Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

KYM Battle Thread

Last posted Jun 26, 2014 at 08:48AM EDT. Added Jun 24, 2014 at 12:01AM EDT
60 posts from 28 users

New idea in which the users battle each other, there abilities and equipment are based on their avatars. For example my avatar is wing zero, so my abilities would be flight, robot strength, robot durability,and the zero system, My equipment would be 2 beam sabers, 2 shoulder mounted Gatling guns, and the twin buster rifle.
The battles are fought by users saying what there moves are and the user they are battling has to figure how to counter or defend against the attack without going out of the limits of the avatars abilities and equipment.
Once a user has stated their equipment and what their abilities are then that is it and it cannot be changed later on down the line.
If you are defeated then you can't participate in more battles. Battles are initiated by challenging another user, and the other user has to agree.

For the sake of the battle certain things must be scaled down. Like my fighter would be a human sized wing zero.

To prevent the thread from getting crowded i think the battle should be done through Private message. The battle initiation can start on the thread. And the winner and their number of wins would be declared in the thread.
So what do you guys think.

Last edited Jun 24, 2014 at 12:22AM EDT

My avatar is my fursona, Me!
I come equipped with 2 plastic swords and an airsoft gun with no ammo.
I can lightly scratch someone with my claws and I am able to punch mildly.
I can also throw the plastic swords in a last ditch effort to confuse my enemy.

Also this seems like it's gonna go overpowered pretty quick.

my description of my abilities and equipment was just an example but here is the serious one
My wings allow flight
My body is made from gundanium, projectiles based weapons cant hurt me, but missiles and tank shells can knock me off my feet, Laser and particle based weapons can pierce my metal with ease. High heat and kinetic energy on the level of atmospheric reentry can severely damage my mobile suit but not destroy, its to the.
My robot body gives me super strength
Shoulder mounted gatling guns. Can run out of ammo
Twin Buster Rifle that can destroy a colony however if i use my buster rifles while i'm severely damaged i'll explode.
2 beam sabers which are the same thing as light sabers, need to be charged after a certain amount of time
And the zero system which allows me to collect data and make accurate predictions based on that data.

Last edited Jun 24, 2014 at 12:24AM EDT

A Furry wrote:

My avatar is my fursona, Me!
I come equipped with 2 plastic swords and an airsoft gun with no ammo.
I can lightly scratch someone with my claws and I am able to punch mildly.
I can also throw the plastic swords in a last ditch effort to confuse my enemy.

Also this seems like it's gonna go overpowered pretty quick.

if you feel as though your character would be too weak you can take some liberties in choosing some powers.
Such as if your character is a wolf you can give them werewolf powers, ie: super strength, super speed, regenerative healing etc etc.

TripleA9000 wrote:

if you feel as though your character would be too weak you can take some liberties in choosing some powers.
Such as if your character is a wolf you can give them werewolf powers, ie: super strength, super speed, regenerative healing etc etc.

Oh, it's okay. I would turn into a stereotypical original character pretty quick. Don't worry, I can hide pretty well too.

Since I am a fox, I can be smart and cunning, taking great risks into hiding and surviving the battle.

My avatar is a lucario with a hat, and on Pokemon X that I have my Lucario's moves are Aura Sphere, Earthquake, Cut, and Dark Pulse.

I guess my hat conceals a knife or something, and like in Back To The Future 3, I'm bulletproof (the part where Marty wears the stove plate)

I'm a sock puppet wearing a wig.

I can… uhh… uhh…

Catch on fire really well?

Something tells me this was not a forum game made for me.

Last edited Jun 24, 2014 at 01:02AM EDT

Precious Roy wrote:

I can… uhh… uhh…

so your a sock puppet, you could say that you are an evil sock puppet possessed by a demon,that already gives you a laundry list of powers to choose from.

Precious Roy wrote:

I feel ya.
Regardless, I want to try this out.
I suppose one of my powers could be transforming into any one of my useless loli avatars, which could each be assigned different abilities. (I'm currently too tired to think of any).
I can also make muffins, which I guess could be used to regain health.

Also, A furry wrote:

This seems like it’s gonna go overpowered pretty quick.

^^This

Last edited Jun 24, 2014 at 01:23AM EDT

I'm just a regular human being that happens to be an USAF General.

I got proper military training so I can properly use most small-arms available.

I'm a experienced fighter jet pilot, this gives me the ability to fly several fixed-wing aircraft.

The rank of General gives me the power of ordering a precise JDAM airstrike. While I am thousands of miles away of you.

My setup Is fairly balanced I think.

Last edited Jun 24, 2014 at 01:40AM EDT

Precious Roy wrote:

I can… uhh… uhh…

Well I'm a fucking banana I don't even have eyes.

I'm Linkara.

Hmm… how do I put this?

Oh yeah!

I also have a magic gun.

It is virtually indestructible, fires an extremely potent burst of energy that is guaranteed to be lethal to any mortal human being and to at the very least inflict damage on pretty much any fantastical creature (energy which, by the way, it can never run out of), and will only work when being operated by me or one of my allies because its power is under the control of the spirit of a little dead girl who chose me personally to wield it.
(Don't ask… it's a long story.)

I also posses a working sonic screwdriver, working Poké Balls (one of which contains a Pyramid Head from Silent Hill that I've trained into obeying me), a robot assistant named Pollo, and a spellbook that I can actually use.

So, in other words… what did that one guy say?

This seems like it’s gonna go overpowered pretty quick.

Yes. Yes it will.

Well my avatar says that I have da wings of steel, which is as sharp as a katana forged from platinum. Don't forget that I wield two lightsabers for offense and defence. I also have an assist army which fires plasma at my enemy and hopefully actually hit someone. Oh, and don't forget about your music theme:

Yeah, dats da stuff rite there.

Whelp, that's all for nao.

At the moment I'm using Borderlands 2's Zer0
Aside from virtually any gun from Borderlands 2, he's main arsenal is really just his sword.
His skill tree
His main ability

If I were to change back to my usual avatar however, I'll just leave this image here to briefly summarize SG Soundwave's capabilities, weapons, and whatnot

Last edited Jun 24, 2014 at 07:39AM EDT

My avatar is Riley Freeman
Light on foot, Fast runner
Acrobatic abilities
Melee weapon: hot sauce water gun
Attacks:Kung fu based attacks
Good luck other opponents…….

Last edited Jun 24, 2014 at 09:14AM EDT

I'm Lil B, so my abilities is the ability to have swag at historic levels, as well as my "whoop" which can blow enemies 25 yards away or more.

I'm Satsuki, and I can smack a bitch with these eyebrows, slice people with my Bakuzan swords, and use Junketsu for a power boost in battle

wait, these eyebrows make me overpowered

Alright I'm in.

Name: Agoeb

Description: I am floating, out there, in the expanse of space, sampling the finest transmissions KYM has to offer. While I immediately have no weapons, my greatest strength is my space faring armor. It's as hard as steel, which may hinder my movement, though it greatly ups my defensive abilities. I also possess a thruster pack to navigate this cold, lonely void. I'll have to use my wits, and physical offenses to win these battles.

So, what happens now? We wait for someone else in this thread to challenge us through PM?

Last edited Jun 24, 2014 at 06:18PM EDT

Agoeb wrote:

Alright I'm in.

Name: Agoeb

Description: I am floating, out there, in the expanse of space, sampling the finest transmissions KYM has to offer. While I immediately have no weapons, my greatest strength is my space faring armor. It's as hard as steel, which may hinder my movement, though it greatly ups my defensive abilities. I also possess a thruster pack to navigate this cold, lonely void. I'll have to use my wits, and physical offenses to win these battles.

So, what happens now? We wait for someone else in this thread to challenge us through PM?

someone has to announce it in this thread, because of how ridiculously powerful wing zero is I could pretty one shot of good number of the people here, so im waiting for someone to come along that has some good enough abilities, although soundwave, rukario, and general granger looks like they could be a good opponents. But i'm not quite sure.

Last edited Jun 24, 2014 at 06:30PM EDT

A Furry wrote:

Maybe we need weaknesses, hm?

My twin buster rifle runs out of power when fired 3 times at 100% output

Firing the twin buster rifle while I’m heavily damaged will cause me to explode as seen here:

My gatling guns can run out of ammo, about 10 minutes of continuous fire will drain them

My beam sabers can only last about an hour before needing to be recharged.

My wings can be used as shields, as they are made of the same gundanium, but if they take too much damage then my flight capabilities go down the drain

TripleA9000 wrote:

My twin buster rifle runs out of power when fired 3 times at 100% output

Firing the twin buster rifle while I’m heavily damaged will cause me to explode as seen here:

My gatling guns can run out of ammo, about 10 minutes of continuous fire will drain them

My beam sabers can only last about an hour before needing to be recharged.

My wings can be used as shields, as they are made of the same gundanium, but if they take too much damage then my flight capabilities go down the drain

Ok, but when the game starts?

Sabreviper wrote:

Ok, but when the game starts?

I guess we gotta wait 'till everyone either gets done joining or whatever.

I don't know, Triple is the owner of the thread here, not me.

Slime Cap wrote:

I'm a slime man with epaulets, a hat, and a badge. There's no way you're going to kill me when all I am is slime.

the buster rifle is a powerful particle weapon with enough force to destroy a colony which would be this thing

this isn't just gonna blow a hole in you its gonna destroy you on a molecular level.

Alright you guys can start whenever you want.

Chills in the fighter's lounge, waiting for an opponent.

Is… there supposed to be food in here? I'd settle for something to drink… Or…

Or maybe even a chair…

Ok lets see, I've got
Spartan IV armor with ever armor ability from Halo 4 and Halo Reach, which Has shielding, and Extreme protection
A binary rife, which can LITERALY disintegrate you with a single touch
A camoed assault rife
Im a pathfinder, so I am great with heavy weapons
An energy sword
A pair of Pistols
Genetic modifications, making me faster, stronger, take more
The assistance of The UNSC Infinity
Plus Im a freelancer

So yeah

"All magic falls before me."

To summarize my status, I am fully farmed and maxed leveled.

Current items I carry.

Power Treads
Battlefury.
Heart of Tarrasque.
Abyssal Blade.
Manta Style.
Butterfly.

Basically, everyone is screwed.

But just to make it fair for people. Fight people to your scale. Fight people only your size unless you can actually take them on.

So yah.

Agoeb wrote:

Alright you guys can start whenever you want.

Chills in the fighter's lounge, waiting for an opponent.

Is… there supposed to be food in here? I'd settle for something to drink… Or…

Or maybe even a chair…

Aims at Agoeb's head through the Machina's scope from the rafters

"Steady… steady…"

Asura wrote:

"All magic falls before me."

To summarize my status, I am fully farmed and maxed leveled.

Current items I carry.

Power Treads
Battlefury.
Heart of Tarrasque.
Abyssal Blade.
Manta Style.
Butterfly.

Basically, everyone is screwed.

But just to make it fair for people. Fight people to your scale. Fight people only your size unless you can actually take them on.

So yah.

if soundwave doesn't accept, then do you wanna battle?

Alright… let's try this.

Physical stats: Three meters tall (That still falls within the balance, right?). Extreme strength and speed. Enhanced perception (vision, hearing, smell). Skin covered in partly metallic scales that serve as armor and offer protection from electricity. Complete immunity to fire or heat.

Abilities: Imminent danger results in a bullet time effect but doesn't provide additional movement speed or dodge capabilities, just more time to react, triggered by a spider sense type of deal. Strong healing factor, cut off limbs will regenerate in a matter of seconds, wounds close almost as soon as they are inflicted. When close to death a teleport to a random nearby place occours.

Melee weapons: Long claws in fingers and feet, can cut almost any organic material and the tips can pierce most metals with relative ease.

Ranged weapons: The ability to control fire and heat (heat up to about 2500°). Can shoot crystalized flames (physically impossible but… magic) at high speed that pierce through armour, they can be commanded to explode at any time. However excessive use of these abilities will limit the healing factor.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!