Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

309,413 total conversations in 9,042 threads

+ New Thread


KYM drama old and new

Last posted Aug 01, 2014 at 01:45PM EDT. Added Jul 29, 2014 at 09:02PM EDT
20 posts from 15 users

so lets talk about all the drama, shitstorms, and generally lulzy events that have happened on this site.
So lets begin

Jul 29, 2014 at 09:02PM EDT
Quote

>implying there are only periodical shitstorms and drama

>implying all of KYM isn’t just one massive shitstorm all the time

Jul 29, 2014 at 09:07PM EDT
Quote

the old admins used to get really mad at former owner andrew baron

Jul 29, 2014 at 09:10PM EDT
Quote

Taryn gets mad at the new mods?

Last edited Jul 29, 2014 at 09:19PM EDT
Jul 29, 2014 at 09:19PM EDT
Quote

Taryn wrote:

The new mods get really mad at Captain Blubber.

you know in the movie richie rich where richie rich becomes head of the company while his parents are missing and the villain gets mad because richie is cool and he is not so he and his goons try to kill richie so they will have full control of the company???

kym is exactly like that right now and i’m richie

Jul 29, 2014 at 09:22PM EDT
Quote

Captain Blubber wrote:

you know in the movie richie rich where richie rich becomes head of the company while his parents are missing and the villain gets mad because richie is cool and he is not so he and his goons try to kill richie so they will have full control of the company???

kym is exactly like that right now and i’m richie

So who are your parents in this situation? It is also prudent to point out that in this situation, you also happen to be Macaulay Culkin.

Jul 29, 2014 at 09:49PM EDT
Quote

Remember how the RPG was totally gonna be finished.

Jul 29, 2014 at 09:57PM EDT
Quote

Random21 wrote:

So who are your parents in this situation? It is also prudent to point out that in this situation, you also happen to be Macaulay Culkin.

slow down, gene shalit, it was a joke.

also macaulay culkin dated mila kunis…

Jul 29, 2014 at 10:01PM EDT
Quote

Captain Blubber wrote:

slow down, gene shalit, it was a joke.

also macaulay culkin dated mila kunis…

I know it was a joke, sorry if I implied otherwise. I just wanted to know so I could start writing the fanfiction on it.

Besides, he broke up with her ages ago.

Jul 29, 2014 at 10:04PM EDT
Quote

Random21 wrote:

I know it was a joke, sorry if I implied otherwise. I just wanted to know so I could start writing the fanfiction on it.

Besides, he broke up with her ages ago.

well let’s pretend my dads are jamie dubs and kenyatta

and i guess taryn is the helpful butler. and other cooler forums are the other kids.

hope ur fanfic works out

Last edited Jul 29, 2014 at 10:16PM EDT
Jul 29, 2014 at 10:14PM EDT
Quote

the fights made in the thread that were supposed to make friends

aka “It’s time to clean the air between our users”

Jul 30, 2014 at 01:33AM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

Remember how the RPG was totally gonna be finished.

No really, we are totally still working on that and haven’t moved onto projects that will actually, like, benefit our future lives or anything.

Last edited Jul 30, 2014 at 04:53AM EDT
Jul 30, 2014 at 04:50AM EDT
Quote

so i guess what happened with gaben would be considered old seeing as though its done and over with?

Aug 01, 2014 at 01:03PM EDT
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

Remember how the RPG was totally gonna be finished.

Remember how every KYM project was totally gonna be finished.

Last edited Aug 01, 2014 at 01:45PM EDT
Aug 01, 2014 at 01:45PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!