309,778 total conversations in 9,505 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
good fffriggin comment

Last posted Mar 04, 2015 at 09:55AM EST. Added Jul 17, 2014 at 02:26PM EDT
193 posts from 56 users

Taryn wrote:

I used it as a response to your post.

I know, I said that in my above post. Which again, how would you remember that comment, and why’d you use it as a response. That part I do not understand…

Last edited Jul 18, 2014 at 09:04PM EDT

Twenty-One wrote:

I wonder why he hasn’t been given a suspension yet for the obvious flame baiting. Well that can be easily remedied.

why suspend him when you can just get him to post here instead? i think he’d be an asset to the riff raff community

Captain Blubber wrote:

why suspend him when you can just get him to post here instead? i think he’d be an asset to the riff raff community

That’s the best idea you’ve ever had. The best way to fix the comment section is to migrate all the shitposters to Riff Raff.

I have been lurking this thread since the first post, hoping beyond hope that someone won’t mention my name. Now I’m wondering if I have said cringe stuff as well, welp it’s time to take a look at my own comment history and see how far I’ve come. (probably not very far)

A$AP Twisty wrote:

Shiiiiiiiiit! I want to stab this guy. I can’t even anymore. This is too disgusting. I will never go back to the comments ever again. This is the cringiest thing I’ve read the entire time I’ve been on this site and the fact that people agree with him is disgusting.

Sam wrote:

Shiiiiiiiiit! I want to stab this guy. I can’t even anymore. This is too disgusting. I will never go back to the comments ever again. This is the cringiest thing I’ve read the entire time I’ve been on this site and the fact that people agree with him is disgusting.

off topic but.

why does your comment say is a day old but on the main forum page it says it was posted 10 hours ago?

A$AP Twisty wrote:

off topic but.

why does your comment say is a day old but on the main forum page it says it was posted 10 hours ago?

someone posted and deleted their post

also this thread needs more of a brilliant community’s illuminating comments

Why don’t we just cancel this thread and just look at GG comments? That’s all there really is to it. There are a few outside of there, but that’s the black hole of cringe where no intelligent thought can escape.

Last edited Oct 14, 2014 at 07:23PM EDT

Sam wrote:

Why don’t we just cancel this thread and just look at GG comments? That’s all there really is to it. There are a few outside of there, but that’s the black hole of cringe where no intelligent thought can escape.

because there are also really awful comments on pics of scantily clad anime girls, twitter hashtags, political memes and others. GG is a good place to find them now but bad comments will survive GG and this thread will remain.

Hi! You must login or signup first!