Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,613 total conversations in 7,432 threads

+ New Thread

Bob is Kill

Last posted Sep 17, 2014 at 10:13PM EDT. Added Sep 17, 2014 at 09:26PM EDT
20 posts from 13 users

Now is the time for panic. It's obvious that tumblr has begun assassinating kym mods in the name of social justice to make way for their matriarchal reich which shall spread across the internet consuming bastions of hope such as kym and other fine places.

Look here gang, i found a clue.

HolyCrapItsBob posted:
"So, KYM. I first took up the moderator position in order to lock threads and ban spambots. Turns out, forum moderators can’t ban.
However, I’ve finally been given a banhammer in the recent upgrades. Because of this, I feel that my forum life is complete.
So, I’ll be seeing you guys somewhere, someday. Seeya guys."

https://knowyourmeme.com/forums/riff-raff/topics/29481-my-forum-life-is-complete

My bet is Random Man is gonna snipe the other pedo then turn the gun on himself. Blue and Crimson are gonna fight it out and Blubber will kill ban the winner, leaving only himself as a mod. He will then reveal that the whole thing was a practical joke, after which he will reveal that that was just what he wanted the other mods to think. He will refuse to reactivate the other mods, leaving himself as the sole ruler of KYM… That is until our lord and savior Don swoops in wielding his mighty banhammer, reinstating the other mods and banishing the beast back to the depths of the tiki bar from whence he came.

0.9999...=1 wrote:

Wait a minute…
Doesn't messing with your account like that automatically change the title on all of your old posts?
Then why do all of his still say "Forum Moderator"?

Chages like that on this site take a while to take effect sometimes. Like you can get your thousand posts and not gain the conversationalist title until hours later.

Last edited Sep 17, 2014 at 09:49PM EDT

0.9999...=1 wrote:

Wait a minute…
Doesn't messing with your account like that automatically change the title on all of your old posts?

0.9999...=1 wrote:

Wait a minute…

Presumably he and lil b just changed some obscure setting to hide their profiles. I am currently working in vain to figure it out.

Tchefuncte Bonaparte wrote:

My bet is Random Man is gonna snipe the other pedo then turn the gun on himself. Blue and Crimson are gonna fight it out and Blubber will kill ban the winner, leaving only himself as a mod. He will then reveal that the whole thing was a practical joke, after which he will reveal that that was just what he wanted the other mods to think. He will refuse to reactivate the other mods, leaving himself as the sole ruler of KYM… That is until our lord and savior Don swoops in wielding his mighty banhammer, reinstating the other mods and banishing the beast back to the depths of the tiki bar from whence he came.

Sounds about right.

0.9999...=1 wrote:

Wait a minute…

Your title below your forum posts takes a while to update.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!