Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,613 total conversations in 7,432 threads

+ New Thread

Slime Cap Memorial Thread

Last posted Sep 04, 2014 at 04:41PM EDT. Added Sep 01, 2014 at 08:03PM EDT
29 posts from 24 users

But real talk, I tried my hardest to stop paying attention to Slime after some of the shit he would say on "user above you" threads. He somehow always went on one after I would post and he would usually say the same old thing! Other than that I have nothing more to say…

Socks wrote:

Wait, what did he do this time?
I thought he tried to get better.

He attempted to get 4chan to raid us. He didn't actually get it to happen, but a large amount of screencaps revealed it to be him.

Since that was his last strike (bonus strike I might add), he was banned.

The process essentially involved me walking into the cool kids mod club with the evidence like "Can we pweez release the tiger?" and after a quick look they said "Yes, release the tiger!" while pressing a big red button.

And then MadCat charged out of the Tiger Cage doors and ate him. The end.

Last edited Sep 02, 2014 at 04:05AM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

He attempted to get 4chan to raid us. He didn't actually get it to happen, but a large amount of screencaps revealed it to be him.

The process essentially involved me walking into the cool kids mod club with the evidence like "Can we pweez release the tiger?" and after a quick look they said "Yes, release the tiger!" while pressing a big red button.

wait what? i wanna see them screencaps

Alright, that would explain a lot then, thanks.

And getting the Hive-mind of 4Chan to do anything that doesn't seem interesting to them is kind of pointless.

Last edited Sep 02, 2014 at 08:54AM EDT

do you have any screencaps?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!