Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

Epic Meme Stories

Last posted Jul 31, 2014 at 09:59PM EDT. Added Jul 31, 2014 at 02:34PM EDT
7 posts from 6 users

Hey all,

I work on a storytelling radio show and I'm hunting for good stories about memes. Could anyone point me to some epic stories involving memes? Ones where online and offline interaction has grown to a very unexpected point? Any surprising meme stories with multiple chapters would be awesome!

Thanks so much.

story hunter eh?, is that where you drive around, look for story bimbos, invite them into your van talk to them a bit and then through sheer charm and determination you fill them like an old dump truck?

yeah, i think i've heard of it.

Here's a story:

once upon a time their was a storytelling radio show, and the host decided instead of telling tales that had any creative merit or historical importance they wanted to have "epic memes" instead of legends and fables that could still be applied today, they wanted "once the epic meme, memed epically rage face ftw"

the show was cancelled and important culture was again ignored for lowest common denominator tripe

>be working at internship for non-profit BUSINESS studying homosexual butterflies at tax payer expense
>A man wearing an offensive ensemble of a Trilby, italian tuxedo and a ron paul shirt waltzes in smiling at the otherkin females
>I am instantly triggered
>"Hello Xir, how are you doing today?" I try my hardest
>He looks at me and grins "Its another fine day in America"
>grrrr, this is CALIFORNIA which is rightfully mexico, but i keep my cool
>"So how was driving down here on our ROADS" gotcha :)
>"Roads? haha who needs roads, the free market hooked me up with a hovercraft."
>My dawkins he is trying to oppress me!
>"look at this, my special snowflake" he pulls out a gu-g-g-gun!
>".50 cal elephant dropper right here, made in the USA baby"
>"s-sir theres no firearms allowed.."
>"You can't tell i 3-d printed this up? you are threatening my rights and robbing me by telling me a porkbarrel like studying faggot butterflies is worth my hard earned money"
>"But since the free market allows morality to prosper, i won't drop your degenerate ass with a plastic round for robbing my heritage"
>I am trembling, trying to read the liberal rulebook for answers to his lies
>but who needs facts
>"DIE YOU CIS SCUM OH HELP ME OBAMA!
>he smiles and puts down his chic-fil-A sandwich
>I try to call the police, but since the 9-11 service was restricted to POC, and had to apologize to the poor oppressed Indian man taking my call
>He takes out a jar with a butterfly in it.
>it completely absorbs my child-like liberal attention
>"see this, the free market allowed me to breed the most heterosexual alpha male butterfly in God's realm."
>He opens the jar and the butterfly flaps over and rapes all the beautiful lesbian butterflies we have been force training since the Clinton era.
>all that progress ruined with a single blast of butterfly semen.
>im dryheaving. my soul is ruined by this white oppressor
>he lets a round go before he leaves and thanks god for everything.
>Butterfly cum everywhere

storyhunter wrote:

Hey all,

I work on a storytelling radio show and I'm hunting for good stories about memes. Could anyone point me to some epic stories involving memes? Ones where online and offline interaction has grown to a very unexpected point? Any surprising meme stories with multiple chapters would be awesome!

Thanks so much.

If you're serious then 4chan/Anonymous's various raids and interaction with the real world are interesting.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!