Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,613 total conversations in 7,432 threads

+ New Thread

Hey yall

Last posted Aug 23, 2014 at 01:28PM EDT. Added Aug 21, 2014 at 11:31AM EDT
26 posts from 22 users

Yo, its me some random user that nobody knows, now known as "IWantToCumInsideRainbowDash666". I was an user here back in the golden age of KYM when there was only 1 board, milhouse was a meme and the concept of shitposting was merely an idea. Just dropped to say "hi"

HI.

Oh and also, I've come to shitpost in this board and make it worse than already is. And probably ship some faggets, faggets loves ships.

Can't wait to meet new guys (For sexual intercourse, of course) and talk with old ones (For sexual intercourse, of course).

TL;DR I want to cum inside Rainbow Dash.

Last edited Aug 21, 2014 at 11:33AM EDT

I can't even remember what I ate for breakfast, what makes you think I'd remember any of your dumb butts

Last edited Aug 21, 2014 at 12:39PM EDT

ProjectENDO wrote:

I can't even remember what I ate for breakfast, what makes you think I'd remember any of your dumb butts

You dont even remember your own drawing thread.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

Brucker wrote:

I'd like to forget ever being in this thread.

HEY GUYS REMEMEBER ME? I WAS THAT ONE GUY WHO REPLIED TO BRUCKER IN THAT THREAD.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!