Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,640 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

The Crazy-Moon Memorial Cage Match: Captain Blubber Vs. HolyCrapItsBob

Last posted Sep 13, 2014 at 04:23PM EDT. Added Sep 12, 2014 at 05:46PM EDT
20 posts from 13 users

It's 2029, 15 years since the Mod War
With no one else to turn to, Meme Don mods Adam Deland, the last remaining KYM user
In minutes, a message comes through the long-abandoned mod mail: "Captain Blubber has been reactivated by Enviro."
Within the hour, Adam Deland has left out of fear.
"Another kill from my epic mod sniper rifle," Blubber posts, just like the other 972 posts on his stickied and featured Riff-Raff thread, and immediately deactivates.
He has finally won.

Now, the story of a site whose future was abruptly canceled, and the one mod who had no choice but to keep himself together.

It's HolyCrapIt'sBob's arrested development.

After the unexpected death of notable brony mod Harshwhinny, Captain Blubber decided to give his remorse the only way he knew how.

Naturally, Bob took it upon himself to ensure the general public of how "in-the-know" he is about these sort of things.

Laughable, it was.

Frustrated by Bob's constant input on issues with facts unbeknown to him, Blubber decided to retort in passive voice.

The following argument was ludicrous.

Blubber assures everyone the argument isn't serious, while Bob assures everyone that he himself is taking the argument seriously, though unintentionally.

Blubber is insulted by Bob's belittling use of the words "Buddy" and "Champ", to which Bob does not understand what belittling is.

They decided to get pretty wordy after that, so I didn't bother reading it. I'm sure Blubber called Bob a retard, and Bob assured himself that he was winning the argument every step of the way. Competence was clearly not the issue at hand.

And then it was.

Bob assures everyone that he is not petty.

The argument seemed to be over, and the following replies were ludicrous.

This has been KYM's arrested development.

Last edited Sep 13, 2014 at 01:30PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!