Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,613 total conversations in 7,432 threads

+ New Thread

The Tiki Bar Cover-Up: A Riff Raff Investigative Report

Last posted Jul 23, 2014 at 05:15PM EDT. Added Jul 23, 2014 at 02:51PM EDT
12 posts from 7 users

The Tiki Bar. The Site-Acclaimed eatery owned by site Moderator Captain Blubber has been under firestorm. New reports surface claims discrimination against costumers in the Brony fandom on Know Your Meme. We have tried to contact Captain Blubber but has denied a statement. What is the Tiki Bar Hiding? Will any other member of the My little pony Fandom open up? Will any employee comment on the issue? Is a lawsuit looming over the Tiki Bar? Stay Tuned as more information is gathered.

In other news, an anthropomorphic fox has just committed suicide by jumping off a bridge.

This news broadcast brought to you by: Sell-Out™, for when you can't screw over your viewers enough.

A Furry wrote:

In other news, an anthropomorphic fox has just committed suicide by jumping off a bridge.

This news broadcast brought to you by: Sell-Out™, for when you can't screw over your viewers enough.

every day i pray for anthro death

RocketPropelledPanda   wrote:

Captain Blubber! Is this claim of prayer a way of admitting you are religious? Does your new found religion conflict with your current lifestyle of assaulting underage boys?

actually i dress up like shiva so i can hit even more young boys with my aluminum sluggers from the comfort of my chevy sonic

Captain Blubber wrote:

actually i dress up like shiva so i can hit even more young boys with my aluminum sluggers from the comfort of my chevy sonic

Blubber! Is your car choice at all related to your large shrine dedicated to one Sonic T. Hedgehog? Is your dedication to him at all reciprocated?

Last edited Jul 23, 2014 at 03:14PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!