Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

Petition to Unban NeonWabbit from #knowyourmeme IRC (Joke Thread)

Last posted Jul 29, 2014 at 07:25PM EDT. Added Jul 28, 2014 at 09:14PM EDT
15 posts from 12 users

hello memefriends :^)

as you can see, it appears that i have been banned through no fault of my own for linking an old log of the channel IN the channel. why people are scared of historical events, the world may never know. apologies to RandomMan.

now, while i'm happily content with waiting patiently for a few days, weeks or even years to get an unban, i present to you this petition survey which won't do anything at all, like most petitions:

The Petition.

Unless you're dpf, if you fill this survey out, you receieve 3D "Executive Producer" credits on "KnowYourMeme – Thread Simulator v3.0" (no matter how badly filled out the survey is) and if you're a KYM IRC regular or another moderator who isn't dpf, you can also claim a 3-minute-or-less 2D animation made from a script you provide.

Thank you for your time.

(P.S. Yes, I am fully aware I was banned for a good reason. This is why the title says "Joke Thread". Reward for filling out the survey is still valid though.)

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Signed the petition #unbanwabbit #freeneonwabbit #bald4forwabbit #havemybabbys

that just what we need. By getting everyone to create a trend out the those hashtags i'm sure we'll reach true progress

NeonWabbit wrote:

-aaaand unbanned!

It only took a few hours!

Thanks guys, we did it reddit !!

lol wtf y u unbannd dis guy??:?"?"? wtf mods are fags, fak dis gay canzer webzite lolololol.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!