Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,640 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

I'm going camping!

Last posted Jul 24, 2014 at 10:13PM EDT. Added Jul 24, 2014 at 05:36PM EDT
16 posts from 14 users

Flashlights with fresh batteries, water bottles, dried food, a knife for both defense and for chopping things, detailed information about the native flora and fauna of the place your going, first aid kit, and something to get rid of any bacteria and parasites from natural waters encase you have to drink from them, lighter for fire, sleeping bag, bug spray, and something to keep you entertain in the wilds.

Last edited Jul 24, 2014 at 05:45PM EDT

I saw a movie about camping once. There were these two guys in it, and all they had were some cowboy hats, some horses, and a tent. They seemed to really enjoy themselves.

What I'm saying is that you should probably take Jake Gyllenhaal.

Algernon wrote:

I saw a movie about camping once. There were these two guys in it, and all they had were some cowboy hats, some horses, and a tent. They seemed to really enjoy themselves.

What I'm saying is that you should probably take Jake Gyllenhaal.

In that case he needs some lubricant too, and maybe a towel.

Just ask this guy!

(I'm partially joking, but I'm also part serious. Snake knows how to freakin' survive in the wild. Well, aside from all the guns and stuff. Pouches, water, nonperishable foods, and a hunting knife are all the way to go)

Last edited Jul 24, 2014 at 06:02PM EDT

(11:52:05 AM) HolyCrapItsBob: Riff Raff isn't as good as I was hoping it would be

(11:52:27 AM) HolyCrapItsBob: Like
(11:52:31 AM) HolyCrapItsBob: it would be a shithole
(11:52:36 AM) HolyCrapItsBob: where everyone went crazy

way to "go crazy" bob

Captain Blubber wrote:

(11:52:05 AM) HolyCrapItsBob: Riff Raff isn't as good as I was hoping it would be

(11:52:27 AM) HolyCrapItsBob: Like
(11:52:31 AM) HolyCrapItsBob: it would be a shithole
(11:52:36 AM) HolyCrapItsBob: where everyone went crazy

way to "go crazy" bob

Yeah I think he is taking it too far, I can't believe he is actually going outside, like holy shit, he could get mauled by an indian elephant.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!