no
7. not in the slightest
8. As experiments
9.i would kill someone who wants to die
10. oops i did it again

1 depends on the cause so. . . . no
2 Jamie Dubs
3 the one guy who spammed us with fail submissions, claiming it was a 'raid'
4 yes, i beileve someone can change, but it's nearly impossible
5 convicts
6 yes, but not as sever as that.
7 no,
8 to live life, enjoy it, to discover, explore
9 the one who has hurt more people

Question One: Yes. There are causes worth dying for, even if I do not know the leader directly. Also, if I saw someone on the street being attacked, I would fight for them.

Question two: Jamie Dubbs

Question three: That guy who spammed up the discussion with "Lulz."

Question four: You can judge people to an extent. I can't know everything about some one, but what I can see from what they do, I can gauge it.

Question five: I'd mix up the buttons, close my eyes and push one.

Question six: Sadly, yes.

Question seven: Doing something just because you can is usually not a good idea. Especially if no one knows it's you.

Question eight: I believe that God put us here to follow and worship Him. Would you like me to go more into detail, or does that suffice?

Question nine: I would kill the Nazi, but I think they hated race too.

Question ten:

1 No
2 Jamie Dubs
3 none that i can really remember atm
4 definately yes, what they've done in the past is what i see them as, but i believe people can change but they rarely do.
5 neither, i'd wait for batman to save the day.
6 nope
7 NO
8 Can't answer that
9 Klansmen
10 Darling Violetta – The Sanctuary

1. yes, If the cause is just I would help and possibly die for it.

2. Jamie

3. I was pretty tore up with red spear

4. to a point, yes. It shouldn't create a bias but the past shouldn't be ignored.

5. rude nasty tourist, Ideally I wouldn't blow up either…but technically they have done something wrong if they are rude.

6. no

7. No, That's why I hate 4chan…

8. Honestly To Honor God, yes I am Christian.

9. The Nazi is the slightly worse evil.

10. Dare to be stupid by Weird AL, and no that's not a joke.

I'm up for the challenge. Bring on them questions!

1. Everybody has a different opinion for the term "good" so it really depends on what the cause is all about. Though, without thinking in depth about it like that, I would have to say yes.

2. Yeah, like the other have said, Jamie Dubs is the man for that job.

3. None really. All the ones I was shocked to see leave have come back and/or have been unbanned.

4. Always, but you should never make this judgement your central judgement upon these people, just a small judgement you can reference back to. What people have to learn to judge is how these accused people act in the present. But, no matter what, it is always best to be courteous and kind to everybody, even if these persons you come in contact to are "bad people".

5. Same thing as Frketson for me! w00t!

6. I'd never do a thing like that.

7. No. As I've always been stressing everywhere, being courteous and kind is always best, anon or not.

8. To live, love, laugh, and luau!

9. Killing Nazis is getting over rated but I have to agree that that is the best choice. Nazis were much worse than Klansmen in their prime because, for one, they had GUNS. Klansmen did not.

10. Well, the first song I could think of that could relate to me is Everything You Know Is Wrong by 'Weird Al' Yankovic.

1: I'd like to think so… in fact, yes.
2: The admins have the biggest say in things, but veterans are important as well. Maybe Chris of Jamie are the top.
3: I think a grant total of…. 4 people have been banned. None for very serious things.
4:Yes, but only within a certan timeline. Or if they repeatedly do the same thing.
5: I would do neither, since it's only an opportunity not an ultimatum.
6:When my dad was on crutches, if would challenge him to races :D. Seriously though, I probably have. Can;t remember when though…
7: Yes. The reason I am on this site is to be anonymous.
8: I don't think we've been put. I think we just came to be. No reason really. Why were squirrels put on earth?
9:Klansmen. Religion can be alerted and/or hidden (secretly believing.) Race can't be changed unless you are Michael Jackson.
10: Natalie's Rap by The Lonely Island. I'm quiet in life, but I can yell out as many F**KS as I want when the time is right.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!