Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,613 total conversations in 7,432 threads

+ New Thread

Idiot Losers No One Cares About Fight Thread

Last posted Jul 28, 2014 at 07:37PM EDT. Added Jul 27, 2014 at 11:48PM EDT
22 posts from 15 users

Lich wrote:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you male pig? I'll have you know I graduated top of my Womyn's Studies class, and I've been involved in numerous demonstrations against oppression of womynkind, and I have over 300 signatures on my petition. I am trained in debate tactics and I'm the top speaker in the entire Feminist Frequency. You are nothing to me but just another cis scum. I will reeducate the fuck out of you with feminism the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, male oppressor. As we speak I am contacting my public network of activists across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, misogynist. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your worldview. You're fucking dead, nerd. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can disprove your biased theories in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with no preparation time. Not only am I extensively trained in rhetorics, but I have access to the entire funding of the Tropes vs Women in Video Games project and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable opinions off the face of the Internet, you rapist. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you godessdamn idiot. I will rain empowerment all over womyn and your cisprivilege will drown in it. Your rape culture is over, man.

Derpy Vaz wrote:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you male pig? I'll have you know I graduated top of my Womyn's Studies class, and I've been involved in numerous demonstrations against oppression of womynkind, and I have over 300 signatures on my petition. I am trained in debate tactics and I'm the top speaker in the entire Feminist Frequency. You are nothing to me but just another cis scum. I will reeducate the fuck out of you with feminism the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, male oppressor. As we speak I am contacting my public network of activists across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, misogynist. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your worldview. You're fucking dead, nerd. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can disprove your biased theories in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with no preparation time. Not only am I extensively trained in rhetorics, but I have access to the entire funding of the Tropes vs Women in Video Games project and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable opinions off the face of the Internet, you rapist. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you godessdamn idiot. I will rain empowerment all over womyn and your cisprivilege will drown in it. Your rape culture is over, man.

What the fuck did you just say about me, you little kid? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Pedo Academy, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Prepubescents, and I have over 300 Gb of CP. I am trained in gorilla buttsex and I'm the top pedo in the entire US continent. You are nothing to me but just another underage asshole. I will lick you the fuck out with tongue action the precision of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, kid. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pedos across the USA (via /b/) and your IP is being traced (I am Anonymoose) so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that will cream the pathetic little thing you call your butthole. You're gonna get buttfucked, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can buttsex you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in child molestation, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Pedophilia Front (/b/) and I will use it to its full extent to relentlessly rape your butt, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over your underage titties and you will drown in it. You’re fucked, kiddo.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY TO ME, YOU LITTLE CORPSE WORSHIPPING FAGGOT? I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I'M A GREATER DAEMON OF SLANNESH AND I'VE SLAUGHTERED HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF HIS/HER ENEMIES. I CAN POP OUT OF PORTALS IN TIME AND SPACE AND I'M THE BADDEST MOTHER FUCKER OUT THERE. YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME BUT A BAG OF FLESH AND POSSIBLY A CRACK PIPE IN THE MAKING. I WILL RUN YOU THE FUCK OVER WITH MY GIANT FLAMING MOTORCYCLE AND MAKE YOU CHOKE TO DEATH ON A HEROIN COATED DILDO, NOT EVEN THE DRAGON KINDS THAT YOU FAGGOTS LIKE.
AS WE SPEAK I'M CONSIDERING THE MAJORITY OF WAYS I COULD KILL YOU AND POSSIBLY MAKE YOUR CORPSE INTO A TYPE OF DRUG PARAPHANELIA..AGAIN. MAINLY CAUSE THE SHAKES ARE STARTING. YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD, FAGGOT. I CAN POP INTO EXISTANCE ANYWHERE, ANYTIME AND I CAN KILL YOU IN MORE WAYS THAN NURGLE HAS DISEASES. NOT ONLY AM I THE ULTIMATE FUCKING BADDASS, I MEAN LOOK AT THIS AWESOME FLAMING HAIR swallows a live kitten drenched in LSD BUT I HAVE AT MY DISPOSAL ALL OF THE ARMIES OF SLAANESH THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE WARP, AND I CAN USE IT TO WIPE OUT YOUR ENTIRE FUCKING PLANET, IF NOT THE ENTIRE SOLAR SECTOR YOU LIVE IN. IF ONLY YOU COULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT BADASS, HERETICAL AND DRUG LADEN RETRIBUTION YOUR FUNNY COMMENT WAS ABOUT TO BRING DOWN ON YOU. MAYBE YOU WOULD HAVE HELD YOUR FUCKING TONGUE. BUT YOU COULDN'T, YOU DIDN'T. AND NOW YOU'RE GOING TO DIE, I'LL SEND YOU TO SLAANESH ON THE END OF ONE OF MY EIGHT GIANT FUCKING DICKS. YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD, MAN.

Derpy Vaz wrote:

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY TO ME, YOU LITTLE CORPSE WORSHIPPING FAGGOT? I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I'M A GREATER DAEMON OF SLANNESH AND I'VE SLAUGHTERED HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF HIS/HER ENEMIES. I CAN POP OUT OF PORTALS IN TIME AND SPACE AND I'M THE BADDEST MOTHER FUCKER OUT THERE. YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME BUT A BAG OF FLESH AND POSSIBLY A CRACK PIPE IN THE MAKING. I WILL RUN YOU THE FUCK OVER WITH MY GIANT FLAMING MOTORCYCLE AND MAKE YOU CHOKE TO DEATH ON A HEROIN COATED DILDO, NOT EVEN THE DRAGON KINDS THAT YOU FAGGOTS LIKE.
AS WE SPEAK I'M CONSIDERING THE MAJORITY OF WAYS I COULD KILL YOU AND POSSIBLY MAKE YOUR CORPSE INTO A TYPE OF DRUG PARAPHANELIA..AGAIN. MAINLY CAUSE THE SHAKES ARE STARTING. YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD, FAGGOT. I CAN POP INTO EXISTANCE ANYWHERE, ANYTIME AND I CAN KILL YOU IN MORE WAYS THAN NURGLE HAS DISEASES. NOT ONLY AM I THE ULTIMATE FUCKING BADDASS, I MEAN LOOK AT THIS AWESOME FLAMING HAIR swallows a live kitten drenched in LSD BUT I HAVE AT MY DISPOSAL ALL OF THE ARMIES OF SLAANESH THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE WARP, AND I CAN USE IT TO WIPE OUT YOUR ENTIRE FUCKING PLANET, IF NOT THE ENTIRE SOLAR SECTOR YOU LIVE IN. IF ONLY YOU COULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT BADASS, HERETICAL AND DRUG LADEN RETRIBUTION YOUR FUNNY COMMENT WAS ABOUT TO BRING DOWN ON YOU. MAYBE YOU WOULD HAVE HELD YOUR FUCKING TONGUE. BUT YOU COULDN'T, YOU DIDN'T. AND NOW YOU'RE GOING TO DIE, I'LL SEND YOU TO SLAANESH ON THE END OF ONE OF MY EIGHT GIANT FUCKING DICKS. YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD, MAN.

What in the devil’s name did y’all just say about me, you little sinner? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Bible School, been involved in numerous Billy Graham crusades, and have over 300 confirmed soul-savings. I am trained in New Testament apologetics and am the top converter in the entire Baptist Church. Y’all ain’t nothin’ to me but another sinnin’ atheist. I will bring you to Jesus with a passion the likes of which ain’t never before been seen on this Earth, y’all mark what I’m sayin’. You think you can get away with that there sinful talk over the Internet? Think again, pagan. As we speak I’m contactin’ my secret network of deacons across the USA and your local church address is being traced right now so you better prepare for the sermon, devil’s child. The sermon that wipes the blackness right out of your soul. Your sinful days are over, kid. I can radio evangelize anywhere, anytime, and I can bring you to Jesus in over 700 different ways, and that’s just with bare Bible verses. Not only am I extensively trained in hermeneutics, but I have access to the entire hymnal collection of the Protestant Church and I will use it to its full extent to see that you know who the Lord Jesus is. If only you could have known what kind of fire and brimstone preachin’ your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your blasphemous tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re payin’ the tithe, you unredeemed heathen. You’re goin’ to Hell.

Tchefuncte Bonaparte wrote:

What in the devil’s name did y’all just say about me, you little sinner? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Bible School, been involved in numerous Billy Graham crusades, and have over 300 confirmed soul-savings. I am trained in New Testament apologetics and am the top converter in the entire Baptist Church. Y’all ain’t nothin’ to me but another sinnin’ atheist. I will bring you to Jesus with a passion the likes of which ain’t never before been seen on this Earth, y’all mark what I’m sayin’. You think you can get away with that there sinful talk over the Internet? Think again, pagan. As we speak I’m contactin’ my secret network of deacons across the USA and your local church address is being traced right now so you better prepare for the sermon, devil’s child. The sermon that wipes the blackness right out of your soul. Your sinful days are over, kid. I can radio evangelize anywhere, anytime, and I can bring you to Jesus in over 700 different ways, and that’s just with bare Bible verses. Not only am I extensively trained in hermeneutics, but I have access to the entire hymnal collection of the Protestant Church and I will use it to its full extent to see that you know who the Lord Jesus is. If only you could have known what kind of fire and brimstone preachin’ your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your blasphemous tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re payin’ the tithe, you unredeemed heathen. You’re goin’ to Hell.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little Weedle? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Pokemon Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Team Rocket, and I have over 300 confirmed victories. I am trained in competitive battling and my Tyranitar is the best Choice Band user in the entire league.. You are nothing to me but just another Youngster. I will wipe you the fuck out with type advantages the likes of which has never been seen before in Johto, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of gym leaders across the region and your Pokegear is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Picnicker. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your Pokemon team. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can make your Pokemon faint in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just without any items held. Not only am I extensively trained in using physical sweepers, but I have access to all 719 Pokemon in the National Dex and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the region, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you Arceusdamn idiot. I will shit Hyper Beams all over you and you will drown in them. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Jersey Jimmy wrote:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little Weedle? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Pokemon Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Team Rocket, and I have over 300 confirmed victories. I am trained in competitive battling and my Tyranitar is the best Choice Band user in the entire league.. You are nothing to me but just another Youngster. I will wipe you the fuck out with type advantages the likes of which has never been seen before in Johto, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of gym leaders across the region and your Pokegear is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Picnicker. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your Pokemon team. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can make your Pokemon faint in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just without any items held. Not only am I extensively trained in using physical sweepers, but I have access to all 719 Pokemon in the National Dex and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the region, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you Arceusdamn idiot. I will shit Hyper Beams all over you and you will drown in them. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Dear loser
Congratulations, you got a reaction from users. That's what you wanted, right? Well, I've decided I don't like people like you. You've messed with the community of the wrong psychopath. Before you get excited, you haven't even made me angry. I am a hard person to make angry. However, I despise people like you.
Your pitiful hacking skills are hilarious. Hacking accounts and putting up proxies are level 1. Can you hack into encrypted files? Can you tear through firewalls without leaving a mark? Your silly little proxy won't protect you. I've hacked into many computers and spied on the users. I've hacked into games. I have been hacking since I had a computer. It's what I was raised to do.
You have no idea to the extent of fear which you should be feeling. All you are is just a community of internet creeps. Have you ever murdered anyone? I have no empathy and I will probably feel joy peeling your skin off your face.
You think I'm giving you an empty threat? Believe that. I have contacts in dark places that you don't want to know about. If you live even close to me you better fear for your life.
Track my IP if you want to, but I am smart enough to use a library computer. Hack into my account if you want, but it'll just make it easier for me to track you.
With love,
A psychopath
P.S. I would fear for your life while you still have it.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!