Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,626 total conversations in 7,434 threads

+ New Thread

RIP in Peace Users

Last posted Sep 13, 2014 at 06:33PM EDT. Added Sep 04, 2014 at 06:10PM EDT
32 posts from 24 users

I would like to devote this thread to those that have disappeared. They were such cool users and a few of them were my friends and I hold great respect for others. If you have any more to add go ahead and do so yourself. May they live forever in our hearts.

RIP

Caramel
A Ring Pop
loliamnyancat
Science Spider
Sharkdude
Marty McFly
Frosty Lich

:^)

Last edited Sep 04, 2014 at 06:12PM EDT

RIP Metal Overlord, Emperor Ing, Zavok the Zeti, Samuel Rodrigues, The Biggest Boss, Stealthy Space Sam/Snake, Science Spider, Ruthless Reaper & Witch King
they were all so much cooler than dumb op

Snickerway wrote:

RIP Metal Overlord, Emperor Ing, Zavok the Zeti, Samuel Rodrigues, The Biggest Boss, Stealthy Space Sam/Snake, Science Spider, Ruthless Reaper & Witch King
they were all so much cooler than dumb op

Yes, they were all so cool. I wish I could be as great as they were someday.

Last edited Sep 04, 2014 at 07:10PM EDT

ya…I just came back after 5 months…So many new people…

I miss a few people too…RIP

tips glass

Last edited Sep 04, 2014 at 10:21PM EDT

I don't want to get told "that's the joke", but Marty McFly is still around, only going by the name Rukario McFly. He recently made an entry.

On the topic, I miss Skitch the Wolf.

Adam DeLand wrote:

I don't want to get told "that's the joke", but Marty McFly is still around, only going by the name Rukario McFly. He recently made an entry.

That's the joke.

Caramel is Erin the Furry, Ring Pop is Lil B, loliamnyancat is Loli, Science Spider is yours truly, Sharkdude is Lord Starscream, Frosty Lich is Hot Blooded Warrior, etc.

Sorry, you were asking for it!

On topic, RIP Harshwinny. :^)

Last edited Sep 05, 2014 at 10:14PM EDT

Slutty Sam wrote:

That's the joke.

Caramel is Erin the Furry, Ring Pop is Lil B, loliamnyancat is Loli, Science Spider is yours truly, Sharkdude is Lord Starscream, Frosty Lich is Hot Blooded Warrior, etc.

what the fuck is a ring pop

<OTL> wrote:

I am confused

The point was a joke thread about users who changes their usernames significantly so that they "disappeared" and the joke is that they're gone when they're really here. The problem is, this thread has basically become people talking about users who actually deactivated which derails the entire point and shits on the intended comedy. (If you find it funny that is) Just like most Riff Raff threads, the serious posts ruin everything. I don't really blame the serious posters though because sometimes like for this one it's kind of hard to tell what the point of a thread is. As long as people don't keep making the same mistake and look to see they're posting in Riff Raff so they know it's a joke.

Slutty Sam wrote:

The point was a joke thread about users who changes their usernames significantly so that they "disappeared" and the joke is that they're gone when they're really here. The problem is, this thread has basically become people talking about users who actually deactivated which derails the entire point and shits on the intended comedy. (If you find it funny that is) Just like most Riff Raff threads, the serious posts ruin everything. I don't really blame the serious posters though because sometimes like for this one it's kind of hard to tell what the point of a thread is. As long as people don't keep making the same mistake and look to see they're posting in Riff Raff so they know it's a joke.

Thanks for the clarification, a lowly newfag could not get what was going on.

Ray Donovan wrote:

Rip warriorman

His dream is a world without pewdiepie haters.

Oh my god i can't believe that he deactivated because nobody wanted to debate with him when they knew he wouldn't actually debate at all

In other serious news stay on topic nerds ur all really bad at it and also RIP sting_auer :^)

Last edited Sep 06, 2014 at 03:57AM EDT

Adam DeLand wrote:

But I am a spooky scary skeleton!

Slutty Sam wrote:

That's the joke.

Well, shit, you fucking called it.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!