Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,637 total conversations in 7,436 threads

+ New Thread

Dear Downvoter Senpai

Last posted Aug 01, 2014 at 10:11AM EDT. Added Aug 01, 2014 at 01:25AM EDT
12 posts from 9 users

Hey cutie…

…I'm talking to you, the handsome individual reaching for that downvote button right now…

I know that you know that I know that you know. I see your downvotes on my every post. Every last one. Sometimes even twice thanks to your alt account.

I know you are watching me, following me. Perusing every last word, hoping to find that one moment, that one opportunity to truly express your love. Lusting at my linguistics. Lovestruck at my letters.

I know you must be shy, maybe a little bit tsundere. But I just want you to know that you don't have to be shy around me. You don't need to suppress your hearts desires

I'm not saying that you should come out and reveal yourself right now. By all means I enjoy playing this fun little game of cat and mouse. It kinda turns me on, seeing your next downvote appear on my every single post and knowing there is this studly shady anon lurking in the shadows, breathing heavily over my post history, touching yourself at the thought of us finally meeting in a dark alley and then downvoting with every burst of ecstasy. Yes I know you do. And I touch myself as well, waiting for your next downvote to appear and I orgasm at the sight of it arriving.

I just want you to know

Go ahead, honey. Downvote this as well so I know how much you love me.

Uhhhhh… This was… Quite erotic. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well, what's this about? Is there really a stalker downvoting all your posts? That kind of thing is just pathetically petty. It reminds me of Slime and how almost every post of his no matter how harmless have downvotes just because people hold this petty grudge against him for some crud that happened a while ago. Get over it! Really, if someone has the time to downvote everything someone has ever done they need a [new] hobby.

@Ruthless

This is an open love letter to the person that's been downvoting all of my posts lately. I'm sure he loves me, but just can't formulate it in words.

I have plenty of karma though so he can downvote me any day ;) I hope hes cute too.

@Sockpuppet

Darn, you had my hopes up.

Last edited Aug 01, 2014 at 02:05AM EDT

Slutty Sam wrote:

Uhhhhh… This was… Quite erotic. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well, what's this about? Is there really a stalker downvoting all your posts? That kind of thing is just pathetically petty. It reminds me of Slime and how almost every post of his no matter how harmless have downvotes just because people hold this petty grudge against him for some crud that happened a while ago. Get over it! Really, if someone has the time to downvote everything someone has ever done they need a [new] hobby.

It's not that uncommon. I have have had a pair of downvoting stalkers follow me around for like the past two years. It's quite frustrating, but I have had no way of making a meaningful report about it since they haven't hit any of the locations where they could have REALLY Karma Bombed me.

Last edited Aug 01, 2014 at 02:09AM EDT

@BSoD

Well, you have 2 downvotes atm. One is a mix between terrible eyesight and shaky hands, the other seems to be who you are looking for.

So don't let your hopes die out just yet.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!