Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

308,691 total conversations in 9,065 threads

+ New Thread


C'mon Riff-Raff Let's Get Creative!

Last posted Jul 28, 2014 at 03:53PM EDT. Added Jul 27, 2014 at 02:41PM EDT
36 posts from 21 users

what board do you think we are? creative????

Jul 27, 2014 at 02:50PM EDT
Quote

I’ll show you guys creative!

This is Shit Green the Hedgehog!

He is immortal and has all the superpowers because of bein exposed to chemicals when he was just a regular babby hedgehog, but he’s not like the teenage mutant ninja turtles pls stop sayin this >:(

He likes killan and death but is always down for some mucking around when there’s time (and if he’s not busy playin Roblox!)

Last edited Jul 27, 2014 at 03:05PM EDT
Jul 27, 2014 at 03:00PM EDT
Quote

What’s your favorite idea?
Mine is being creative

How do you get that idea?
I just try to think creatively

Now when you look at this orange
Tell me please, what do you see?

It’s just a boring old orange
Maybe to you, but not to me

I see a silly pug (wow!)
Humping along and smiling at me
I don’t see what you mean
Cause you’re not thinking creatively

So take a look at my thread (cool!)
I use my thread to express myself
That sounds really stupid
I use my thread to express myself

Now, when you stare at the boards on the site
Don’t you find it exciting?
(no)
Come on, take another look
Oh wait

I can see a word
I can see a nerd
I can see a mod being a fucking turd

I can see a name
I can see a game
I can see a user
Being fucking lame

Think you’re getting the hang of it now
Using your post to have a good time

I might make a joke about a mod
Woah there friend you might need to slow down

Here’s another good tip (yeah?)
Of how to be a creative faggot
Go and collect some cocks and dicks
And arrange them into your favorite modder

Blue
Harsh
Blub
Blub is not a creative modder. (oh)

There’s one more thing that you need to know
Before you let your creativity flow
Listen to your heart
Listen to your eyes
Listen to the mods and their lies

Come on guys, let’s get creative!

Get creative!

[someone makes a shitty thread]
[someone makes a joke and gets banned]
[the forums suck]

Now let’s all agree
To never be creative again

Last edited Jul 27, 2014 at 03:18PM EDT
Jul 27, 2014 at 03:16PM EDT
Quote

Captain Blubber wrote:

What’s your favorite idea?
Mine is being creative

How do you get that idea?
I just try to think creatively

Now when you look at this orange
Tell me please, what do you see?

It’s just a boring old orange
Maybe to you, but not to me

I see a silly pug (wow!)
Humping along and smiling at me
I don’t see what you mean
Cause you’re not thinking creatively

So take a look at my thread (cool!)
I use my thread to express myself
That sounds really stupid
I use my thread to express myself

Now, when you stare at the boards on the site
Don’t you find it exciting?
(no)
Come on, take another look
Oh wait

I can see a word
I can see a nerd
I can see a mod being a fucking turd

I can see a name
I can see a game
I can see a user
Being fucking lame

Think you’re getting the hang of it now
Using your post to have a good time

I might make a joke about a mod
Woah there friend you might need to slow down

Here’s another good tip (yeah?)
Of how to be a creative faggot
Go and collect some cocks and dicks
And arrange them into your favorite modder

Blue
Harsh
Blub
Blub is not a creative modder. (oh)

There’s one more thing that you need to know
Before you let your creativity flow
Listen to your heart
Listen to your eyes
Listen to the mods and their lies

Come on guys, let’s get creative!

Get creative!

[someone makes a shitty thread]
[someone makes a joke and gets banned]
[the forums suck]

Now let’s all agree
To never be creative again

(i don’t know what blubber looks like)

Last edited Jul 27, 2014 at 03:57PM EDT
Jul 27, 2014 at 03:57PM EDT

Captain Blubber.
Complaining about the forum and other mods.

Come on Blubs, the title is “Let’s Get Creative”, not “Let’s Do What We Do In Every Other Thread”.

At least doodle us giving each other handjobs or something. Damn.

Last edited Jul 27, 2014 at 04:15PM EDT
Jul 27, 2014 at 04:11PM EDT

Slime Cap wrote:

(i don’t know what blubber looks like)

You drew a scrotum with a face. Now that’s creative!

Jul 27, 2014 at 04:31PM EDT
Quote

Sonata Dusk wrote:

Captain Blubber.
Complaining about the forum and other mods.

Come on Blubs, the title is “Let’s Get Creative”, not “Let’s Do What We Do In Every Other Thread”.

At least doodle us giving each other handjobs or something. Damn.

jealous of my lyrical skills?

Jul 27, 2014 at 08:30PM EDT
Quote

harshwhinny watches the news: "Wow, so there is more trouble in the Gaza strip AGAIN?, man there was trouble in Gaza last year, can’t they think of new places to have trouble in? At least make a coordinated attack on Iran, ffs.

Jul 27, 2014 at 08:44PM EDT
Quote

Blubber watches the news: “Another teen suicide everyone is talking about? How creative this should totally happen again!”

Jul 27, 2014 at 09:06PM EDT
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

Blubber watches the news: “Another teen suicide everyone is talking about? How creative this should totally happen again!”

actually i cross my fingers and pray they were a brony.

Jul 27, 2014 at 09:12PM EDT
Quote

Captain Blubber wrote:

actually i cross my fingers and pray they were a brony.

Ooh kill em

Jul 27, 2014 at 09:16PM EDT
Quote

Captain Blubber wrote:

jealous of my lyrical skills?

it’s true cb your flows are comparable to kanye west and memefan76

Jul 27, 2014 at 09:21PM EDT
Quote

Captain Blubber wrote:

harshwhinny watches the news: "Wow, so there is more trouble in the Gaza strip AGAIN?, man there was trouble in Gaza last year, can’t they think of new places to have trouble in? At least make a coordinated attack on Iran, ffs.

You know, my favorite part about this rant is that apparently Blubber feels that complaining about mods is not just creatively funny but deeply important.

Jul 27, 2014 at 09:55PM EDT
Quote

Jimmy Boxtrousers wrote:

Impressive interpretation of the Libyan flag.

Actually, that was only the flag during Gadaffi’s reign. This is their original and current flag:

Jul 27, 2014 at 10:02PM EDT
Quote

Brucker wrote:

You know, my favorite part about this rant is that apparently Blubber feels that complaining about mods is not just creatively funny but deeply important.

lol it was probably a bad example, but i just thought “damn, what’s on the news right now” and that was the first thing.

Jul 27, 2014 at 10:13PM EDT
Quote

I’m way too lazy to generate new content, so let me reiterate the story of that time I caught a shiny Pidgey.

Last edited Jul 27, 2014 at 10:18PM EDT
Jul 27, 2014 at 10:14PM EDT

YOUNG MONEY NIGGA
WE ARE KILLING THESE NIGGAS
FART ON MY WALLET
CALL THAT GAS MONEY
YOU THINK YOU THE SHIT
BUT YOU CANT OUTFART ME”

my mixtape is dropping next week.

Jul 28, 2014 at 01:37AM EDT
Quote

Mangy Black Sheep wrote:

My creativity is not bound by proper grammar!

Cum on den lets get craetiv.
Mai craetifitee is not baund by speling

Jul 28, 2014 at 01:37AM EDT
Quote

Yes, finally! A thread where I can show the world my autistic artistic talent!

Jul 28, 2014 at 02:26AM EDT
Quote

Sonata Dusk wrote:

Captain Blubber.
Complaining about the forum and other mods.

Come on Blubs, the title is “Let’s Get Creative”, not “Let’s Do What We Do In Every Other Thread”.

At least doodle us giving each other handjobs or something. Damn.

Now now, Moon. Be reasonable.

Everybody knows that Blubber has nightmarish convulsions at the sight of just one brony mod that leaves him in an infirmary for 10 days. And you are asking him to draw two of them? handjobbing? Now that’s just cruel

But I’ll gladly draw that for you. Here you go!

Jul 28, 2014 at 04:35AM EDT
Quote

Back when i was at school i wrote a song called “you’re not special”

Here it goes:

You failed your grades ‘cause you’re not special.

You worked at mcdonalds ‘cause you’re not special.

No company wants you ‘cause you’re not special.

Taking selfies mean that you’re not special.

Taking high priority in a facebook account means that you’re not special.

You’ve got no job ‘cause you’re not special

You’ve got no money ‘cause you’re not special.

You’re not unique, you’re below average (ending phrase)

This aimed directly at girls who take selfies and other people who think they are unique human beings.

Last edited Jul 28, 2014 at 06:46AM EDT
Jul 28, 2014 at 06:41AM EDT
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Now now, Moon. Be reasonable.

Everybody knows that Blubber has nightmarish convulsions at the sight of just one brony mod that leaves him in an infirmary for 10 days. And you are asking him to draw two of them? handjobbing? Now that’s just cruel

But I’ll gladly draw that for you. Here you go!

We need to revise the karma system so I can upvote this more than once.

Jul 28, 2014 at 03:46PM EDT
Quote

twisty wrote:

YOUNG MONEY NIGGA
WE ARE KILLING THESE NIGGAS
FART ON MY WALLET
CALL THAT GAS MONEY
YOU THINK YOU THE SHIT
BUT YOU CANT OUTFART ME”

my mixtape is dropping next week.

i made a new, tangy, hot steaming meme just for this thread

Jul 28, 2014 at 03:53PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!