Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,613 total conversations in 7,432 threads

+ New Thread

It's time to clear the air between our users.

Last posted Aug 28, 2014 at 11:09AM EDT. Added Aug 27, 2014 at 01:05AM EDT
30 posts from 24 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

So, taking part in various brony mod chats and other shit that nobody cares about, I've noticed that a lot of people have been crying over the fact that this fatass Captain Blubber is scaring all my brony friends away by suspending them. Now, me and my other brony mod friends just won't have this. Riff-Raff was clearly created for everyone to come together with le love and tolerance (do NOT cite the Riff-Raff rules thread to me; my opinions fall far beyond these so-called "rules").

This is clearly a problem. My brony friends are now too scared to post, intimidated by the harsh criticisms laid out to them. So, instead of telling them to post somewhere else or grow past the mental age of a fucking nine-year-old, I propose that we change the rules entirely. This way all of my brony friends can finally enjoy the Riff-Raff board for its true purpose. That purpose, of course, being pony discussion.

If you disagree, well, you're wrong and I'm smarter than you. Haha.

TL;DR: Everyone is mean to me and my cartoon pony brigade and I don't like it. The rules must change immediately.

This is a one-sided discussion. If you post a disagreement, we will ban you from the site permanently. So please, agree with me or else.

Last edited Aug 27, 2014 at 01:58AM EDT

>Creates new Bob Impersonation account.
>Makes an insanely butthurt joke post.
>Shuts down the account so nobody can find out who the imposter is.

Jokes on you, Database Moderators can restore your account to see who it was~

Samekichi Kiseki wrote:

Quite the shitty thread we have here.
OP is too much of a pussy to even use his real account.

Gives more context with the bob disguise, but OP is also too much of a pussy to keep his account activated.

I think of all the posts that complain about people talking on Skype (legitimate or parody), this is the weirdest.

Congrats OP. Deactivating your account was a weak move, but congrats.

Real talk, I find the fact that op deactivated his account to stay anonymous to be hilarious. I almost feel bad for the fact that database mods are perfectly capable of viewing deactivated accounts, along with their IP's.

Muffinlicious wrote:

Real talk, I find the fact that op deactivated his account to stay anonymous to be hilarious. I almost feel bad for the fact that database mods are perfectly capable of viewing deactivated accounts, along with their IP's.

Any user mod can, and the alt was made using an IP unique to the site anyway.

madcat wrote:

Any user mod can, and the alt was made using an IP unique to the site anyway.

That makes this stuff even more hilarious. Not only did OP make an alt to post a thread to make fun of Bob, he also deactivated the account afterwards, AND used an IP that we can't trace back to an existing user.

I mean, you have pussying out, and desperately pussying out, and this goes far beyond both of those combined. OP confirmed joke of the year 2014.

Last edited Aug 27, 2014 at 06:33PM EDT

Jesus Christ, you bunch of fucking assholes can't even have one decent thought towards another person? Fuck what this site has become, you're all a bunch of bitter autists who have nothing better than to bully others on the internet. Fuck you guys.

Papa Coolface wrote:

Jesus Christ, you bunch of fucking assholes can't even have one decent thought towards another person? Fuck what this site has become, you're all a bunch of bitter autists who have nothing better than to bully others on the internet. Fuck you guys.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!