Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

Vivian James Thread

Last posted Sep 23, 2014 at 10:22PM EDT. Added Aug 23, 2014 at 04:45PM EDT
60 posts from 23 users

Muffinlicious wrote:

Found this in a reddit thread about Vivian James:

I have to say that reddit has a pretty accurate description of our userbase.

>Implying we don't have people who regularly browse 4chan
>Implying we don't learn about this shit before they do

Muffinlicious wrote:

petition to change all user titles to "KnowYourBrony Retard" where?

Muffinlicious wrote:

I think it's sort of funny though how it seems like KYM obsesses over her more than /v/ actually does. I don't know if it's just me, but it really seems that way.

Slutty Sam wrote:

I think it's sort of funny though how it seems like KYM obsesses over her more than /v/ actually does. I don't know if it's just me, but it really seems that way.

It's not an obsession. I could stop looking at the cutie any time I want.

Anytime I want…

Anytime… I…wan-

Any-

Last edited Aug 23, 2014 at 06:52PM EDT

vivian james confirmed next big thing, we should make predictions about what would happen to her if a big named studio picked her up.

If activision picked her up, every game she's featured in would have her wearing a different colored shirt. And that's about it

Muffinlicious wrote:

Damn! They know our secret.

Everybody return to Brony Fort now!

Slutty Sam wrote:

Wait, is this real? Please tell me this is an edit. If this is real tell me who to kill and I'll do it.

From what I've read in the comments on the Quinnspiracy page, their Indiegogo page has been hacked.

John Mirra wrote:

From what I've read in the comments on the Quinnspiracy page, their Indiegogo page has been hacked.

Yeah, I read the article, it's half-real. It may be down, but it can be put back up soon.

Slutty Sam wrote:

Wait, is this real? Please tell me this is an edit. If this is real tell me who to kill and I'll do it.

We're updating the article as info is released, so just wait for now. If we can believe the creator behind the campaign, the issue should be sorted out in a day or two.

Now go back to appreciating cuties.

Last edited Aug 24, 2014 at 02:35PM EDT

Cale wrote:

Am I the only one who thinks this is stupid or is everyone being ironic.

You're just saying that because you hate everything.
Meanwhile……

Last edited Aug 24, 2014 at 05:05PM EDT

Spider-Byte wrote:

No.

Good talk!

@RandomMan

Well, that sucks! At least this'll be a lesson to Indiegogo to put up some more defenses so some random hackers can't just screw up their site. This may be a special case since it's so charged, but it's still a good precaution to take.

Slutty Sam wrote:

Good talk!

@RandomMan

Well, that sucks! At least this'll be a lesson to Indiegogo to put up some more defenses so some random hackers can't just screw up their site. This may be a special case since it's so charged, but it's still a good precaution to take.

No.

Everyone’s obsessing over Vivi while in real life there’s someone I like named Vivi.

It’s so awkward.

Oh well she’s so adorable nonetheless.

Gary wrote:

No, you know what, you're right. School's about to start again, might as well try. Thanks Sam.

:O Whuh? I actually convinced someone? Well, if I'm ever asked what I've accomplished in life, I can tell people I convinced someone on the internet to go after their crush. Well, I'm speaking too soon anyways so whatever!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!