Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,613 total conversations in 7,432 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
R.I.P. Loli

Last posted Sep 19, 2014 at 02:06AM EDT. Added Sep 16, 2014 at 03:44PM EDT
73 posts from 49 users

KYM confirmed for titanic leave like the other guys before we all drown. But seriously Loli, get back here, you're the last person I wanted to go. At least let RM go first.

I never knew him too much, but it's always sad to see a respected member of the community leave. Something must have really made them want to go so quickly…

Baron O Beefdip wrote:

So, is the torch gonna be passed? Or are we just down another mod?

Just one more mod to go, and we're halfway to totally canceling out the last big mod promotion.

Does anyone know why he left? You could sort of tell Verbs and CrazyMoon were tired of the site, but Loli was in full throttle and had loads of friends and shit. Why the hell did he leave? Does anyone know?

Also, it is quite strange how many mods are leaving. I feel like there'll be another one leaving next week. please be Blubber

If one or two more leave you guys are going to have to implement a new batch possibly. We already have tons so it might not be necessary but at this rate it might be.

Slutty Sam wrote:

Does anyone know why he left? You could sort of tell Verbs and CrazyMoon were tired of the site, but Loli was in full throttle and had loads of friends and shit. Why the hell did he leave? Does anyone know?

Also, it is quite strange how many mods are leaving. I feel like there'll be another one leaving next week. please be Blubber

If one or two more leave you guys are going to have to implement a new batch possibly. We already have tons so it might not be necessary but at this rate it might be.

KnowYourMeme, feast your eyes on your new leader!

Slutty Sam wrote:

I presume it was because he disliked the community this site has.

Slutty Sam wrote:

i will never deactivate

LNH wrote:

I presume it was because he disliked the community this site has.

Well, I have noticed him having a pretty spiteful and condescending attitude towards most people, but I didn't think it was worth leaving for. Whatever. It was also really weird to see him become so jaded so quickly. When I first found Loli he was pretty damn happy and friendly but pretty much over the course of a year he became really pissy (or I just hadn't noticed it before. I never interacted with him too much so I really wouldn't know for sure). I thought it was just general assholery though which lots of us have.

@Blubber

Awwwwww maaaaan!

Last edited Sep 16, 2014 at 07:42PM EDT

Slutty Sam wrote:

Well, I have noticed him having a pretty spiteful and condescending attitude towards most people, but I didn't think it was worth leaving for. Whatever. It was also really weird to see him become so jaded so quickly. When I first found Loli he was pretty damn happy and friendly but pretty much over the course of a year he became really pissy (or I just hadn't noticed it before. I never interacted with him too much so I really wouldn't know for sure). I thought it was just general assholery though which lots of us have.

@Blubber

Awwwwww maaaaan!

From what I could tell, he actually liked the site a lot, especially the IRC. Which makes it really weird that he would decide to deactivate.
Hopefully he will decide to come back ;_;

Last edited Sep 16, 2014 at 07:40PM EDT

Muffinlicious wrote:

From what I could tell, he actually liked the site a lot, especially the IRC. Which makes it really weird that he would decide to deactivate.

Well yeah. Even if he disliked 99% of the site I'd think his love for the IRC would be enough to get him to stay, but apparently not. Let's just wait, I feel like he might reactivate, but that's only a hunch.

Muffinlicious wrote:

I think someone is either threatening them to quit or slowly killing them one by one…

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!