Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,626 total conversations in 7,434 threads

+ New Thread

brag about your mental illness general

Last posted Jul 24, 2014 at 06:28AM EDT. Added Jul 20, 2014 at 02:01PM EDT
47 posts from 35 users

yeah, i got aspergers, depression, anxiety, real autism, internet autism, shingles and rotbrain. I've never been diagnosed but i haven't left my house in over a month and the guys in my mlp steam group say i probably have all those things. yeah, i could have gotten good grades but i didn't try hard enough but that's due to all my illness and not general laziness. i hate myself but still think i'm better than everyone else. most of all i like posting my personal health information in a public forum that has never been involved with mental health organizations. hell, ever since i decided i probably have brain gonorrhea, i knew that doctors don't know me as well as my internet friends know me so i just talk to them instead.

True story: I developed ADD later in life and it made me a better student. I got straight Cs my senior year of h.s. and got straight As in college.

Also true story: I have Asperger's but don't like ponies.

Captain Blubber wrote:

yeah, i got aspergers, depression, anxiety, real autism, internet autism, shingles and rotbrain. I've never been diagnosed but i haven't left my house in over a month and the guys in my mlp steam group say i probably have all those things. yeah, i could have gotten good grades but i didn't try hard enough but that's due to all my illness and not general laziness. i hate myself but still think i'm better than everyone else. most of all i like posting my personal health information in a public forum that has never been involved with mental health organizations. hell, ever since i decided i probably have brain gonorrhea, i knew that doctors don't know me as well as my internet friends know me so i just talk to them instead.

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

Idk, the internet keeps saying I have faggotism, so I guess I need to get that checked out. Anyone know of any pillz I can take for that?

You can take suppositories. They go up your butt, so I'm sure you'd enjoy that.

I see things no one else can.
I hear voices.
They're telling me to run.
They're telling me to hide
They're telling me to wake up and smell the ashes.
There's no hope.
There's no survivors.
Not even the children.
All I see is
Hell.

What now KYM?! What IS happening to me?!

Teddy Sadcat wrote:

I see things no one else can.
I hear voices.
They're telling me to run.
They're telling me to hide
They're telling me to wake up and smell the ashes.
There's no hope.
There's no survivors.
Not even the children.
All I see is
Hell.

What now KYM?! What IS happening to me?!

Me and you brother.

Hey Faggots,
I'm autistic, and I don't understand a single one of you. All of you are normal, privileged, plain-lives who spend every second of their day doing, boring ass shit like proms of whatever. You are pretty much just soulless objects that I cannot socially connect with. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten 5 points of the autism spectrum rating scale? I mean, I guess it’s fun being socially adjusted because of your own genetic code, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even more normal than paying taxes.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was top student of my special needs class and starter on my lego invention club. What lego do you use, other than “megablocks”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot bionicle playset (With missile firing action; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s my lego

I can "make" gold and I'm still not happy.
also i ship ludwig von koopa with larry koopa idk why

Last edited Jul 21, 2014 at 04:19AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!