Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,637 total conversations in 7,436 threads

+ New Thread

attn: adam deland

Last posted Jul 30, 2014 at 10:38AM EDT. Added Jul 20, 2014 at 08:45PM EDT
13 posts from 9 users

I don't know why I exactly created the Heath Ledesma persona. I guess I just thought I wanted to have someone else that had a good sunglasses. The thing is I don't really use him anymore.

Adam DeLand wrote:

I don't know why I exactly created the Heath Ledesma persona. I guess I just thought I wanted to have someone else that had a good sunglasses. The thing is I don't really use him anymore.

Could you maybe take a new heath pic, just for this thread?

Here are some heath ledesma write-ups from the failed kym rpg

Name: Heath Ledesma
Features: Emo hair and sunglasses
Perosnality Quirks: Calls people ‘pal’ and carrys a Snivy on shoulder. Before killing people says “goodnight sweet prince”
Backstory: A hitman that make clean getaways and has high HP. Doesn’t hunt player down but will get annoyed when he/she appears.

Name: Heath Ledesma
Weapon: Martial Arts with occasional Bō usage
Bios: Lays low kind of guy, often gets irritated at people when they mention something he hates. When battling, he occasionally would shout out banter, but not all the time. He has emo hair, wears shades all the time, and wears black and white clothing. He seems to be hiding his image due to some people think he was trolled several times on the internet, but is unknown if that’s for sure. He doesn’t visit 4Chan, but he knows a lot about what goes on there from various sources.

Last edited Jul 30, 2014 at 10:39AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!