Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,613 total conversations in 7,432 threads

+ New Thread

OFFICIAL Riff-Raff mod fight thread!

Last posted Jul 28, 2014 at 07:47PM EDT. Added Jul 27, 2014 at 11:22PM EDT
22 posts from 11 users

Wightprincess wrote:

I disagree with Ric's moderation style and would like to confirm that he is indeed a shit.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little BNM? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in meme research, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret bans on spambots, and I have over 300 confirmed bans. I am trained in suspension warfare and I’m the top moderator in the entire KYM Mod Council. You are nothing to me but just another user. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Site, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of brony mods across the site and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your account. You’re fucking perma-banned, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can ban you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed moderating, but I have access to the entire arsenal of KYM and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the board, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking banned, kiddo

Last edited Jul 27, 2014 at 11:40PM EDT

Wightprincess wrote:

I WILL SHIT IN YOUR ENTRIES, FAGGOT >:C

YOU BETTER MAKE LIKE NARUTO AND BELIEVE IT, BUDDY

That's a double ban. Plus two weeks with out karma privileges.

Last edited Jul 27, 2014 at 11:41PM EDT

Captain Blubber wrote:

owens + ric tesla this is the MOD fight thread, please take your business to the idiot losers no one cares about fight thread.

But the rough butt sex was about to start. :(
(I kid or am I?)

Wow, what do I get if I'm attacked on two fronts with one person calling me grandpa and the other one calling me a baby? Does it just sort of balance out, or do I get a sort of "Benjamin Button" effect?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!