Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Riff-Raff] I can't believe Shadowmancreator finished his KYM Pokemon hack!

Last posted Aug 28, 2014 at 11:01AM EDT. Added Aug 25, 2014 at 04:48PM EDT
64 posts from 26 users

Hey guys, SMC was busy and asked me to post this game in the forums so everyone can play the first ever completed KYM game

bloop

Download from there and enjoy hours of Usermon fun.

Thanks to everyone who helped make this dream a reality!

Congratulations! You win the award for first and last finished finished KYM game. SMC should be proud of himself for actually getting shit done instead of just delaying it.

Wow I'm so glad that the game is finished! It looks great, but how did SMC get you of all people to post it?

"really liked the users in the game especially the goat" – 10/10- IGN

Last edited Aug 25, 2014 at 04:50PM EDT

Oh wow! Hard to believe that was 4 months ago! Bravo Shadowman!

I actually forgot I even posted in there, I don't really play Pokemon much anymore. But the project was really awesome of him to do.

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

Downloaded. Can confirm it's 100% virus and pr0n filled. Executing it will delete system32. You're welcome.

This is the first lie in this thread, and you know it. There shall be no lying in Riff-Raff, please.

Enjoy shadowmancreator's game made by shadowmancreator right now.

NeonWabbit wrote:

This is the first lie in this thread, and you know it. There shall be no lying in Riff-Raff, please.

Enjoy shadowmancreator's game made by shadowmancreator right now.

NeonWabbit 5 mod

After going through all of the dialogue in the game, I have to give it a 10/10. Great job, SMC, for working so hard on and producing this masterpiece.

Fillerthefreak wrote:

I wish I could play it.

Not into the "dark" world of emulation. I have fears of being into trouble for it

Why? I dunno….

Don't worry mate. This isn't a rom! It seems shadowmancreator has bundled it into a legal .exe file!

Fun times lie ahead!

Last edited Aug 25, 2014 at 06:07PM EDT

NeonWabbit wrote:

Don't worry mate. This isn't a rom! It seems shadowmancreator has bundled it into a legal .exe file!

Fun times lie ahead!

Don't EXEs execute your computer in an old-fashioned death punishment? (Just a joke FYI)

Fillerthefreak wrote:

Don't EXEs execute your computer in an old-fashioned death punishment? (Just a joke FYI)

Just play SMC's new hit game and don't complain pls.

LNH wrote:

Just play SMC's new hit game and don't complain pls.

I guess?

I remember doing some sprites a LONG time ago, I wonder if they were changed…

Slutty Sam wrote:

This is all fishy as hell. All I know is that I'm not downloading that at the moment.

I'd rather watch an lets play.

Slutty Sam wrote:

This is all fishy as hell. All I know is that I'm not downloading that at the moment.

Posting viruses is 100% against the rules so do not be worried, it's just SMC's masterpiece "KYM Usermon"

Guys, this is an actual game. Blubber ain't fucking you this time.

EDIT: changed screenshot to something more convincing and actually installed the font.

Last edited Aug 25, 2014 at 06:58PM EDT
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Twenty-One wrote:

Guys, this is an actual game. Blubber ain't fucking you this time.

EDIT: changed screenshot to something more convincing and actually installed the font.

Nice photoshopped text.

Okay, so listen, everyone.

I just need to confirm that this is not my game. This is blubber's game. He made it just to throw me under the bus. The actual hack is an actual rom, sorry about that, but yes, it's emulated. But that also means it's an actual game, and not a computer game. And honestly, I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but you should know by now that I have stated multiple times that I'm just working on the music and sprites, not to mention the sprites I made and the music I've presented are not even close to what's in this game. I even told you guys from the get-go that the three starters are Jake, Goat-tan, and Cheetoh. And I mean, this is FireRed, not Ruby.

Second of all, can I please just ask what the fuck your problem is, blubber? What do you have against me? You've insulted me, whether joking or not, I don't even know at this point, you've abused your mod powers and suspended me for not knowing a copypasta, and now this? I know you hate my guts, but why, exactly? Is it because of the KYM wiki? Is that it? You've held this grudge over that? I just need to clarify that I was not the one that got the wiki deleted, nor did I want it to be. The incident that happened between me and Bob only brought the wiki to wikia's staff's attention, and that's it. It wasn't until a month and a half went by when the wiki was finally deleted. Again, when I went off, I honest to god thought it was a serious wiki that was taken over by trolls, but I was wrong, and I didn't know that it was just for shitposting. After that was clarified, I was totally for the wiki, and me and Bob made up.

So can I just ask why you insist on not only lying about this game, but also shoving the entire responsibility towards me (multiple times, might I add), and telling them to go to my wall? If this is a prank or joke, it's not funny, it's just plain rude.

And I'm sorry for coming across like a douche, I just had a really rough day today and I get home to this.

Shadow Man wrote:

I just need to confirm that this is not my game. This is blubber's game. He made it just to throw me under the bus. The actual hack is an actual rom, sorry about that, but yes, it's emulated. But that also means it's an actual game, and not a computer game. And honestly, I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but you should know by now that I have stated multiple times that I'm just working on the music and sprites, not to mention the sprites I made and the music I've presented are not even close to what's in this game. I even told you guys from the get-go that the three starters are Jake, Goat-tan, and Cheetoh. And I mean, this is FireRed, not Ruby.

Second of all, can I please just ask what the fuck your problem is, blubber? What do you have against me? You've insulted me, whether joking or not, I don't even know at this point, you've abused your mod powers and suspended me for not knowing a copypasta, and now this? I know you hate my guts, but why, exactly? Is it because of the KYM wiki? Is that it? You've held this grudge over that? I just need to clarify that I was not the one that got the wiki deleted, nor did I want it to be. The incident that happened between me and Bob only brought the wiki to wikia's staff's attention, and that's it. It wasn't until a month and a half went by when the wiki was finally deleted. Again, when I went off, I honest to god thought it was a serious wiki that was taken over by trolls, but I was wrong, and I didn't know that it was just for shitposting. After that was clarified, I was totally for the wiki, and me and Bob made up.

So can I just ask why you insist on not only lying about this game, but also shoving the entire responsibility towards me (multiple times, might I add), and telling them to go to my wall? If this is a prank or joke, it's not funny, it's just plain rude.

And I'm sorry for coming across like a douche, I just had a really rough day today and I get home to this.

Not Blubber but I don't like you because you come off as vain and egotistical when you aren't sucking RMs dick. Also I think it's just that your whole KYM pokemon hack is cringeworthy and pretty much that and all your other work is not funny nor is it entertaining.

Shadow Man wrote:

Spider-Byte wrote:

Not Blubber but I don't like you because you come off as vain and egotistical when you aren't sucking RMs dick. Also I think it's just that your whole KYM pokemon hack is cringeworthy and pretty much that and all your other work is not funny nor is it entertaining.

I really appreciate you being honest. I know I'm not perfect, and I really want to fix that, so thank you for telling me.

I'm being 100% serious right here, everyone that has a bone to pick at me, tell me why, so I can work on it.

Last edited Aug 25, 2014 at 07:01PM EDT

Shadow Man wrote:

I really appreciate you being honest. I know I'm not perfect, and I really want to fix that, so thank you for telling me.

I'm being 100% serious right here, everyone that has a bone to pick at me, tell me why, so I can work on it.

Well for one you're intensely egotistical 80% of the time.

Last edited Aug 25, 2014 at 07:07PM EDT

Spider-Byte wrote:

Normally, I'd be in agreement. Unfortunately, the IRC tends to believe most of everything is cringeworthy. In fact, it's almost cringeworthy how cringeworthy they believe everything is.

Shadow Man wrote:

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

Normally, I'd be in agreement. Unfortunately, the IRC tends to believe most of everything is cringeworthy. In fact, it's almost cringeworthy how cringeworthy they believe everything is.

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

omg bob don't tell them about our kool s00pr seekr1t klub…

Captain Blubber wrote:

Is this a factor? Honestly, there's a reason why I have that as my icon.

See, back when I was younger, I used to make little animations on my DSi, on this one program called "Flipnote Studio." Basically, it's like a big community of animators, which I had a few friends on. The original icon I had, which looked like this:

was the thumbnail of a "When I'm bored" music video, and I just made that my icon until I made a different one. Unfortunately, before I could do that, Flipnote Hatena (where we posted our animations) ended it's service. From there, I just sort of kept it my icon, and left it there.

I sincerely apologize that I come across as a self-centered jerk, and I'll change my icon to the default for now.

Shadow Man wrote:

Is this a factor? Honestly, there's a reason why I have that as my icon.

See, back when I was younger, I used to make little animations on my DSi, on this one program called "Flipnote Studio." Basically, it's like a big community of animators, which I had a few friends on. The original icon I had, which looked like this:

was the thumbnail of a "When I'm bored" music video, and I just made that my icon until I made a different one. Unfortunately, before I could do that, Flipnote Hatena (where we posted our animations) ended it's service. From there, I just sort of kept it my icon, and left it there.

I sincerely apologize that I come across as a self-centered jerk, and I'll change my icon to the default for now.

i was just telling you to deal with it tbh.

did you play my game?

Captain Blubber wrote:

i was just telling you to deal with it tbh.

did you play my game?

I'm not able to, because I'm on a mac atm, but I sent it to a friend, and he screenshared the gameplay with me. (I was only able to see up to where you get rekt by ben, because he had to go)

Damn it! I wanna play, but it doesn't download! The file doesn't work or something. Also Shadow Man, there's no need. In fact, in my opinion the default avatar makes people look like even more of an asshole than a sassy avatar would. Go ahead and put it back up or choose another, you don't have to do this. Also, like Blubber said, he was just using it as an ironic reaction image. It never really bothered anyone. (at least I don't think.)

Slutty Sam wrote:

Damn it! I wanna play, but it doesn't download! The file doesn't work or something. Also Shadow Man, there's no need. In fact, in my opinion the default avatar makes people look like even more of an asshole than a sassy avatar would. Go ahead and put it back up or choose another, you don't have to do this. Also, like Blubber said, he was just using it as an ironic reaction image. It never really bothered anyone. (at least I don't think.)

You make a pretty good point about the newfag icon, honestly.

But yeah, if it does in fact bother anyone, please let me know, and I'll get to work on a new icon.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!