Welcome to Riff Raff! The forum where we scale down the rules and scale up the fun! But, like free jazz, even if it seems choatic, there are still some rules in place. Here’s how it plays out.
1. Duplicate topics are fine. If someone makes a thread and you think that you can do it better or if you want to parody the other thread feel free.
2. Relevancy is not necessary. Purple monkey cheese XD. If you think a thread is bad or you just really, REALLY, need to get post an offtopic picture just to get it off your chest, there is nothing against that.
3. No porn or gore. Sorry, but there are other places you can go for that sort of thing. CNN does link to this site sometimes, you know.
4. No flooding or spamming. It’s not funny, and clogs up the board so we can’t read all the delightful shit posts. Leave it at the door.
5. Do not attempt to evade a ban. Kinda a site-wide thing, so if you are evading a ban just to post in Riff Raff, keep it on the DL.
6. Be Friendpfffhaha sorry, let me try again. Ahem, Be Frhahaha. No, that rule is not enforced here. Don’t go cyberbullying or publicly harassing, but if you have beef this is the place to vent. We promise not to laugh at you ;).
7. You might get suspended. Mods are free to give small 3 hour or less suspensions, for flights of fancy. Usually if you are a bad poster or just unlucky, you might get a 3 hour or less time-out. Don’t worry, these won’t count up to a suspension total and will not result in bans.
8. What happens in Riff Raff stays in Riff Raff. Riff Raff promotes shitposts and making fun of each other, but that doesn’t mean you can spill it out into the other boards. Keep the other boards on topic and don’t chase users around the forums mocking them. The regular rules apply out there and you’ll get in deep doo-doo.
So yeah, that’s how it plays out. This is an experiment we are all taking part in so let’s make this the best shitpost board possible. So go and post, make a thread, drench yourself in words unspoken, live your life with arms wide open!
Today is where your book begins… the rest is still unwritten.
[UPDATE] if your thread is for regular posting and doesn’t break the regular rules please make it in General and keep our board clean of regular posting namaste.